Thissinglemama #79 Garden not completed, videos deleted, adoration from hunz has rapidly depleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and referring back to my previous post my child’s father - I had a scan at 10 weeks as I thought I was miscarrying and I saw his face fall when they found the heartbeat. He lied and said he wanted the child when in fact all he wanted was to treat my house like a hotel and abuse the both of us. He cannot hide the fact he regrets our child and I have only just managed to have my child’s wishes honoured to be allowed to cut contact after a lifetime of emotional abuse. I have brought up my child myself with no help from anyone and made sacrifices for them without a second thought and we have a very happy home life.
She is just a disgrace in every way.
So yeah Aimless if he was as bad as you make out shut up and be glad you are rid of him n stop whinging and care for the child you actually do have.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You know, no matter how hard I try to feel sympathy, I can't. And that's so not like me. As a mother of adult daughters I'd be questioning their morals to think letting their dna mix with some stranger's from shag #1 might be a good idea. As the mother of adult sons I'd be bleeping livid to find out some no-mark was trying to trap him in to a pregnancy (which is a life long moral, legal, emotional commitment) and that he was stupid enough to not wear protection no matter what promises she made.

And scientifically any embryo would have implanted about 22 days after the previous period started. So it was 10 days before the August period - knocked up on the first date, or 10 days before the September period, just a few weeks in. For a woman who didn't like being pregnant, had PPP, didn't want more kids, and wasn't in a committed relationship I cant see where the 'heartbreak' comes from! She was professing love for Dv1 just days before hooking up with Dv2 (or it IS the same bloke all along, she was pregnant longer, and she treated us to all the skimpy lycra in the summer hoping we'd notice).

I've lost three; at 14 wks, 24 wks and 16 wks and didn't even know I was pregnant with the first one. I still dream of them after 25 years and it's an unrivalled kind of sadness so many of us and the women in our lives share ❤ but it has never once crossed my mind to use that for attention or views or likes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You know, no matter how hard I try to feel sympathy, I can't. And that's so not like me. As a mother of adult daughters I'd be questioning their morals to think letting their dna mix with some stranger's from shag #1 might be a good idea. As the mother of adult sons I'd be bleeping livid to find out some no-mark was trying to trap him in to a pregnancy (which is a life long moral, legal, emotional commitment) and that he was stupid enough to not wear protection no matter what promises she made.

And scientifically any embryo would have implanted about 22 days after the previous period started. So it was 10 days before the August period - knocked up on the first date, or 10 days before the September period, just a few weeks in. For a woman who didn't like being pregnant, had PPP, didn't want more kids, and wasn't in a committed relationship I cant see where the 'heartbreak' comes from! She was professing love for Dv1 just days before hooking up with Dv2 (or it IS the same bloke all along, she was pregnant longer, and she treated us to all the skimpy lycra in the summer hoping we'd notice).

I've lost three; at 14 wks, 24 wks and 16 wks and didn't even know I was pregnant with the first one. I still dream of them after 25 years and it's an unrivalled kind of sadness so many of us and the women in our lives share ❤ but it has never once crossed my mind to use that for attention or views or likes!
Absolutely spot on !
I am so sorry to hear of the heartache you have been through
Sending love
She needs to get off that app
She is beyond vile

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For all the blockees, here are todays Shittoks incase you haven't seen them.

Cry me a river, Ehmey 🙄
---

There is indeed. You just need to download either one of these
View attachment 2508471
Oh fk off!! She has really pissed me off with this last video again!!!!
This hasn't just happened you lunatic, you were laughing and joking and playing happy families last week and now you have broke up you are looking for attention and sympathy views......piss right off with your no talking sad music video and then piss off even more!! 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That first video is hilarious when she is pretending Harper is there. Giving me Sasha Fontain vibes when she had an imaginary boyfriend funnily enough called Dave 😂😂😂😂 IFYYK
Oh for the days of Sasha fontain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When you meet someone you tend to have the convo, do you want any more kids. I wouldn't put it past her to try pretty hard to get pregnant very quickly

Reactions: 18
I imagine any sadness would be for the loss of potential brand deals- she will have seen how Sophenia is raking it in now she is pregnant again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s fucked me right off with her latest upload.!!! I’ve been on this site long enough to know that she’s been pissed up most weekends, and happily has a drink most nights. So if she was pregnant she was still drinking.🤬🤬🤬
Who the actual fcuk puts up a post fishing for comments when she was only 1-2 weeks pregnant… how bleeping dare she play the victim when all she has done is drink and play the neglectful mother to her other child (who us too much of an inconvenience most if the time)!!!

