Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
No , you’re dead on . Jack was definitely an adult in the Rebecca death bed scenes (or was he?? It’s been a while since we watched !) , and he was a toddler when Hayley was a baby so he can only be 2-3 years older than so surely those 10yo twins can’t be Nick and Frannie ??
I don't ever recall seeing Jack at the deathbed scenes yet. I assumed they were in the white SUV that pulls into the drive.
Though one thing that is confusing me is Toby. We see him living in an apartment building supposedly on his own but the scenes we saw recently don't reflect that?? Unless there is more to the Toby story!

disneys

VIP Member
There’s a theory in one of the groups that the death they’re all gathering for is actually Kates. we might see Rebecca’s early on in the episode and then the one that’s been referenced throughout the season is Kates.

Explains why they’re all so much older - Randall looks much older than he did at the end of last weeks episode in the latest photos

hmmmm
Interesting theory but why wouldn’t Philip be there ? And who is the “they” that Toby references ?

Aussie

VIP Member
Oh my goodness the ending 😍 I was squealing! He’s so lovely, I think he might be my actual favourite!
Me too & he is my favourite character also! It was a good episode

So do I.
Just stopped off for a coffee so will watch as soon as I’m home.

There doesn’t seem to be much traffic on this thread and am wondering if there has been a lack of promotion here in the UK. I only discovered Series 6 was available whilst I was looking for something else. Admittedly it’s not a show for everyone but it has plenty of loyal followers.

They probably won’t get to cover everything in this final series but I would like to see a bit more of grown up Jack Damon, Kate and Toby son….we saw far more of him as a baby than as an adult professional successful singer.
I only knew it was coming back as follow the official Instagram page.