Thismummystory #6 Coco is still a brat and Rodge has left the chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @soozie for the thread name suggestion with the most votes. You win a weetabix cheesecake

Thread number 6 guys! It seems more of us have realised George is the opposite of Mum of the Year and are fed up with her tit parenting that she is adamant is the only way

Anyone care to recap for newbies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I think “hubby” has definitely up and left her but think she’s also enjoying all the speculation! She doesn’t seem that arsed anyway after taking her wedding rings off because she doesn’t like them anymore 🫠🫠

Reactions: 5
So I think “hubby” has definitely up and left her but think she’s also enjoying all the speculation! She doesn’t seem that arsed anyway after taking her wedding rings off because she doesn’t like them anymore 🫠🫠
No she prefers one with her tit juice in it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't decide if she just being weirdly cryptic for attention or she reads here and she's trolling us. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Can't decide if she just being weirdly cryptic for attention or she reads here and she's trolling us. 🤔
Same!!! I think she'll do that thing where she's like oh I've had loads of messages asking... she just needs to wait for someone to give a tit and ask 🤣

Reactions: 6
Of course she had to get the pink car for Coco. heaven forbid she have something less girly

I am still not convinced he’s gone. Maybe he’s away with work & she’s just playing it up a bit. If he has gone she couldn’t look any less bothered by it. Let’s just see how many hauls appear over the next month, he must have been funding half the clothes. Also didn’t she say they had a July holiday booked…

He’s definitely not around of todays stories are anything to go by. Why didn’t she just say “I’ll have to wait till hubby get home to finish the car” why say wait for a friend???

Reactions: 3
It definitely seemed like she just had to go out her way and say “ohhhhhh I’m going to need to wait for a friend or something” so dramatically , think she’s definitely reading on here 👀 I think she will be making an absolute fortune through ADs and affiliate links maybe that’s all she’s bothered about really so that’s why she doesn’t seem particularly up nor down about him not being around
---
So the coco scar looks to be on her neck? I think ‘hubby’ has definitely gone what mechanic wouldn’t have an electric drill
Oh yes can also see it here

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s really sad that it’s quite hard to tell if he’s still around or not because even before the last couple of weeks there was barely any sign of his existence in the house anyway. Her house is just full of random crap she buys the kids and her clothes rails.

Don’t know what enjoyment he would get from being with her. It’s not as if they could get a takeaway at the weekend, or have a drink, they never go out as a couple, she’s so uptight I doubt she would watch anything lighthearted on tv. She just has an unhealthy obsession with cocomelon

Reactions: 7
Don’t know what enjoyment he would get from being with her. It’s not as if they could get a takeaway at the weekend, or have a drink, they never go out as a couple, she’s so uptight I doubt she would watch anything lighthearted on tv. She just has an unhealthy obsession with cocomelon
Right! I can’t even imagine her as one half of a couple because she is just so consumed by motherhood and obsessing over every tiny detail of it.

Reactions: 8
What if Rodge is on a lads holiday or a work trip for some expo and she didn’t want to point that out in advance because she’d be home alone with all kids and I bet there’s loads of people on Instagram that would be able to find where she lives quite easily. So maybe for security reasons. Though if that’s the case once he’s back there will be million reels about how you can survive it too mamas 😄

• Haha
Has she honestly just done a reel with dramatic music saying she felt like a failure cus she couldn't build a coupe car?? I'm dead....bleeping dead....only George could turn that into a dramatic reel wtaf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she will be making an absolute fortune through ADs and affiliate links maybe that’s all she’s bothered about really so that’s why she doesn’t seem particularly up nor down about him not being around
I thought this but I also think it’s at such a massive cost. I used to feel envious of people making money on social
Media but honestly I only have to watch George’s stories once every 6 months to remind myself what a bleeping awful life it has created for her and her kids. You couldn’t pay me enough to live like she does.

i realise you’re not saying you’d like to have her life either btw 😅

• Heart
Who the duck thinks....ah man I can't build this coupe car, I'm such a failure! Oh hang on wait scrap that I'm not a failure at all....I'm strong as I birthed out a baby!! Gods she's nauseating and irritating have a day off George u didnt think that at all you probably called the thing a bleep and hit it with screwdriver like the rest of us would do 🤣 I can't believe her minions are agreeing that they need to remember this too! I can't even hang a mirror up I'm that useless but hey its OK I shoved out 2 babies out me minge ( which is what every women does as its kind of essential at the end of pregnancy 🤣) so that means I'm strong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she bought it knowing how hard they are so even more content 😂 she said coco is spending loads of time in the garden but she’s not shown that yet she does a million stories a day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ASA have updated the disclosure rules for influencers wonder if she'll be more transparent about her affiliate links. Especially as she doesn't even tell you where the link is taking you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.