This is mothership

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get this coffee machine as a freebie ages ago and say how good it was? I remember that. Now she doesn’t like it and on the beg for an upgrade!

Didn’t she get this coffee machine as a freebie ages ago and say how good it was? I remember that. Now she doesn’t like it and on the beg for an upgrade!
Yes I’m pretty sure it was gifted. Philippa from We Are Twinset was gifted a Sage Nespresso a couple of weeks ago so maybe she thought it’s worth a beg.

Reactions: 2
Yes I’m pretty sure it was gifted. Philippa from We Are Twinset was gifted a Sage Nespresso a couple of weeks ago so maybe she thought it’s worth a beg.
If she doesn’t like the coffee from the nespresso vertuo will be hilarious if she suddenly loves the coffee from a sage nespresso. It’s THE SAME

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so im not trying to come across as insensitive or mean but does anyone else feel that Sam and gemma Are Jewish when it suits them? 😳😬🤦🏼‍♀️
I also feel like they have really turned the situation in Gaza into a me me me thing. It’s all just very odd to me that they are acting as if they are there and physically experiencing it.As I say I don’t want to be mean so apologies if I am.
I just find that they are Jewish when they feel like it. But they also say how they aren’t practicing Jews but then next thing you know is they’re trying to act like it. just feels very odd to me.
I also believe if you are a social media influencer then maybe talk about both sides of this political situation. It is not completely one sided.
im not asking to get into any political debates just wanted to air my thoughts on the 2 of them particularly

Reactions: 4
Ok so im not trying to come across as insensitive or mean but does anyone else feel that Sam and gemma Are Jewish when it suits them? 😳😬🤦🏼‍♀️
I also feel like they have really turned the situation in Gaza into a me me me thing. It’s all just very odd to me that they are acting as if they are there and physically experiencing it.As I say I don’t want to be mean so apologies if I am.
I just find that they are Jewish when they feel like it. But they also say how they aren’t practicing Jews but then next thing you know is they’re trying to act like it. just feels very odd to me.
I also believe if you are a social media influencer then maybe talk about both sides of this political situation. It is not completely one sided.
im not asking to get into any political debates just wanted to air my thoughts on the 2 of them particularly
I don’t recall them ever saying they’re not practicing Jews? I watched Gemma’s stories from the car this morning and as much as she annoys me sometimes, I really felt for her. I have a close friend whose family are trapped in the conflict and she has been distraught, so I don’t think your assumption that Sam and Gemma are only Jewish when it suits them is fair. I can understand their caution when it comes to sharing their religion on social media given the responses that they and many other Jewish influencers get. I also think your point about sharing both sides of the conflict is somewhat naive - if it was my friends and family, I don’t think I could stay neutral, could you?

I don’t recall them ever saying they’re not practicing Jews? I watched Gemma’s stories from the car this morning and as much as she annoys me sometimes, I really felt for her. I have a close friend whose family are trapped in the conflict and she has been distraught, so I don’t think your assumption that Sam and Gemma are only Jewish when it suits them is fair. I can understand their caution when it comes to sharing their religion on social media given the responses that they and many other Jewish influencers get. I also think your point about sharing both sides of the conflict is somewhat naive - if it was my friends and family, I don’t think I could stay neutral, could you?
I don’t mean to be disrespectful in anyway because I can’t remember what it’s called but there’s a friday Jewish celebration and they regularly post that xxx

I don’t mean to be disrespectful in anyway because I can’t remember what it’s called but there’s a friday Jewish celebration and they regularly post that xxx
she said herself the other week that they aren’t practicing Jews 🤷🏼‍♀️ said they aren’t very religious and only sometimes bother with the big celebrations.
they shouldn’t be scared to show their faith but they only seemed to want to share it after all the controversy last year I think it was.
Again that’s just what I was getting from everything.
I do understand they are worries for friends family over there but there are also Palestinian families who will be just as scared.

Reactions: 1
she said herself the other week that they aren’t practicing Jews 🤷🏼‍♀️ said they aren’t very religious and only sometimes bother with the big celebrations.
they shouldn’t be scared to show their faith but they only seemed to want to share it after all the controversy last year I think it was.
Again that’s just what I was getting from everything.
I do understand they are worries for friends family over there but there are also Palestinian families who will be just as scared.
Who cares if they are or aren’t practising Jews - what they are are people who are horrified at what is happening in the Middle East. And some of the few influencers who are actually acknowledging it. they aren’t saying Palestinian families aren’t scared, they are saying mass rape of woman is happening right now in Israel and some of the most horrifying acts of war that I think many of us will ever have heard.

honestly there’s so much information being shared online - a lot of which is not verifiable - it’s hard for anyone to know what to share or say. It’s a horrific situation and I hope it ends soon and no more lives are unnecessarily lost (Israeli or Palestinian) - give them a break I’d say, it’s very close to home and you can tell they are both distraught.

85 likes in 11 hours? My finsta gets more likes and I’ve got no followers! Looking back they are between 200-400 and a few posts have hidden amount of likes, how do they still get brands to work with them?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because they’re so boring, and relentlessly rehashing content, I’ve stopped following. They’re a budget version of Twinset, just rich beige girls pretending what they do is work.
---
Because they’re so boring, and relentlessly rehashing content, I’ve stopped following. They’re a budget version of Twinset, just rich beige girls pretending what they do is work.
They no longer even have the mum angle because of Gemma.

---

They no longer even have the mum angle because of Gemma.
Fully agree. I might still follow if they had the mum angle, as it’s slightly relatable.

I should unfollow as well really. They’re not remotely relatable with their we’re so busy but still manage to do the school run twice a day and Gemma spending a month in Mallorca each summer.
I quite like Sarah from we are Twinset but Philippa is so smug.

What happened with the mum angle? Think I missed that.
Gemma decided to stop featuring her kids after receiving negative comments when she told everybody she wasn’t bonding with her son etc she over shared I think and it backfired- from what I gather.

They’ve both gone quiet on TIM Instagram after posting loads about Israel before but posted today on their personal pages

Sam basically putting up a post that is an exact replica of gemmaalster on tik tok, even tries to sound like her.

How have they still got any followers with all the manipulative posts Gemma has been posting re Israel & Palestine? She is completely delusional