This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her antics are ridiculous.

I have had sympathy with her, because she is trying and she is so desperately struggling. But her attention seeking is twisted.

She has the resources to buy a new fridge. It’s disgusting to pretend otherwise.

Eating out multiple times a week, foreign holidays, beauty treatments, endless tanks of petrol, relentless clothes shopping, two full time incomes, lucrative side hustle. Get over yourself you selfish woman, have you no idea how disgusting it is to moan about the fridge when there are families out there unable to feed their kids right now? And THE IRONY of ‘getting by using the wine fridge.’

Did she not get enough attention over the weekend with her vague ‘it’s just like hard right now’ pity party, the teary voice, and the extended martyred road trip? So she now needs to flag up her inability to eat, and her son’s copycat indigestion? Which is it - related to his reflux? Or the fault of the navy? And as if that wasn’t irritating enough …’oh I was like oh Ticcy’ cos using his private nickname to a world of strangers is just weird Sarah. It’s weird!

Trying to imagine anybody I have ever known posting photos of rice crispies on the internet at bedtime so they can make a point about being sooo tired and soooo busy and sooo selfless and sooooo not taking care of themselves. Nope, I don’t know anybody who would do this. It is NUTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously why is she bothering editing videos from over a year ago? Literally pointless. No one cares about your boring holiday from 2022. Give up. Your YouTube “career” has fallen off a cliff, its over. And the constant posts of utterly dull mundane boring crap is mind numbing. A photo of a wicker basket with a cat in it - NO ONE CARES. Its 1am - go to bleeping bed. Shes a nutcase.

Reactions: 22
I would be worried this is linked to his mental health, which she will of course blame on the navy and not her failings as a mother

Reactions: 10
Every single day these “influencer” parents are breaching their children’s right to privacy. Oh how I hope as these children reach their teen years they are informed of their rights and sue the tit out of their parents. Absolutely disgusting that Isla or Lachlan could apply for uni / a job etc and a future employer finds their entire childhood online including medical history, behavioural issues, and bowel movements. The law needs to catch up with the monsters selling their children’s privacy for freebies.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Going back to the hairdressers. I feel she was lying or atleast exaggerating. Surely she would of dug up old pics of Lachlan with half a hair cut if true?

Reactions: 4
How can she not see that Lachlans “sad sickness” acid issue is almost identical to her her anxious gagging/coughing?!

She is seriously damaging those children!

Reactions: 16
Sarah, the reason it takes L 40 minutes to get to sleep is because he is bleeping starving. Half a tub of cold pasta is not enough for a growing child to eat, especially after school and clubs. Get help for your food issues because you are seriously bleeping up those kids. Rice Krispies for dinner?! Seriously if you are so busy that you can only have a bowl of cereal you need to reassess your life choices and cut back on the after school clubs. You are a basket case. Feed your kids, feed yourself, buy a bleeping fridge and get some bleeping help.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How can she not see that Lachlans “sad sickness” acid issue is almost identical to her her anxious gagging/coughing?!

She is seriously damaging those children!
There’s also no way that child complained of a “sad sickness” she’s completely made that up

Reactions: 11
Sarah, the reason it takes L 40 minutes to get to sleep is because he is bleeping starving. Half a tub of cold pasta is not enough for a growing child to eat, especially after school and clubs. Get help for your food issues because you are seriously bleeping up those kids. Rice Krispies for dinner?! Seriously if you are so busy that you can only have a bowl of cereal you need to reassess your life choices and cut back on the after school clubs. You are a basket case. Feed your kids, feed yourself, buy a bleeping fridge and get some bleeping help.
Its the way she tries to justify it by saying she couldnt handle doing dishes if she cooked an actual meal…..she needs serious help.

Reactions: 9
Wow that is so concerning that she had rice crispies for tea and her excuse was to avoid dishes wtf!! Does she not have a dishwasher or just do them in the morning if she really couldn’t face it at night! Bet she was fannying about doing other pointless jobs late at night!

The sad sickness this is just another excuse to guilt Sinbad. She knows it’s probably anxiety and sadness because he’s missing his dad and she’s done sweet f all to help her kids and made it plain that Daddy being away is the most awful thing and they must suffer and be miserable about it.

Those poor kids. Honestly…

Reactions: 8
What age is isla??? Surely she must now have friends or people the tear above with phones what an awful picture to share online presumably without her permission

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.