This is mothership

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged them during their free ski holiday and said it was unrealistic to a normal Person All that crap they were sharing. Their entire trip was free including their clothing. All their clothes are free it’s shocking how much they must get sent.
Did they respond? I remember this trip and was shocked at the true cost!

Just spotted this on another thread...

i disagree with TIM calling her out in the way they did - but was it more than liking something mistakenly? Something that doesn’t sit quite right on either side for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I messaged them during their free ski holiday and said it was unrealistic to a normal Person All that crap they were sharing. Their entire trip was free including their clothing. All their clothes are free it’s shocking how much they must get sent.
I remember this ski holiday and they even played the victim with that. They posted that they’d had 3 messages telling them they shouldn’t have gone, but they did, because it’s a trip of a lifetime, etc etc etc. They just always completely miss the point and can’t take any kind of feedback that isn’t what they want to hear. Instead of taking the point on board they had to publicise that they’d had criticism so that their little band of merry followers all jumped to their defence and told them they’d done the right thing by going.

Gemma and her free stuff and very obvious begging has annoyed me for a while now- ever since the mini fridge incident that I can’t seem to get over 😂 “any mini rridge recommendations?” Erm- Google or Amazon and buy one you air head!!!!!!!!!!

i disagree with TIM calling her out in the way they did - but was it more than liking something mistakenly? Something that doesn’t sit quite right on either side for me.
I watched Vit D’s very emotional video and also read her eloquent post today. I don’t see how it could be anything more or she wouldn’t have been making such a big deal of it. I think Gemma got carried away, she’s obviously a mean girl at heart and she jumped at the chance to try and gain some favour from her worshipers by picking on somebody who she knows very little about. I also didn’t realise that poor woman is heavily pregnant!!! Even if Vit D was in the wrong, I don’t agree with how Gemma did it and how she saw/sees herself to be on some kind of higher moral platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

They did...
Hello, notes. Really sorry that you feel that way. We work hard at this platform in order to bring fresh content to everyone but we don’t get paid to do so so we take ads and gifts in order to be able to run this. If we didn’t we’d have to close the platform and work our old jobs, which we tried doing side by side and it wasn’t mentally possible. We try to offer a lot of free content that isn’t ad or gift to balance it all out. Club Med asked us to show the reality of a family ski trip and we’ve tried our best to do so in an honest and relatable way

🤣

• Haha
They did...
Hello, notes. Really sorry that you feel that way. We work hard at this platform in order to bring fresh content to everyone but we don’t get paid to do so so we take ads and gifts in order to be able to run this. If we didn’t we’d have to close the platform and work our old jobs, which we tried doing side by side and it wasn’t mentally possible. We try to offer a lot of free content that isn’t ad or gift to balance it all out. Club Med asked us to show the reality of a family ski trip and we’ve tried our best to do so in an honest and relatable way

🤣
Thank god we have them! I didn’t realise how lucky we were to have them gift us all their amazing useful content- and they gave up their jobs so they could give this all to us! They only take the trips and freebies for our benefit! Ignore everything I’ve said. They’re practically saints. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank god we have them! I didn’t realise how lucky we were to have them gift us all their amazing useful content- and they gave up their jobs so they could give this all to us! They only take the trips and freebies for our benefit! Ignore everything I’ve said. They’re practically saints. 🤣🤣🤣
But wouldn’t share that free content when I asked them to just pop my sisters company on their stories... full of tit 🤣

• Heart
Latest post.....excellent damage control 👏🏼 A collab where 100% of proceeds go to charity. Bravo girls, bravo. However, Gemma has shown her true colours unfortunately and I for one, won’t forget. Nice try though! And I can’t take away from the fact that you’ve deviated from the usual mind numbingly shallow content (Gemma shopping, Gemma crying that her cleaner has gone on maternity leave and having to clean her own oven, Face creams, over priced shoes, moaning that kids clothes don’t come in black and white, Gemma’s dilemma bout whether she should go on her 5th holiday of the year) and done something seemingly selfless! Although posted strategically. I hope it works for you both!

ps- I get the feeling that they’re reading 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gemma is hideous! I really warm to Sam and only follow TIM for her fashion, when will Gemma realise that those awful Chanel sandals look ridiculous and definitely do not go with everything

Reactions: 3
Gemma is hideous! I really warm to Sam and only follow TIM for her fashion, when will Gemma realise that those awful Chanel sandals look ridiculous and definitely do not go with everything
🤣 yes to this!! Those shocking sandals 🙈 but I agree, I also really warm to Sam and actually enjoyed her content yesterday. It was a welcome relief from Gemma’s smug bragging posts!

