Thissinglemama #83 She closed her eyes, and shut the curtain, we know for certain, any man will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that sometimes your child doesn't want what you are making.....but, if I am making a roast chicken my kids will be eating it no matter what they say!! (My kids would eat my roasts every night of the week anyway ha!!)
But no way would a 9 year old be telling me they didn't want it! Eat the chicken and have pizza tomorrow night, what is difficult!
There needs to he some sort of discipline surely!?!
More likely Aimee said she isn’t cooking the chicken and couldn’t be bothered. That was my first reaction. Nice gaslighting your own daughter. Classy mate! 🙄🙄🙄😕😕

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Me too and that’s a sunbed glow if I’ve ever seen one
Defo had a sunbed. I use them in the summer before I go away and yep that is definitely a sunbed tan. Natural as Katie prices boobs 🤣🤣🤣
---
Charlie wore something similar yesterday while fingering the dinner. So meme obviously had to dress the same today 🙄

I wonder if Debs would give us a wee hint and let us know if David is the same fella from the start. Is D1 and D2 the same person, did meme really date two different David's....... 🤔 🤣 if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but due to a number of things I felt he was the same person.
Pleassseeeeeeeee Deb 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I get that sometimes your child doesn't want what you are making.....but, if I am making a roast chicken my kids will be eating it no matter what they say!! (My kids would eat my roasts every night of the week anyway ha!!)
But no way would a 9 year old be telling me they didn't want it! Eat the chicken and have pizza tomorrow night, what is difficult!
There needs to he some sort of discipline surely!?!
If the food is something the kid doesn’t like, then fair enough, offer an alternative
But Harper eats chicken, she eats mash, she eats veg
So cook the dinner that was intended. Simples

Reactions: 12
If I'd roasted a chicken and my kid said thsy wanted pizza thay would eat the chicken or be going to bed hungry.

Reactions: 20
Instant face lift?! She has so many filters going on in that TT, no way can anyone see a difference!
She's only chosen that device because of the commission level, I expect. 🤑🤑🤑
I actually can't stand her one little bit!! She's the biggest fake lying cnut on tiktok she actually repulses me
---
Why do these dickheads try and pull the jealousy card, rather than just accept that people don't like them 🙄
This 👏

• Haha
Time for another new thread!! They are flying in....she has more threads than Eden wow!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harper better be eating that leftover roast chicken in some form tomorrow night! Harper could have a varied diet if Aimee wasn’t lazy and had some boundaries in place.
Her hair makes me unreasonably angry! 🙈

She fills her dated house in Halloween tat yet doesn’t do any pumpkin carving with Harper or anything remotely fun. My eldest is 17 and is sat doing his now! She’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I expect that's what Ehmey G does, drives to the school and just drops her off and then goes back home. I bet she wears her pj's in the car to do it as well as I would get dressed first, even before I made the packed lunch!! I bet she then goes home from the school run and gets back into bed for a few more hours!

This morning's dose of Ehmey G's moaning attached if anyone wants to sèe it...
---

I'm not sure. Have a look in Settings and if there is a way, report back so we all know how to do it 😊
Because everyone can't stand you!! Embarrassing much

Reactions: 10
Time for another new thread!! They are flying in....she has more threads than Eden wow!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

She could have a million threads, she won't change. Too many enablers. She's thriving on even Debz' posts, yep she's that fucken thick.

Couldn't mark her substantial neck with a blow torch.

The Modern interpretation of The Emperor's New Clothes is Aimless. One can only despair for her poor child 😢

She lets mini burns choose what she wants to eat as cuntio aimless suffered trauma as a child being made to eat food she didn’t like, burns was offered a roast dinner not fermented eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could have a million threads, she won't change. Too many enablers. She's thriving on even Debz' posts, yep she's that fucken thick.

Couldn't mark her substantial neck with a blow torch.

The Modern interpretation of The Emperor's New Clothes is Aimless. One can only despair for her poor child 😢
Completely agree, she’ll never change and the smug witch will continue to do clap backs, claiming that we all jealous 😂 after all she’s the queen bee but let’s all remember that she’s got no mates, no life, no man who wants to stick around and spends majority of the time on her own, crying into her phone, feeling sorry for herself. She buys tat and spends huge amount of money to fill the massive void in her empty boring life. I’ll happily continue to watch the sad sack try fool us all into thinking she has a great life 😂 my life is wonderful and fulfilled compared to hers and there is nothing about her life that could ever make me feel jealous EVER.

Last edited:
  • Heart
How the hell did she get all that stuff home on the plane from France? Must’ve had to pay for excess baggage.
Also how fooooking much did she spend? 3 pairs of Mickey ears each at €25 each for starters….
Also how red is she looking - that ain’t a healthy look at all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.