Thismummystory #5 my husband’s, my toddler’s stuck to my tit, i hate most of my kids but I'll never admit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Corona for the new thread title with the most likes - my husband's tit, my toddler's stuck to my tit, i hate (almost) all my kids but I'll never admit.

Had to slightly amend as too long.

(No BF shaming, just the sheer amount George moans about it)

Anyone care to recap? Basically George is still being George, hating parenting, dad shaming, buying tat and her kids still can’t eat a meal without screens.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting the new thread. Recap is great

I think this has come up before but does her husband own his own business? Is that how he gets quite a bit of time off and also how they can afford to live such a frivolous, throwaway lifestyle?

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the votes guys and for making the new thread @ermwhaaaat
Thanks for starting the new thread. Recap is great

I think this has come up before but does her husband own his own business? Is that how he gets quite a bit of time off and also how they can afford to live such a frivolous, throwaway lifestyle?
Yeah he does. He runs a garage for fancy cars. Are we allowed to put the name of it? If you search his full name on Google it comes up under company house

I know it’s all her doing and I can’t blame the poor mite, but Grayson does seem really bloody annoying.
I think he just craves some love and attention from his mum. He's been pushed to the side since the day Coco was born, and now she can't be bothered to deal with him so he's now nEuRoDiVeRgEnT

Reactions: 7
I mean I’m guessing it’s ok to post the name? But i was just wondering really how she can afford everything basically 😂

Obv we know she has a cleaner aswell. Not bad considering she’s a stay at home Mum. I’d love a cleaner and I work FT but you know …skint ha

Reactions: 2
Toddlers in general are generally annoying 🤣 my second born is very active and tactile like Grayson and it makes me so sad to see how much he is neglected by George. The way she engages with him is awful for his age. She barely replies and when she does it’s just a few odd words, no wonder he struggles to understand anything. Also, if she hadn’t completely spoilt her kids rotten throughout the ENTIRE year then maybe Grayson might actually understand the concept of Christmas!! It’s no wonder he’s confused about the presents. She should be grateful she gets to stay at home and enjoy Christmas with her family 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 5
The stockings are from Santa but half of the stuff was tat they'd picked out themselves in Smiggle this week??

Reactions: 9
I thought she apparently was doing 1st of December boxes because Christmas Eve boxes don’t get used enough, but she’s done the massive December box AND a huge Christmas Eve box on top!

Reactions: 3
So to be clear she’s done 1st December boxes, Christmas Eve boxes, stockings and presents under tree?!
Dont know if she’s got childhood issues but how excited she got about the tooth fairy doll was just weird

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’ve come on to say what you’ve all already said.. the stocking fillers 😰 Probably £40-50 in each one alone, maybe more. My son is 3.5 and I’ve spent maybe £12 in his stocking and I think that was on like 5 small things from The Works! She’s got more money than sense!

Also why is she so dead set on girls having girl things and boys having boy things? Everything she says for Coco it’s ‘She’s got the girl version’ Is she not allowed to have boys elf pyjamas? What’s the difference? Even with the hot wheels car ‘Coco has got a girly one’ Is she not allowed to have a blue/red/yellow etc hot wheels car? Can she only have something if it’s pink and glittery?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can someone screenshot the Christmas Eve boxes/tat?
I’m not sure this even shows how bad her obsession with buying crap and spoiling her kids actually is. I can’t believe how much she must spend. Talk about teaching your children the value of money 🙈 They’ll be spoilt brats as they grow up

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m gobsmacked at how much stuff she has brought as stockings presents. She is even slightly concerned that they won’t fit - cue brand new BIGGER stockings for next year.

Also totally agree about coco having a girl version to the boys. Why couldn’t she brought them all the same Xmas eve box, why does coco’s have to be different (pink)?

Reactions: 2
I’m gobsmacked at how much stuff she has brought as stockings presents. She is even slightly concerned that they won’t fit - cue brand new BIGGER stockings for next year.

Also totally agree about coco having a girl version to the boys. Why couldn’t she brought them all the same Xmas eve box, why does coco’s have to be different (pink)?
because she loves to gender stereotype, the ‘she’ll make a perfect mummy’ talk when she’s playing with dolls makes me feel ill

How bizarre that she bought Coconut a completely different Christmas eve box and pyjamas to her brothers. Pyjamas and boxes that were entirely gender neutral in the first place, they weren’t in any way “for boys”. She’s obsessed with pushing the pink narrative on her daughter, it’s so strange. Cocomelon is a girl, did anyone know?!

Come on to say what everyone is thinking!! The amount she has spent on their stockings 😟😟 ots all like 6-7 quid on each thing! Don't most people fill them up with cheap chocolate and a few chappy bits? She also showed us the other day what she had bought the boys which was enough, but has gone and bought them even more! The Xmas even boxes....well...where.do u even start! What the actual hell! So so much In there again! Thought she said it was a much scaled down version??? I am honestly gobsmacked. The sheer amount of stuff they've received already without actually getting their Xmas haul yet is quite frankly disgusting. Why an earth is she spoiling them so much? Then preaches about it being more about time together!

She's deeply unhappy and spends spends sends to make herself feel better

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.