Reactions: 2
Even before Gemma royally messed up, I’d always skip any stories she did in TIM. Don’t follow her personal account but I do follow Sam’s. Bit like We Are Twinset, I prefer Phillipa over Sarah.

Even before Gemma royally messed up, I’d always skip any stories she did in TIM. Don’t follow her personal account but I do follow Sam’s. Bit like We Are Twinset, I prefer Phillipa over Sarah.
I’ve never heard of We Are Twinset, I’ll take a look, thanks! But I’d started to do the same with Gemma, I’d skip through them but there were always soooo many! And then her smug annoying unrealistic posts- I could always tell when it was a “Gemma” post even if it featured both of them. Sam started to seem like the nice one in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, they’re both privileged, but Sam seems more humble and realistic with it. Somebody on this thread mentioned that Gemma seems quite unsatisfied with her life and I’m starting to see what they meant. Also, does anybody think she has a strange obsession with her daughter? Her son is rarely mentioned unless she’s talking about how she hasn’t bonded with him. There’s always lots of talk about Belle and concerns for her or what she’s been up to and pics of her, but Ace (I think that’s his name!) doesn’t get a look in. I wondered if there was a reason for this.

Wonder if Gemma went on her Majorca (think it was there) trip after the advice changed. Assume so, hence fitting in with the insta break.

Wonder if Gemma went on her Majorca (think it was there) trip after the advice changed. Assume so, hence fitting in with the insta break.
We were supposed to fly today, but decided not to go against advice plus we couldn’t be get insurance. I’m sure Gemma has gone, she does what she wants regardless of government advice (all the dinner parties and meetings with friends and family during lockdown that she stupidly bragged about and then had to back pedal) llike she really set that dinner table up so immaculately- but then they all ate on the lawn, 2m apart. Pull the other one Gemma! Or if she did, it’s like I’ve been saying, she has way more time on her hands than a usual working mum with two little ones!

I've met TIM at an event.

Gemma was really friendly but Sam was a bit stand offish, looked me up and down and didn't speak, just stood there with a smirk on her face.

I mentioned it to my friend after and she said "Yeah I think she's just very 'London' so comes across as a bit of a witch".

I've met TIM at an event.

Gemma was really friendly but Sam was a bit stand offish, looked me up and down and didn't speak, just stood there with a smirk on her face.

I mentioned it to my friend after and she said "Yeah I think she's just very 'London' so comes across as a bit of a witch".
Thats a shame. She comes across as so nice. I suppose it just goes to show that you don’t ever really know somebody through the squares...which is yet another reason why Gemma shouldn’t have been so high and mighty and attacking towards The Vit D Lady.

Long time lurker here. So pleased there is now a TIM thread. They have become completely unrelatable. Typical privileged, white middle class mums. That’s all I have to say just had to get it off my chest 🤣

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here. So pleased there is now a TIM thread. They have become completely unrelatable. Typical privileged, white middle class mums. That’s all I have to say just had to get it off my chest 🤣
😂 Hello! My sentiments exactly! I can’t pinpoint when exactly their content turned so boring and middle class, because I used to genuinely like the account! I too was looking for a TIM thread for a while. If you can’t tell, I’ve made good use of it 🤣🤣🤣

Yes I enjoyed following them too! I first stumbled upon them during the insta mum hey day of 2017 when I was on maternity leave first time round. I soon realised that our lifestyles are worlds apart! The private covid antibody test thing annoyed me. Letting us know that they paid £85 per person for a blood test... 🙄

Yes I enjoyed following them too! I first stumbled upon them during the insta mum hey day of 2017 when I was on maternity leave first time round. I soon realised that our lifestyles are worlds apart! The private covid antibody test thing annoyed me. Letting us know that they paid £85 per person for a blood test... 🙄
I remember this! Didn’t they get some messages about it and Gemma got all defensive and posted a rant justifying why and how they’d had it done? And as if turns out, it was a friend who did them in return for promotion (which was undeclared) so they didn’t actually pay at all. Again. 🙄

• Wow