Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alison

Charlie’s a terrible bore like Aimee ..Talks about the same crap every day ….
I’ve just watched Charlottes latest ’offerings’ and realised she lives very close to me.
I use that barbers for a little one I look after and the bit where arralph is showing off his haircut she’s at the local walk in/health centre.
The white dress is indecent & she needs a bra or some nipple covers!

Reactions: 7

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Ah OK I got the impression others thought that she was hinting at a fallout. But who knows with these two. She'd never admit it anyway
Lots were asking how far she lives from aimless & Wendy & about visiting etc, and how she ended up living in Blackpool.

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Just fuck off you pathetic moron. Pull yourself together. Don’t phone your dad to take harper to school take her yours self. Do go shopping go for a bloody walk you just tit
Pathetic Moron 😂😂😂😂love it . Moron is the best insult word 🤣🤣

K4040

VIP Member
TOTALL OFF TOPIC WITCHES BUT GUESS WHO GOT LAST MIN TICKETS FOR MYSELF AND THE CHILDREN THAT LIVE OFF MY DIME ERAS TOUR TICKETS FOR TONIGHT??!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Ticket master released loads (thank you random TikTok lady for letting us know) and my husband was up all night refreshing those fkn pages and he scored four!! At normal price!!
Mad rush to get to Liverpool but it will be so worth it 🥰
Buzzing for you!! Have the best night

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She’s almost 39!! These lip syncs make me cringe so much. She doesn’t even know the words. Would probably work if her make up was actually nice and she was looking good.
She gets paid for the sounds
I think anyone over 1000 followers can get paid to use certain songs

• Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Wow
I knew she put a bit of weight on but she has no waist at all
IMG_9643.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Just back now and I didn’t have my phone out once. We lived in the moment singing and dancing.

Mr j took one for the team and filmed a lot of our fave songs for us as he’s not a fan either 😂❤
---

Fkn hell. You’ve killed me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👏🏻

Nice to see I’ve missed absolutely nothing in the land of Aimless make believe
Bet you're knackered...but sure it was worth it❤

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I’m all for facial procedures, if it makes you feel better. But, unless you look after your skin and insides it’s a waste, you don’t get the best out of it if you don’t take care of it. I think tear trough fillers are a bad call personally, if seen some bad reactions to them, it looks like they have lumps under their eyes, like pimples and bumps.
If her huns think she’s a relatable single mum, they need a lobotomy.
Me too!
I've just had my annual top up/tweak...and am happy I did...but I do try to " look after myself" too!
As for tear troughs...I would be scared stiff..so draw the line there!

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Am I missing something?
Wtf did she buy the mcdonalds monstrosity? Was that not for the event?
Why the hell buy something and then ask the dress code?
She boils my piss.
She's high as a kite cos she has got rid of Harold and can go shopping and uncle/daddy has served his purpose now!!

Last edited:

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
My god they have that GMC & Widow Twanky live comments well modded (that a word?) and filtered don’t they? Damn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Is she pissed this morning ? Talking about popping pills and uterus contractions. She never talks like that !
obviously the period belt she was selling,is useless .

• Haha
Reactions: 6