This is how we Bingham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to but can not abide them. I am sure they are very nice people and seem to have a very loving and generous extended family but its parents profiting from their children. It could be argued that these children actually do benefit unlike some, they get lovely holidays, anything they require to keep well dressed and entertained and go on loads of trips and seem to have lots of friends. But the videos are unwatchable due to insane chop editing, his ridiculous pumped up attitude and their inability to be honest drove me to distraction.
I stopped watching when their vlogger besties 'The Gardner Quad Squad' had a massive fall from grace when the father was found out to messaging young girls. The Binghams never acknowledged it, stuck by them and still did things together with them but suddenly non of that ever made vlogs again. They used to vlog girls all at dancing, adults date nights etc. The fact they felt they couldnt vlog that anymore incase it ruined their following did it for me. Would have found much more respect if they had been open and honest rather than pretend they arent friends any more. Also all 4 brothers in the Bingham dynasty and the sister vlog. 'Our life in Holland' use their son with cerebral palsy as a money maker. Be interested in other peoples opinions x
Our Life in Holland are appalling. I watched their vlogs for a while as well, but stopped in utter disgust when they filmed their son in a very vulnerable state not long after having a seizure. They said that he had given them permission to film, but no child in such a vulnerable state can give informed consent to do that. I never watched the Gardner Quad Squad, but did loosely follow what went down. The Utah Mormon vlogging community is very problematic. Do you (or did you watch) The Chatwins? Brandon Bingham is friendly with the dad, Darik. I watched them for a while as well but the fake perfect life and the spoilt brat kids made me stop.

Our Life in Holland are appalling. I watched their vlogs for a while as well, but stopped in utter disgust when they filmed their son in a very vulnerable state not long after having a seizure. They said that he had given them permission to film, but no child in such a vulnerable state can give informed consent to do that. I never watched the Gardner Quad Squad, but did loosely follow what went down. The Utah Mormon vlogging community is very problematic. Do you (or did you watch) The Chatwins? Brandon Bingham is friendly with the dad, Darik. I watched them for a while as well but the fake perfect life and the spoilt brat kids made me stop.
Yep is used to watch The Chatwins, Our life in Holland, Fivetwolove,The Nelsons, GardenerQuadSquad. All Mormon, all have Skeletons in their closet to. What i jist dont get is why life has to be presented as rainbows and unicorns and be so perfect. Did you know Brandon has a criminal record, can not remember whether it was a driving or burglary but something like that. Never been mentioned in vlogs, because they have to maintain their perfect cult ways.

Reactions: 2
Yep is used to watch The Chatwins, Our life in Holland, Fivetwolove,The Nelsons, GardenerQuadSquad. All Mormon, all have Skeletons in their closet to. What i jist dont get is why life has to be presented as rainbows and unicorns and be so perfect. Did you know Brandon has a criminal record, can not remember whether it was a driving or burglary but something like that. Never been mentioned in vlogs, because they have to maintain their perfect cult ways.
One arrest was a 17 day stay and one was a 1 day stay, one was for driving with suspended License and registration and the other says theft

Looks like there’s bankruptcy on his records as well as an eviction on his and mindy’s record. I don’t think it’s a surprise they struggled financially. His arrests were 2003 and 2004 and then he met Mindy in 2005 and hell she was only 19.

Our life in Holland are annoying. The videos aren’t good, they exploit their kids disability, the moms fake hair and lips don’t look good.
The chatwins are cute, they exploit their kids but I do like that they’re a little bit more real life. I appreciate when cara wears her Kris Jennifer holding up her middle finger shirt

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thank God or whoever they are finally noticed , along with the other Mormon bloggers . I find there eating habits poor nutrition. I can no longer stand the sound of Brandon and the eldest male child is becoming so annoying.

I used to watch them but they aren’t real anymore. Mindy used to do lots of recipe and cooking videos and just normal day to day stuff. Now it’s all EPIC and spending lots of money.

The Mormon Church must rubbing their greedy hands together as all the Mormons and the vloggers tithe 10% of their huge income

Reactions: 3
Gotta love how they showed a chore chart and all the boys have tons of stuff and poor princess Hazyl is the exception to the rule. I bet the boys are tired of her crap. Also, poor Brex was doing tons of chores at her age. She’s not adorable and she’s not a baby, she’s spoiled!! Really pisses me off about them. They think everything she does is cute. She’s not a nice girl and they are ruining her.

I use to watch them everyday until maddy moved in then I noticed how bad they trully are by treating hazyl like she could do nothing wrong at all and treating brex like he is the biggest infection of the family and maddy treats then the exact same, years ago they were good to watch with actually good content and some decent meals ideas but now it's the same thing over and over like holiday, massive shopping hall and the 2 older boys doing whatever they want wail brex has 80% of the chores and hazyl is treated like a queen of the family

I used to watch them and the Gardners regularly but it got to be too much (And Tyson Gardner is a pig).

I really enjoyed their vacation vlogs and the birthday party ones quite a bit.

My cat’s name is Hazel (Hazie) after I heard the name from them 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
So on instagram Mindy mostly ignores Brex and fawns over her oldest and youngest. Today she points the camera at Brexen and says “I really do love you.” He responds with a “Yeah, right.” That’s straight up sad. These parents should not be put on a pedestal for their behavior.