Aimless go through real tragedy of a stillbirth at 31 weeks, Live that everyday, cry yourself to sleep over a child who you were ready to bring into the world only 7 weeks away from their due date.
Visit the cemetery every birthday and Xmas, and when you miss them because they should be celebrating a birthday with you….what a class CNUT.!!!!
Exactly this ❤❤ sorry everyone if I sound harsh but all apart from a test she was nothing more than a late period at the most it could have happened to anyone and never knew and she is using it for pity and attention all conveniently coming out now hes dumped her if he was still there it would never have been mentioned that's how heartbroken she is she is scum any decent person that that had happened to wouldn't be on tik tok they would be spending time with the precious child that they so luckily have but she doesn't give a tit all she wants is likes and views #bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eh Jules on instagram.....why are you STILL commenting on a womans page who you don't know???...you are a troll love not us!!
You need to have a wee look at yourself love, Aimee doesn't know you exist so I really don't know why you are bothering!

And also no one on here ever said big D was a child abuser so I would appreciate if you are commenting on stuff relating to here you at least get yours facts right!

We comment on here and not on people's public posts so have a wee look at yourselves!!

• Heart
On Aimless duck off with the latest wistful ,sad looking video
You've been laughing and joking all week .You're only sad your lies have caught up with you
Dirty daves mum and ex are both laughing at you and his mums posts are pure gold
That's what makes me believe that you've lied throughout this .His ex is a midwife and there's no way she would mock any woman having a miscarriage .Ditto his mum as that would have been her grandchild
Youre a lying ,narcissist, attention seeker.Two men in 6 months have run for the hills .

I'm off .Takeaway and games night as all kids are back home. I won't be videoing it as I don't need anyones validation or attention

Enjoy your Friday nights ladies And for those lovelies who have not had the best days,hugs and hope tomorrow is better for you xx
Have a nice evening hun 😘❤x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve thought quite a bit about the stuff she’s been posting as it’s made me so angry. If she has genuinely lost a baby, I would obviously apologise for what I’m saying.
If she has, as she’s stated today, spoken to her family before posting her ‘woe is me’ story this morning. I can’t imagine why they would suggest she posted what she did. My family, would suggest I took time away from social media, to focus on dealing with feelings properly.

As for it being her ‘job’ I’m absolutely sure, that in the event of a miscarriage, ANY brand or company would understand the need to take time out.

It all just feels so disingenuous and false. The picture even looks dodgy. Why three different brands? Two, I could understand, but 3?

I feel for H more than anything, I don’t believe she’s at home, she probably knows everything that’s going on and she’s just too young. I know we are all different, but I’ve had many miscarriages and could never behave the way she has been over the past few weeks.

• Heart
Sorry but everyone knows if you’re in a new relationship there’s loads of sex. I bet she’s one of those people who gives it the whole I can’t get pregnant so don’t need anything then boom pregnant. I have endo and told i probs won’t have kids but I still wear a contraceptive patch!! I bet she was not careful.

I also don’t get how she can say he was so unsupportive when she was still with him for a good while after so that doesn’t add up. He’s allowed an opinion and has kids and may have not wanted anymore!! But that makes him unsupportive. I’m convinced he may be D1 and that’s why she tried to get preggo as knew it didn’t work out before
Exactly cause apparently he was so supportive the other week holding her hand to go to M&S he was God to her then. How does she go from shopping haul yesterday for popcorn, sweets, chocolate all smiles and laughing all excited for weekend at mummy's to the tit show of today

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.