This Mama Life #29 She is up the duff and you heard it here first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice she said "the hospital I had Isla in" on that random photo of the corridor?

Surely otherwise she would have said something about this baby being born there?

Reactions: 3
As someone that had had a term baby and a premature baby, my son was born at 36+4 which is generally considered safe, my son spend days in special care nearly 3 weeks, her pregnancy is not high risk there's not a hope a doctor would have signed here to safe to fly if she was sarah again creating DRAMA, why would you give birth and want to sit nearly 12 hours in a bloody small car and it's not safe for babies ro be in car seats so long recilined or not I'm not in the UK our car seat safety is 2.5 and a hour break, but then again sarah is a fruit loop as long as sarah gets what sarah wants forget about anyone else, selfish brat!!

Reactions: 6
Or it's looking like it won't be born in line with her planned trip to Scotland. Don't get me wrong I genuinely hopes she has a safe and healthy birth and baby but knowing how she thinks the issue will be something to do with it not lining up with her plans.

Reactions: 3
The dropping hints that there could be a problem really angers me, it’s purely to encourage the ‘you ok hun’ messages and up engagement. Either say what the issue is or shut up.

Reactions: 12
Presumably there’s a chance she’ll need a c section and if Robs off straight away there will be problems getting rid of the kids to their numerous activities. Just say the whole story or say nothing fgs 🙄

Due near Christmas… not Hogmanay… Christmas. Also… you don’t always listen to what’s best for you. Finally babies can’t read birth plans so you’re tit out of luck there my love.

I think she has been told she may need a c section and that would have to be down south which would jeopardise her family Christmas in the homeland. That’s why she is deflated.
I imagine she has been told it is a stupid idea to travel to Scotland so heavily pregnant and she will need a planned section. Goodbye Christmas with mummy and daddy - put your own family’s needs first for once.

Reactions: 13
“IM DUE NEAR CHRISTMAS”

she she bloody HAS been lying the entire time about being due in January!!!

knew it!!!

Reactions: 11
Surely even Sarah isn’t stupid enough to travel so far from home in her final weeks of pregnancy?
Dolores behave! Of course she’s that stupid 😂

I reckon she fancies going viral for having to pull the car over at the ‘Welcome to Scotland’ sign and having her baby at the side of the road

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's nearly less than a month to Christmas and she flew my waters went at 35 weeks I was another 9 days waiting for him to be born could you image if it happened while she was abroad! I have no idea why she risks it oh wait it's sarah wants sarah gets, ... this has been a straight forward pregnancy she trying g to change it to a high risk dropping g hints....

I've had a medically controlled pregnancy I'm seen from 7 weeks to birth in the hospital and beyond!!!.... she a nut I'd would love a complicated free pregnancy to Swan to New York for 24 hrs my dr just about gave me permission to go a hr away!!!.... she's sick in the head

Reactions: 11
Honestly bread crumbing at its best. Why say anything? Attention seeking much? Absolute moron

“I need it to be as straightforward as possible”. That’s a very problematic mindset given all the multi-factorial complications that can happen with birth and recovery. Given all the other issues in play here, no doubt there’s going to be quite significant post-partum issues here because you can need all you want but what ultimately happens is not very controllable unless she has a planned section and that only provides a small element of “control”.

Sinbad going away very soon afterwards is entirely foreseeable. I thought the plan was that “friends” (with no apparent consultation of them) will be stepping up? Why is all this something that is only being considered a few weeks before the birth? Rather than prior to conception 😵💫. What a tit show. I would not be surprised if Rob either doesn’t deploy or comes home early.

Big, big, burden on the Aberdeen side. Very hard for the kids who will have to try and adjust and then be removed from school, football, everything they know and and can provide some support, comfort and familiarity for a NATO posting soon afterwards? It’s utterly awful. That poor girl sobbing in the garden at the reveal. She knows what’s coming and has more insight and common sense in her little finger than Sarah and Pugwash have collectively. Just very sad to see such absolute selfishness playing out live

“I need it to be as straightforward as possible”. That’s a very problematic mindset given all the multi-factorial complications that can happen with birth and recovery. Given all the other issues in play here, no doubt there’s going to be quite significant post-partum issues here because you can need all you want but what ultimately happens is not very controllable unless she has a planned section and that only provides a small element of “control”.

Sinbad going away very soon afterwards is entirely foreseeable. I thought the plan was that “friends” (with no apparent consultation of them) will be stepping up? Why is all this an that is only being considered a few weeks before the birth? Rather than prior to conception 😵💫. What a tit show. I would not be surprised if Rob either doesn’t deploy or comes home early.

Big, big, burden on the Aberdeen side.
Pretty sure Rob doesnt get a choice and has to deploy regardless of whats going on in his personal life?

Reactions: 2
I think she’s around 34/36 weeks as that’s generally when they give you a growth scan to check position .

Edit : just looked at one of her photos on holiday, and actually I would say more around 32w.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure Rob doesnt get a choice and has to deploy regardless of whats going on in his personal life?
You can come home early and/or not deploy if there is is serious illness in the family. If his wife is under community psychiatric care or, worse, sectioned (I really do hope that won’t happen) then that would be a legitimate reason given there is a new born in the mix. It’s very rare but I can honestly foresee very significant problems and no immediate family on hand will make for a big complicating factor in that there is no one on hand to support/supervise Sarah if she’s at home and no one to look after the older children. friends can only do so much and in an emergency.

You can come home early and/or not deploy if there is is serious illness in the family. If his wife is under community psychiatric care or, worse, sectioned (I really do hope that won’t happen) then that would be a legitimate reason given there is a new born in the mix. It’s very rare but I can honestly foresee very significant problems and no immediate family on hand will make for a big complicating factor in that there is no one on hand to support/supervise Sarah if she’s at home and no one to look after the older children. friends can only do so much and in an emergency.
Yeah i cant see that happening, sarah will just pull the kids out of school and go to aberdeen

Reactions: 4
Yeah i cant see that happening, sarah will just pull the kids out of school and go to aberdeen
If external, local, services are involved and have safe-guarding responsibilities that won’t be happening without their consent which they won’t be giving as it won’t be in the older children’s best interest and they need to attend school

If external, local, services are involved and have safe-guarding responsibilities that won’t be happening without their consent which they won’t be giving as it won’t be in the older children’s best interest and they need to attend school
But why would they be involved now?? They never have been before, and the woman is legit off her head and has been forever!!! 😂😂

Post birth as I said in my post. I think things may well be highly problematic. Buggering off to Scotland away from midwife/GP etc care if issues have already been identified will be viewed negatively. Removing children of that age from school for months on end with no other provision. Won't be happening without comment/intervention from the school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.