• Sad
So on instagram Mindy mostly ignores Brex and fawns over her oldest and youngest. Today she points the camera at Brexen and says “I really do love you.” He responds with a “Yeah, right.” That’s straight up sad. These parents should not be put on a pedestal for their behavior.
They favouritise some of their kids, it’s sad 😕 Some parents including grandparents shouldn’t favour certain kids, that can cause mental health problems when they’re older 😐

• Sad
I can’t deal with how much they spend. I wish I could spend $600 at Costco or just buy a piano haha. I don’t watch their videos, I just follow them on Instagram.
Yey!Finally i found a thread for this lot! Aren`t they the couple who liked to call their boys little "studs"?(Pretty sure it was them!).They were so obnoxious with their (begging) in their po box for stuff (these should be banned imho) ,and the grabby way the kids took their (named) items.The dad is arogant ,mum favours the girl ,whom she treats like she`s just turned 3 ,surely she`s at school now...sorry ,quit watching)?! As for their names.Just ,what were they thinking?? Don`t you just love how these vloggers have to spell them so "quirky" like? :rolleyes: ,I`d also love to hear the latest on their "friends".|That dad had to come away from Youtube and i`ve yet to see any vlogs since.Shame the same can`t be said for Creepy Ingham.Anyhow ,delighted to find this thread.:)x

Reactions: 3
Why don’t anyone talking about them? Breasen gets a birthday party and a trip to Disneyland for his birthday. The other kids just had birthday parties. Also I caught glimpse of Mindy pushing Hazyl in a carriage in the Disneyland video. She’s in first grade. She can walk.

Why don’t anyone talking about them? Breasen gets a birthday party and a trip to Disneyland for his birthday. The other kids just had birthday parties. Also I caught glimpse of Mindy pushing Hazyl in a carriage in the Disneyland video. She’s in first grade. She can walk.
I mean...it's a whole family trip to disney. It's not like he got to go alone with just his parents. It's just easy to wrap it in to being his birthday too.

All the other kids got multiple parties if I remember correctly, as well as extravagant gifts. If we use that logic that means that Hazel and Krew got an out of country, turks and caico's birthday and the other kids only got parties. they use vacations that falll on kids birthdays to make it seem cooler.

Plus brexsen is the black sheep, the least he deserves is a disney trip.

I mean...it's a whole family trip to disney. It's not like he got to go alone with just his parents. It's just easy to wrap it in to being his birthday too.

All the other kids got multiple parties if I remember correctly, as well as extravagant gifts. If we use that logic that means that Hazel and Krew got an out of country, turks and caico's birthday and the other kids only got parties. they use vacations that falll on kids birthdays to make it seem cooler.

Plus brexsen is the black sheep, the least he deserves is a disney trip.
He got a party , gifts from all and a trip. It’s a bit extravagant. And how can they consistently pull them from school? That I don’t get

He got a party , gifts from all and a trip. It’s a bit extravagant. And how can they consistently pull them from school? That I don’t get
I just went back and looked. This year Hazel got two parties, Krew got two parties, brandens birthday was in the florida trip, ryler got a birthday trip to the amusement park, and a party the next day...I think they all get extravagant stuff and too much of it.

I really don't like the hype of this family, but I couldn't resist watching their new home tour, and I have to admit that it does look seriously amazing. Unlike a lot of influencers who design and decorate themselves so they end up spending a heap of money on a disjointed mess, they did the right thing and used designers. It must have cost them a fortune.

I really don't like the hype of this family, but I couldn't resist watching their new home tour, and I have to admit that it does look seriously amazing. Unlike a lot of influencers who design and decorate themselves so they end up spending a heap of money on a disjointed mess, they did the right thing and used designers. It must have cost them a fortune.
I like their house and I was thinking how they are going to pay for their new house, when Ryler leaves (?) in like 5-6 years to go college/do Mormon missionary work? Branden and Mindy need to think soon (next year) before it’s too late, how they’re going to pay for the upkeep when the kids are all older in their teenage years. I’m wondering if any of their kids will pursue the YouTuber/influencer route, when they’re older.

I’m not saying TIHWB does this but this is the problem with influencers/YouTubers who use their kids as props to make money, like the kids aren’t show monkeys. It’s bordering on children who are in the entertainment industry who do shows/movies etc, who then grow up with mental health problems etc, like it’s not fair to treat kids like this.

But, Branden should soon look into ways he could take his passion of video editing to having a video production company? Plus, I’m sure Mindy could find a career in being a beautician or something because she does manicures/pedicures (?) or she could do something else for work. I don’t know what the costs of running/maintaining a house would be like in America, but it would be so expensive, especially now that TIHWB are living in a $1 million+ home.

DISCLAIMER: I’m not at all jealous or angry they had a team design/ build their new house, like they’ve outgrown their old house, the kids need their own spaces now, etc. I just hope M & B find other ways now to make money to keep their house, once their kids might not want to be on YouTube anymore when they’re in their teenage years.

One thing that stands out to me in the new house is that only brexsan has a desk! The two older boys are getting older and older surely a desk for there studies would be a good idea! Infact I'm sure a few years ago they did a whole video on getting rylers room ready for studying! I do think the house is really well done though and not tacky but like others wonder how they will keep this lifestyle going, I already sense that ryler has had enough of being filmed