Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi everyone!

Does anyone else find this family so obnoxious the dad is always screaming at the camera I don’t know how his wife puts up with him he’s so annoying his first wife didn’t pit up with his childish behaviour and divorced him

• Wow
Reactions: 8

MummyPJ

I was hoping their was a thread for TIHBW. The kids are always eating rubbish. They have silly names. Mindy is always spending lots of money. Also Brandon was arrested when he was married the first time 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Dori82

I used to watch them but now find it near impossible with the stupid choppy editing, the fast speech and them always showing how perfect life is. It isnt real life. All videos are premeditated, they are appalling actors but continue to try and nd show how perfect they are. I also find it interesting how their "vlogger besties" have not been mentioned. Tyson and Ashley Gardener are in big trouble but would be interested to know the Binghams thoughts. They are usually so dramatic over everything yet this hasn't been mentioned. They are not showing their everyday life at all. They are showing their obnoxious, materialistic and forced life.

Reactions: 6

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
This family are absolutely awful - everything has to rad, epic, or savage. It makes you wonder how the kids will ever cope with real day-to-day life as adults. Life isn't 100 miles an hour hype all of the time. Does anyone watch their other family members? I watched one of his brother and sister in law's for a while (This life in Holland) but I gave up in absolute disgust because they used their child with cerebal palsy and epilepsy very heavily for views (including filming him a short time after he had had seizures).

• Sad
Reactions: 5

honeybeetulip

Doesn’t maddie always look a bit annoyed when she’s with them I can understand why branden describes everything as absolutely AMAZING 🙄 he’s just so annoying, she seems quiet and nearly a bit uncomfortable with Mindy when it’s just the two of them together
Yes and Mindy always try’s to insert herself into any situation with the dad and Maddie. She just needs to let them be and have time.

Reactions: 4

honeybeetulip

Mindy and branden are the opposite of Mormon parents they seem to have very little rules the dad acts like one of the kids they have junk food all day it seems it’s like it’s a free for all to do whatever you want on that house
They also edit out all the bad behavior of that girl to make her look good, of course. Her other family’s that vlog don’t necessarily do that. You can see how she really is! Mindy always used to take pics and vlog about her while the big boys were at school and poor Brexsen was just there in the house being ignored. She missed his kindergarten graduation to go to Hazyls 3 year-old preschool graduation when she still had another year of preschool to go, while the rest of the family went to his. You better believe she won’t think of missing Hazyls kindergarten graduation and she’ll be ugly crying and vlogging it all. 😒

• Sad

honeybeetulip

Just seen on Insta there at Disney again, but what the actual hell is their girl doing in a babys buggy????? Seriously!!!!! Shes what 6 yrs old isnt she ??? Does everyone do this around disney or just them for there precious little girl ??? 😒😒
Yes, anything for the princess golden child. Meanwhile Brexen, when he was that age had to fend for himself. That’s the biggest issue I have with them. The dad isn’t like this but Mindy(the mom) has attachment issues with the middle 2 boys and clings to her daughters every whim.

• Sad
Mindy and branden are the opposite of Mormon parents they seem to have very little rules the dad acts like one of the kids they have junk food all day it seems it’s like it’s a free for all to do whatever you want on that house

• Sad

KHP1990

This family are absolutely awful - everything has to rad, epic, or savage. It makes you wonder how the kids will ever cope with real day-to-day life as adults. Life isn't 100 miles an hour hype all of the time. Does anyone watch their other family members? I watched one of his brother and sister in law's for a while (This life in Holland) but I gave up in absolute disgust because they used their child with cerebal palsy and epilepsy very heavily for views (including filming him a short time after he had had seizures).
I haven’t watched TIWHB or their other family members channels for weeks. I have read online that other people think the same as you. It’s disappointing when YouTubers/IG influencers use certain situations to get views. I really hope they haven’t used him.

• Sad

ybme67

Chatty Member
Yea made me laugh how they said they'd not let the kids watch them but ohhhh happy enough to be sent tuns of 'freebies' !!
I actually messaged them. Not that they care. And I said that I don’t agree with them promoting such bad people 😂

nahthankx

I used to watch them but haven’t in a long time, since they started their new house build and they keep turning up to film it all the time.
I do often wonder where they find their energy from, Brandon is always hyper.
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but their food portion sizes are so tiny.
They eat off those tiny kid plates, it's so bizzare. I've noticed theyve gotten a little bit better with normal size food for the kids but its still weird. They do binge on junk and drinks all day so probably not very hungry by dinner time.

