This is how we Bingham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that stands out to me in the new house is that only brexsan has a desk! The two older boys are getting older and older surely a desk for there studies would be a good idea! Infact I'm sure a few years ago they did a whole video on getting rylers room ready for studying! I do think the house is really well done though and not tacky but like others wonder how they will keep this lifestyle going, I already sense that ryler has had enough of being filmed
none of it makes sense. Why is hazyl's bed right in front of her door???? Why dont the big kids have a desk???
why is everything so boring????

One thing that stands out to me in the new house is that only brexsan has a desk! The two older boys are getting older and older surely a desk for there studies would be a good idea! Infact I'm sure a few years ago they did a whole video on getting rylers room ready for studying! I do think the house is really well done though and not tacky but like others wonder how they will keep this lifestyle going, I already sense that ryler has had enough of being filmed
Was it Brexen's room that had the world theme with the clocks and the lights? That was the kid's room that I really liked. (Totally understandable for the two older boys to have more understated mature rooms though of course)

Why do kids need double beds- any kids for that matter? Why do they need 2 dishwashers? why not just wash up. Why do they need a water fountain inside the door when they have a kitchen? why do they need so many seats in the basement. I'm sorry i used to watch this family on occasions, they have turned into snobs and will be staying off their channel in future. No jealousy here, pure greed all of it. I have everything I want.

Reactions: 1
As much as they annoy me these days and I don’t watch them anymore I did have to watch the house tour. I actually thought the house was amazing. Beautifully decorated and those kids will have the best time there with their friends over.

I'm sure the comments will be deleted but nearly every comment on there latest Instagram post is having a go at them chasing the deers and now they built a.house on the deers land! Love it when fans turn against vloggers

Reactions: 2
As soon as I saw her chasing the deer I thought “the fans aren’t gonna like that!”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do kids need double beds- any kids for that matter? Why do they need 2 dishwashers? why not just wash up. Why do they need a water fountain inside the door when they have a kitchen? why do they need so many seats in the basement. I'm sorry i used to watch this family on occasions, they have turned into snobs and will be staying off their channel in future. No jealousy here, pure greed all of it. I have everything I want.
I noticed the kids are into all the high end brands now too. And my lord they need to stop buying sneakers. It’s ridiculous.

Does anyone follow Jared and Brittany Bingham? I used to watch them, then gave up because they annoyed me, but a couple of their recent vlogs came up as suggested watching recently, so I watched them. How can they have been going through infertility investigations for over two years, but they have only found out in the last couple of weeks that the issue is that Jared doesn't produce any sperm? Surely that should have been checked when they first started going to doctors because it's the easiest thing to do? Guy does his business and they check if there is any sperm. Whoever they were seeing is incompetent. Brittany was also put on clomid (or something) - why was it assumed that it was always her issue?

Does anyone follow Jared and Brittany Bingham? I used to watch them, then gave up because they annoyed me, but a couple of their recent vlogs came up as suggested watching recently, so I watched them. How can they have been going through infertility investigations for over two years, but they have only found out in the last couple of weeks that the issue is that Jared doesn't produce any sperm? Surely that should have been checked when they first started going to doctors because it's the easiest thing to do? Guy does his business and they check if there is any sperm. Whoever they were seeing is incompetent. Brittany was also put on clomid (or something) - why was it assumed that it was always her issue?
Hi. I kind of do. I did in the past but they started to ignore me. And I blame the dr Brittany was seeing for not suggesting Jared do a test.

I stopped watching these when they started building the house as it all got too much. They became over hyped and the dad super annoying. I always fast forward his talking bits.
Shame as i think Mindy on her own showing just a glimpse of the family would be a much better channel.

I stopped watching these when they started building the house as it all got too much. They became over hyped and the dad super annoying. I always fast forward his talking bits.
Shame as i think Mindy on her own showing just a glimpse of the family would be a much better channel.
My husband gets annoyed that they say the same thing over and over

Bloody hell. The house (which I agree is amazing, but it must have cost a fortune). The usual over the top Christmas. Now yet another trip to Disneyland. They live such a life of excess.

Bloody hell. The house (which I agree is amazing, but it must have cost a fortune). The usual over the top Christmas. Now yet another trip to Disneyland. They live such a life of excess.
Lucky for them the trip was an invited Disney trip. What I don’t understand is how they can continually pull the kids from school for trips.

---

Ah. It is still a life of excess though.
Agree! You know they spent $$$ on Souvies.

Lucky for them the trip was an invited Disney trip. What I don’t understand is how they can continually pull the kids from school for trips.

---

Agree! You know they spent $$$ on Souvies.
Schools in Utah don't seem very keen on being in school 🤣 or at least theres doesn't! They are constantly on homeschool days or half days and then break up in may till August for the summer hols! Another family I watch in Utah pull there kids out to go skiing for the day if they fancy it! Can't imagine the school cares if there binghams are there or not

Schools in Utah don't seem very keen on being in school 🤣 or at least theres doesn't! They are constantly on homeschool days or half days and then break up in may till August for the summer hols! Another family I watch in Utah pull there kids out to go skiing for the day if they fancy it! Can't imagine the school cares if there binghams are there or not
Just out of curiosity, do you know if the TIHWB kids go to a public or a private school? (I don’t need to know the school name though) but does the “Our life in Holland” kids go to the same school, as Ryler, Krew, Brexsen and Hazyl?

Just out of curiosity, do you know if the TIHWB kids go to a public or a private school? (I don’t need to know the school name though) but does the “Our life in Holland” kids go to the same school, as Ryler, Krew, Brexsen and Hazyl?
It's public but there is still fees involved for the older ones I think! No the life in Holland kids go to a different school!

I would think it’s private school. Not public. They don’t have school buses at the school.