This is mothership

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised I couldn’t see a thread for these two. They are on a rant about someone posting an Instagram live for 37 minutes after they sent a message asking why they liked a post about Wiley...anyone know who it is? Theyve limited comments on all their posts too

Reactions: 2
I’ve been looking for their thread too.. really surprised there isn’t one already!! I want to know who their post was about too!

Apparently she is pregnant with 40k followers. I too am curious to hear the other side of the story.

Reactions: 1
She liked a post - a post which Wiley is showing how he was dropped from his record label. I don't think the post she has liked is anti- semitic.

I’d like to know too! I actually thought the messages they sent them were provocative in the first place, why pick on someone and basically call them out as a racist when you don’t even know them? Seemed an odd thing to do, like they were fishing for an argument

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Imagine scrolling through all their followers to find one that liked one of his post. Bloody hell I often like things without even realising I’ve done it. Why worry about what others are doing, keep your own house in order.

Reactions: 5
I would hazard a guess from the language used it’s VitaminDproject who now seems to have deleted her account...

Exactly. Imagine scrolling through all their followers to find one that liked one of his post. Bloody hell I often like things without even realising I’ve done it. Why worry about what others are doing, keep your own house in order.
I don't think you need to scroll to see who liked it - it's quite obv - when you look at his posts - she liked it as did the hot cross mum

Yep I found it and watched her live. It was quiet upsetting and am now unfolllowing TIM. I think they have about themselves in the foot.

Yep I found it and watched her live. It was quiet upsetting and am now unfolllowing TIM. I think they have about themselves in the foot.
SHOT them selves in the foot 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was surprised there wasn’t a thread too! I can’t see anything about it on the other ladies page though?

I don't think you need to scroll to see who liked it - it's quite obv - when you look at his posts - she liked it as did the hot cross mum
Ah I understand now, but she actually like the post which said he had been dropped by his record label. I think her video is worth a watch to get both sides. I feel for her tbh. She is 41 weeks pregnant and prob had a huge amount of abuse. She was clearly distraught. TIM are out of order.

I was surprised there wasn’t a thread too! I can’t see anything about it on the other ladies page though?
It’s on her insta tv ( I think that’s what it’s called 😬)

Reactions: 3