Reactions: 3

Dori82

I genuinely find the vlogs unwatchable. I will be interested to see how they react when Brex comes out. I put my life savings on him be part of the wonderful and fabulous LBGQT community. Unfortunately their religious cult do not accept such things which is so very sad. I wish him all the happiness he can find as he will find life so very tough if they try and tell him hes someone who he isnt x

Barmybarney

What do you make of the new house??? Doing my head in having it rammed down ya neck all the time, and just leave the bloddy builders alone to get on with it !!!😡😡
But I am looking forward to seeing how they 'style this new home tho😆😆
Yeah was thinking the same, I'm sure it's against the builders insurance to have the kids running around the site and climbing up the unfinished stairs 🙄

• Wow

honeybeetulip

What’s really weird is how they don’t make Hazy do any real chores. Brexie was there cleaning and she kept on running around and dancing and getting in his way without any responsibility of her own. Mindy just thinks it’s so cute.🙄 I guarantee you when he was her age he had plenty of chores because that mom ignores him, almost purposefully. But no chores for princess hazy! When they were walking back from their little white water rafting day trip, in the background you see the Grandma reach Hazys hand and she punched it away! I guarantee you if I would of done that to my grandmother there would’ve been some words!! The kid is five she’s not a toddler! They keep calling her a toddler but she’s really just a preschool brat.

• Wow
I wonder did they keep having kids to get a girl I’m sure if hazyl was a boy they would of kept going to have a girl

Can we just discuss they kids names like wtf Mindy literally made up the name ryler and made up all the weird spelling’s

Ryler Mindy said she mixed Ryan and Tyler like why

Krew probably the best out of a bad lot of names

Hazyl like why that kids name is going to forever be spelt wrong im surprised they went with hazel it’s very normal and boring

sorry I completely forgot about Brexsen he’s just lost in the crowd of his loud confident siblings but anyway Brexsen it sounds like some sort of healthy old person cereal

MummyPJ

Its so strange to see this “perfect man” as they like to portray mugshot

is this after maddie was born??
Yes. I think so

Oh man I’m so glad someone made this. Hazyl, the girl is such a spoiled brat!! She’s on her third birthday party this week. The mom favors her over all the other kids. I feel so sorry for Brexsen, he’s practically forgotten about. A lot of their family also vlog. Our Life in Holland (Brandens brother) live in the same neighborhood as them and do things with them a lot. As they were coming into the birthday party and Hazyl greeted them at the door by picking up a toy and throwing it at her Aunt the other day. You should’ve seen the fuss that Mindy made over Hazyls bedroom makeover. They finally moved her ass out of a crib when she turned 5!! The mom was crying because she wasn’t her baby anymore. Sick.
It was her 5th birthday 😱 yes, she’s definitely the favourite child. Lots of sugar, those kids don’t eat vegetables or fruit. I looked up the bedsheets they use (beddys) to see how much they were over £200 but it’s okay because you get money off due to the binghams money off code. I don’t know the rules in Utah regarding COVID but they seem to break them. At the start Branden took the boys dirt biking 😡

Last edited:

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I haven’t watched TIWHB or their other family members channels for weeks. I have read online that other people think the same as you. It’s disappointing when YouTubers/IG influencers use certain situations to get views. I really hope they haven’t used him.
I think that the trouble is that some people start out with kind of good intentions thinking that documenting things to do with their child's life helps to educate people, and it helps to provide support to other families going through similar things, but what should be at the very heart of it is their child's right to privacy. It also quickly turns into them using their kid for views aka money. I watched part of one vlog of The Life in Holland where they filmed him being really vulnerable after a seizure. They said that he had given them permission to do so, but the whole point is that the child is 11 or so - he isn't old enough to really give informed consent, and his parents shouldn't be filming him in that situation, let alone putting it on Youtube. They should be protective of him. I stopped watching after that.

• Sad