This Mama Life #30 She’s got her way and is having a baby. Guess What - She’s Still F-ing Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them are missing a few brain cells. Why is it note worthy that a husband hugs his wife, pregnant or not? Find a personality pleaseeeeeee.

Reactions: 14
Why oh why of WHY would any sentient, vaguely intelligent question film themselves doing this and then put it on the internet???? Make it make sense.

Rhetorical question, obviously. There is nothing about Sarah’s behaviour that makes sense because she is a neurotic, self-absorbed, controlling cretin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they even need kids ready meals? My two eat adult sized portions, a child’s portion won’t fill them up?!? She’s getting almost too difficult to hate watch

Reactions: 10
Two stories in she wants the baby to stay put. Today she wants it to come out? Make it make sense
She just wants attention. Fretting about it being in/out (or doing the Hokey Cokey) is just about making useless content in the hope of sustaining some attention from the crazies who message her.

Pretty sure there will be hospital bag content pending, more ball bouncing, and some ‘ah bless em’ moments with her current brattish offspring.

Reactions: 8
Do they even need kids ready meals? My two eat adult sized portions, a child’s portion won’t fill them up?!? She’s getting almost too difficult to hate watch
If her mum is coming down is she not capable of throwing a lasagna or something together?! Christ almighty these people are bleeping useless.

Reactions: 16
This might just be a me thing but I find it odd when people call someone a 'Dad to be' when they already are a Dad. I'm not sure what else you would call them but it's odd phrasing to me.
I thought that too…but Sarah is odd!

Reactions: 4
WTF is Isla wearing...it looks awful , it's not her style at all and is not age appropriate it's very young!

Reactions: 19
I’ve just looked those kids meals up- they’re around 200g each which is half the size of a standard ready meal, and about the size of a baby food portion for a 12 month old. Poor kids will be starving.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dear Sarah, please stop putting your tongue between your teeth when you smile. It’s not cute and even if it was you’re too old to be doing cute. It just makes you look stupid.

Reactions: 19
Poor Isla looks awful. That velvet jumpsuit is far too long for her, and that stupid fluffy top thing is ridiculous - they are staying in the house, why is she in that get up?! Just let the kid wear jeans and a jumper for goodness sake. Sarah looks horrible also. She has zero taste in clothes, pregnant or not. They are such a mess, the lot of them.

Reactions: 26
Why oh why of WHY would any sentient, vaguely intelligent question film themselves doing this and then put it on the internet???? Make it make sense.

Rhetorical question, obviously. There is nothing about Sarah’s behaviour that makes sense because she is a neurotic, self-absorbed, controlling cretin.
It’s so awkward 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m chuckling out loud that she put #pregnancystyle on this. She looks bleeping ridiculous.
I’ve wasted actual minutes trying to work out whether the hairband or the boots are the worst part of this Santa ensemble.

The dress is bad too, with the peekaboo ‘here are my tlts’ hole in it, stopping halfway down her legs to show off the ugliest boots in the northern hemisphere.

But the headband 😱 what was she thinking!

Unforgivable to keep putting Isla in those ridiculous outfits that don’t even fit her, that she must only wear once, for this photo? Maybe if she spent less time organising absurd outfits for photos for the gram, she’d feel less unprepared for her new arrival?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To Sarah
From Supply Chain Planning

A beige basket of beige items for beige Sarah.
Not even “all your colleagues in supply!”
Just from: Supply Chain Planning
😂 bet they are really going to miss her while she’s on mat leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve wasted actual minutes trying to work out whether the hairband or the boots are the worst part of this Santa ensemble.

The dress is bad too, with the peekaboo ‘here are my tlts’ hole in it, stopping halfway down her legs to show off the ugliest boots in the northern hemisphere.

But the headband 😱 what was she thinking!

Unforgivable to keep putting Isla in those ridiculous outfits that don’t even fit her, that she must only wear once, for this photo? Maybe if she spent less time organising absurd outfits for photos for the gram, she’d feel less unprepared for her new arrival?
How can Granny bear to have them all clomping round the house in their horrid shoes?! And with the baby nephew in the house too who presumably plays on the floor.

Wearing shoes indoors is a major ick

Outfits are hideous. Truly dreadful. All that time spent searching for and buying such utterly badly fitting and horrible clothes. Could have spent it sorting the baby’s bedroom. Sorry - "nursery" 🙄

Reactions: 12
For someone who has body issues, she doesn't half show herself off alot!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.