This Mama Life #30 She’s got her way and is having a baby. Guess What - She’s Still F-ing Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of go back and forth with the mental health thing to be honest. She definitely has issues, no doubt about it and whilst I do think she’s able to take responsibility for herself just now, her family (predominantly her husband) definitely could do more. I think she was told she couldn’t stay at her folks house at Christmas and that was possibly the toughest they’ve been on her yet she just barrels on regardless. She’s a tough person to watch much less be around so in normal circumstances I can understand why they just want a quiet life. These aren’t normal circumstances now though and I think she’s despicable for how she’s behaved the last couple of weeks.

I have to recognise as well that I have mental health conditions and nobody’s coming to save me so that can cloud my view on things!

Reactions: 13
Personally I think she has narcissistic personality disorder. How her family deal with that I have no idea.

Reactions: 12
I've said it before, I don't think she's mentally unwell, I think this is just who she is. She's extremely calculating about everything she does.

Reactions: 16
Sarah the weirdo secretly filming from behind the sofa. She’s soooooo odd. If she actually parented her poor son he might calm down. twit.
---
Anyway Happy New year lol

Reactions: 8
Let’s all raise a glass of Scottish flask water and see what this shitshow brings in 2024!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just can't believe how unorganised she is.....I mean she's known she's pregnant for months it's hardly a surprise.....it could all easily of been done even since Sinbads return.....but wasting time on a trip to Scotland was unnecessary....if this is how she felt

Personally I think she has narcissistic personality disorder. How her family deal with that I have no idea.
That or BPD. She's definitely got something going on and I do do think shell day she has Postnatal depression to try and get Rob to stay shore side.

Happy new year you lovely lot 🥰

Reactions: 9
I’m a Scot, kids are not, baby hasn’t even got a cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What exactly is it that still needs done? Sinbad not finishing the nursery? That is not a priority. The baby will be sleeping with them for months. The only reason the room needs done is to boast on instagram.

It could have been prioritised if Sarah hadn’t dragged everyone up to Scotland/out every weekend but she chose to prioritise that over finishing the room. She also chose not to buy anything til the last minute so she could do her beggy stuff on instagram.

They have the car seat. Presumably they have a pram. She’s shown us clothes for the baby. What else urgently needs done?

Why is she so anxious about the children and where they will go? She specifically said when asked about planning for number three that they had a number of very very good friends who would be taking the children here, there and everywhere for her apparently. So what’s the problem? We’ve been told they are just THRILLED about the new baby. So no problem there then.

Buying the frozen food for the children indicates that Granny is coming down under sufferance and staying for the bare minimum of time.

As I’ve said before, there’s a real possibility that Sinbad won’t be deploying given her MH issues. She has had past MH issues and I do think she still has conditions. It’s a complex mix that’s partly situational due to Sinbad, particularly, being such a wet wipe

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those frozen meals are an odd choice. The 3 adults will still need to eat? Why not just buy some normal family friendly bulk meals from M&S rather than perpetuate this absurd situation where the kids must eat separately?

I suspect she doesn’t believe Sinbad will go, and she will come up with a drama to prevent this. She’s already suggesting reflux. But Sinbad will be counting down the days by this point. I can’t see him letting down his colleagues and damaging his career by bailing out last minute cos Sarah can’t cope.

Sarah has no excuse to not stop sinbad from deploying and doing his job- if single mums can do it, she can suck it up and do it too. It’s not like she didn’t know he was in the navy when she got pregnant with this third kid. Let’s just hope social services, school, the health visitor etc are keeping tabs on the children and their welfare once baby arrives

Reactions: 10
Sarah has no excuse to not stop sinbad from deploying and doing his job- if single mums can do it, she can suck it up and do it too. It’s not like she didn’t know he was in the navy when she got pregnant with this third kid. Let’s just hope social services, school, the health visitor etc are keeping tabs on the children and their welfare once baby arrives
I'd love to think someone is keeping tabs on them and maybe the health visitor will but I think the school ect don't keep tabs. As a country were too under staffed and under funded for any one to truly care these days.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to think someone is keeping tabs on them and maybe the health visitor will but I think the school ect don't keep tabs. As a country were too under staffed and under funded for any one to truly care these days.
The school must have safeguarding leads who will pick up on the children coming in exhausted from sleeping in a car all night & being shoved straight into school, and who will notice the change in their behaviour when things start to fall apart at home. I don’t know what sort of support the school could give the kids but anything is better than nothing

Reactions: 7
She’s so unprepared because she didn’t buy anything before the big reveal, in the hope when she did announce brands would be throwing things at her. Big mistake. She’s no beacon of parenting seeing how her two behave.

Reactions: 10
She’s so unprepared because she didn’t buy anything before the big reveal, in the hope when she did announce brands would be throwing things at her. Big mistake. She’s no beacon of parenting seeing how her two behave.
Thing is, by the time you get to the third kid, you’re well aware of what you need and what you don’t - and the main thing is LESS STUFF! Life is so much easier when you’re not faffing about with unnecessary paraphernalia!

You need a car seat, and a sling or pram, and a crib. Those can be easily and cheaply got on fb marketplace in less than 24 hours. She’s got baby clothes in the loft to reuse, and you can buy nappies and whatever feeding bits may need from any supermarket.

Instead she’s worrying about wall stickers of all things!!

Reactions: 15
Thing is, by the time you get to the third kid, you’re well aware of what you need and what you don’t - and the main thing is LESS STUFF! Life is so much easier when you’re not faffing about with unnecessary paraphernalia!

You need a car seat, and a sling or pram, and a crib. Those can be easily and cheaply got on fb marketplace in less than 24 hours. She’s got baby clothes in the loft to reuse, and you can buy nappies and whatever feeding bits may need from any supermarket.

Instead she’s worrying about wall stickers of all things!!
You’re spot on, but she thinks she’s some a lister and needs to have the best of the best. I bet she’ll be fuming no one’s gifted her.

Reactions: 5
Those frozen meals are an odd choice. The 3 adults will still need to eat? Why not just buy some normal family friendly bulk meals from M&S rather than perpetuate this absurd situation where the kids must eat separately?

I suspect she doesn’t believe Sinbad will go, and she will come up with a drama to prevent this. She’s already suggesting reflux. But Sinbad will be counting down the days by this point. I can’t see him letting down his colleagues and damaging his career by bailing out last minute cos Sarah can’t cope.
Reflux as rough as it is, my 2 have had ot and my sister 2 have it I mind for my sister and lots I forgot how rough it can be!!!

But it's hardly a medical emergency, it's.mentally draining you need to be strong to survive it, we were only here talking the other night about baby 3, we had a suprise positive in August, but sadly miscarried in October, but as a couple were both back a forth his career is really taken off at the minute and he's worked hard to build it up and he wants to be hands on too, but I'm hitting 38 I know that's not old but we have issues getting pregnant 5 years ot took us to have our second, so the crossroads here are great crack... I'd love a 3rd but I know it Will probably be another refluxer our older child is simular to Lachlan.

but you need to think of the logistics of addi g a child we already have a 7 seater but we would need to get or borrow most things

Reactions: 2
This might just be a me thing but I find it odd when people call someone a 'Dad to be' when they already are a Dad. I'm not sure what else you would call them but it's odd phrasing to me.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.