Thissinglemama #80 Aimee Wine-Scouse and the filthy contaminated house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol lol brilliant thread title. How has this one whizzed by so fast though . The gift that keeps on giving is old AIMLESS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Trapped_soul absolutely 💯 the truth.

can’t wait to see how this thread unfolds.

and Jules, Aimee wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, save your tongue muscles for someone else’s arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brilliant thread title !! 😂😂😂
Buckle up again tattlers !
Going to be another fast thread I feel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I almost had a panic attack (just like our Aimee) when I saw the thread was locked after only 48 pages!! I thought the whole thread had been locked! 😱😱😱 Don’t do that to me girls!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice how much food is on the plate for H compared to previous nights. She was definitely doing pretend plate - looks like H is home tonight for tea at least

• Sad
I almost had a panic attack (just like our Aimee) when I saw the thread was locked after only 48 pages!! I thought the whole thread had been locked! 😱😱😱 Don’t do that to me girls!! 😂😂
I thought the same. 😂 Thought big bad Jules had managed to shut us down 😂

• Haha
So, she suffered a miscarriage a few days ago, or whevenever it was, the last few days, posting as normal as if it never even happened, then as soon as she gets called out on Instagram, up come the woe is me posts?! This woman is an absolute fruit loop. Calling someone she's met in person about 4 times, her best friend 😂 aimee love, you're 38, Where's your real life friends? Where's their support? Oh sorry, nowhere because they don't exist. I don't believe she's lied about a miscarriage, the dust & cat hair say it all but don't pick and choose when you want to actually act upset, looking for sympathy. Fekkin idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen the latest video - what a bellend. Attention seeker.

Nothing adds up. Was it with D1?

She can’t be arsed with the one she has.

Also — how filthy is that windowsill 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve pretty much been lost for words at to what to actually add to this thread over this past week. All that I have thought has been added by you lovely lot. I genuinely don’t watch her video’s to the end as they give me the rage and as most of you know I am dealing with a lot of tit right now.
BUT and that’s a massive BUT!!!!! Her latest upload receiving her gift from the twit that is Steph has made me want to comment!
How I repeat how is she your “best friend” I’m 44yrs old with a lot of close friends, some from school, none of which I call “best friend” I have two very close friends that I go to with all my problems, we meet up and chat tit etc……someone who you have met less than a handful of times at events and maybe chat over messages is not a “best friend” at this point I can’t help but feel she is using having a miscarriage as a way to boost her platform! Having been through one myself it is bleeping despicable! I actually despise this woman.
---
And I’ll add that the bunch of flowers she received I could’ve got a bigger bunch from Asda for £10!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Great thread title
So on IG the person who left the comment about Aimless had done it before, has updated the comment to say she bought it off Amazon.
So she is known for doing it. She is one unhinged woman. Her family enable her as well like you have all said.
Then Miss Haggis has to send flowers, like really just to show her name is being passed around again.
She will end up with a stalker soon she has many but like one that will cause issues.

She has no clue how to keep anything private. Open the flowers, put them in a vase. Why do u need to film it all? I know for engagement & likes 🤬

Still not adding up for me. Its feels like damage limitation

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Great thread title
So on IG the person who left the comment about Aimless had done it before, has updated the comment to say she bought it off Amazon.
So she is known for doing it. She is one unhinged woman. Her family enable her as well like you have all said.
Then Miss Haggis has to send flowers, like really just to show her name is being passed around again.
She will end up with a stalker soon she has many but like one that will cause issues.
I’ve just looked and they’re less than £5 on Amazon!! 😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.