This is mothership

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have they still got any followers with all the manipulative posts Gemma has been posting re Israel & Palestine? She is completely delusional
I unfollowed them both. Gemma now keeps posting about peace and there shouldn’t be sides etc but not once has she mentioned anything about poor children being bombed, only Israeli hostages. It’s all very one sided on their part and they haven’t posted anything on TIM socials, only their own private accounts.

Reactions: 3
The latest post on how to make your summer linen trousers work for winter is hilarious. ‘Add a jumper and some boots’. Like this concept is revolutionary style advice (also they’re so creased.)

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed them both. Gemma now keeps posting about peace and there shouldn’t be sides etc but not once has she mentioned anything about poor children being bombed, only Israeli hostages. It’s all very one sided on their part and they haven’t posted anything on TIM socials, only their own private accounts.
They’ve been posting on TIM as well, Gemma posted about ‘educating people’ yesterday by sharing inaccurate material. She also said that if a black person is telling you something is racist we believe them, so if she’s telling you that something is antisemitic as a Jew then it is.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Alexandra Stedman’s post - a photo of Palestinian flag where she called for a ceasefire - TIM wrote underneath it. They’ve (Gemma) has since been on their stories saying ‘if you don’t have any skin in the game’ then you shouldn’t be posting opinions.

Oh poor me running around all day buying gifts because I’m off on holiday AGAIN. If it’s to Dubai - LMFAO

Reactions: 2
What’s in the book that’s not on their Instagram page? A riveting read I’m sure

Reactions: 1
Not sure what’s worse- posting this or the people on the comments saying it’s super helpful? They have every shoe pretty much for every Jean. If women are this stupid that can’t figure out what shoe to wear with a pair of jeans then we are all fucked!
IMG_0581.jpeg