Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks frumpy in everything . That’s the only word that comes to mind

Reactions: 10
She’s desperate for some brand deals
She’s tagged them all here
View attachment 2922912
About right.....Paul Breach wears Pull and Bear pmsl. As for Oliver Bonas, never heard of the brand...I'll stick to F&F, Tu, M&S and my local boutique.
Sliders might come in useful at the spa? I didn't think you could wear "outdoor" shoes in a spa? Especially shoes that have tramped on a cat piss soaked carpet 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is the most unlikely spa outfit ever! Now is the time to wear your crappy Kaia leggings or one of the short sets that you have Aimee, as surely when you get to the spa you'll be putting on your cossie and a robe?!

Also, full face of makeup :rolleyes:
Jesus I could not go to a spa in jeans I’d be hot and flustered when I’d come out.
---
£65 for a cardigan thats 2 sizes too small
View attachment 2922936
tit the bed! 😱 £65!!! She never shows half of this stuff in her hauls does she!! She’s a right snake 🐍

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
hi everyone, I’ve not posted on here in a while! Had a lot going on and needed a break from the birkendale witch! I was hoping that her downfall would have happened but unfortunately that dirty scuff bag is still making a so called living from been a lazy twit. I’m buzzing that she’s been investigated by the DVLA though and the fact that she’ll be fuming about it fills me with pure joy 😆
There are so many things I could say about the stupid skank but nothings changed! She still a complete brand bleep but always looks shite, which I find highly amusing that she’s paying all that money to look tit! Anyway I’ve just had a right laugh watching the mine the hippo video about the phone all to the GP, comedy gold 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must have a very short torso as all her jeans etc bunch up around the crotch. She could wear much nicer clothes that fit properly if she tried. But she thinks she looks great 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Ffs I used to like Millie Hart but I've unfollowed .
Shes defending someone she knows nothing about yet they're saying they " love" each other? Honestly these "creators" are ridiculous.As for Millie talking about " snitches" wonder if she'll say the same to Aimless's bestie Vavron .Beefy phoned up peoples employers and families ....
The DVLA is one of the countries busiest departments. They dont do investigations on fabrications. They'll have watched the videos ( Inc Aimless in a car saying she's going to faint,her apparent clipping a car on a motorway ,etc) then married that up with the form she sent back listing her " medical " problems .Either she isn't fit to drive or she's lying about how bad her supposed anxiety etc is .
View attachment 2922700
I love Millie but she needs to get a reality check and get on here and read who she's defending! It's okay when shes defending the woman who slags people off for being on drugs just because they are slim (Pete Wicks) lies about DV, slags about in front of her Daughter and so on and so on.
Some people have no clue when it comes to her!

• Heart
  • Sad
I like the cardigan too! Not the drag queen make up though - less is more Aimless!
Gutted that I missed Millie’s video! There must have been negative comments for her to delete it. I don’t know why the automatic assumption is that everyone who doesn’t kiss the arse of these influencers is a troll! They are not above the law.

Reactions: 13
CC posted the Millie video, so here it is!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You would think that millie was the only person to ever move to another country 🙄 can't go her screeching and I dunno something just feels slightly fake with her 🤷‍♀️ and her defending the piglet just makes me dislike her more
Omg I can’t stand her!! Finally!! I feel like I’m the only one!! Can you believe she’s like 30 as well!! Always thought she was about 45!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck does she look like? 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly all that money, time and shopping and she still looks like tit. I’m a Vinted and charity shop kinda lass but always look more put together than this bag lady. She has zero fashion sense.
I love vinted
The daughter makes extra money on there

Reactions: 7
I like the cardigan, but not on her, does that make sense? Like it fits a certain style that she can't pull off.. makes her look old biddy rather than fashionable.

Does anyone follow that lady (can't think of her name) British, moved to America, just had a baby and is moving back to the uk. She dresses how I would say quirky in the sense I love what she wears but would look tit on me. I could just see her wearing that cardigan and pulling it off 100%

I'm gonna have to go find her name otherwise it'll bug me 😂

Edited to add, her names Caroline

• Heart
Omg I can’t stand her!! Finally!! I feel like I’m the only one!! Can you believe she’s like 30 as well!! Always thought she was about 45!!!
I find her very odd to look at. Like she looks overweight but then she looks thin too. I don’t know how that is possible 😂😂 bit like Sharon off eastenders!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like the cardigan, but not on her, does that make sense? Like it fits a certain style that she can't pull off.. makes her look old biddy rather than fashionable.

Does anyone follow that lady (can't think of her name) British, moved to America, just had a baby and is moving back to the uk. She dresses how I would say quirky in the sense I love what she wears but would look tit on me. I could just see her wearing that cardigan and pulling it off 100%

I'm gonna have to go find her name otherwise it'll bug me 😂

Edited to add, her names Caroline
I don’t follow her, but her videos tend to end up in my FYP. She’s in Boston and moving to Surrey this week. Her husband is quite hot! 😂 Her dress sense suits her personality!

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow her, but her videos tend to end up in my FYP. She’s in Boston and moving to Surrey this week. Her husband is quite hot! 😂 Her dress sense suits her personality!
Ah that’s Aimee’s problem… she’s not got a personality 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I ask what cc is I see everyone mentioning it but I haven’t a clue haha xxx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.