This Mama Life #29 She is up the duff and you heard it here first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @LaughingCow for the title.

As it says on the tin. Tattle member brought the receipts (a photo of a very pregnant Sarah). Unclear if Sinbad knows. We all expect she's waiting for a Halloween reveal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed with Lenny on the insensitive ‘wish my mum was here’ comment… I know she never saw her MIL but duck me would it be too much to remember she passed away recently and that’s a dick comment when yours is just in Scotland!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agreed with Lenny on the insensitive ‘wish my mum was here’ comment… I know she never saw her MIL but duck me would it be too much to remember she passed away recently and that’s a dick comment when yours is just in Scotland!!!
Also, she could easily have spent more time with her mum if they’d planned it better. Why not have her mum stay for a few days to hang out together and do nice things, rather than her mum beaming in to do childcare and cooking for the shortest of visits. One of my besties lives hundreds of miles from her mum, but her mum and brother are constantly popping up to visit. It’s very odd that none of her family visit her.

I can’t lie I find it hilarious she’s been outed as pregnant on here when on Instagram she’s trying to remain candid, I bet she’s fuming inside!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
what's with the dubai housewife reel??
Presume it’s where she’s pretending they’re moving to. Funny how during her daily rants she always says ‘nothings ever straightforward with the navy haha’ ‘can never rely on the navy’ ‘things always change, always messed about’ but now she expects us to believe her thinly veiled hints that they’ve got an exotic posting & know so far in advance to plan it all. Jog on you twit. We know if he did it would be last minute & you’d piss off to Scotland as your umbilical cord to your mum doesn’t stretch that far.

Sorry if I’ve missed it but why is she calling her mum “mam” that’s not a very Scottish thing (obvs not speaking on behalf of all Scots) to do - I’d associate that more with the north of England and parts of Ireland.

Typically we’d say “mammy” over “mam”…bizarre given how she thinks she’s the pinnacle of Scottishness.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’ve missed it but why is she calling her mum “mam” that’s not a very Scottish thing (obvs not speaking on behalf of all Scots) to do - I’d associate that more with the north of England and parts of Ireland.

Typically we’d say “mammy” over “mam”…bizarre given how she thinks she’s the pinnacle of Scottishness.
Perhaps she realised how ridiculous the sudden (and disingenuous) switch to Mam was?

Maybe she was trying it out so she could transition the kids to something less toe curling than mama?

She must be aware that the kids are going to be laughed at if they continue with this whole mama dada thing? Especially if they end up at school in Scotland. English kids with their posh english voices, talking about their mama and dada 😱

Using the body warmer to hide her bump, just to show of a dress you can't really see because of the body warmer.

Make it make sense 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Buying cod and making your own fish nuggets. For some one so disorganised just by fish fingers ffs 🙄

Using the body warmer to hide her bump, just to show of a dress you can't really see because of the body warmer.

Make it make sense 😂😂
Shes making the effort to actively pretend shes not pregnant, its so very weird. You can see on that photo where shes also darkened the area on her body between the body warmer so you cant see any shadow. It’s another level of pyscho. And for what? For strangers on the internet? Seriously get over yourself love. You really arent that interesting!!!

Reactions: 10
Shes making the effort to actively pretend shes not pregnant, its so very weird. You can see on that photo where shes also darkened the area on her body between the body warmer so you cant see any shadow. It’s another level of pyscho. And for what? For strangers on the internet? Seriously get over yourself love. You really arent that interesting!!!
Yep it’s attention seeking on a whole new level.
I also find Isla’s obsession with making herself bandages and ‘fake’ casts really weird too 🤣

Reactions: 7

Make it make sense 😂😂
I just can’t fathom what goes through her head. This is a whole new level of crazy for her. She’s been outed as having what appears to be a rather defined bump yet is merrily carrying on like she’s not pregnant?! Just so she can get all the clicks and likes when she does the big ‘surprise’ reveal?! Is she hoping it goes viral in the ‘I kept my pregnancy secret for 9 months, tah dah here’s my baby’ sort of way?! Yet more proof that Instagram comments and online validation is what she’s living for and it’ll all be to the detriment of the kids she already has. Makes me mad and sad

Reactions: 12
She’s just a twit ……we don’t care you’re up the duff we care about your other kids.

Reactions: 5
I still can't work out if she's told Rob or if she's leaving it till he comes home.

Reactions: 5
I still can't work out if she's told Rob or if she's leaving it till he comes home.
She must have told him. The kids must know, i dont know how she could hide it from them when shes so obviously pregnant, and other kids at school/parents/teachers will know and would possibly mention it to them. he must know. If he doesn’t then I actually find that really disturbing and almost abusive, its not ok to keep something so life changing from your partner

Reactions: 15
She must have told him. The kids must know, i dont know how she could hide it from them when shes so obviously pregnant, and other kids at school/parents/teachers will know and would possibly mention it to them. he must know. If he doesn’t then I actually find that really disturbing and almost abusive, its not ok to keep something so life changing from your partner
Knowing her she told them she ate all the pie... #foodbaby # crackersandcheese #nosweettooth
But he'd have to know, he can't be that GREEN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.