This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for positive vibes in these weird times. But the self indulgent lip syncing and dancing just makes me want to smack her. Stick to your job in hand and the reason people followed you.
And stop saying somethinK It’s a G!
Rant done ✅

Reactions: 5
I’m all for positive vibes in these weird times. But the self indulgent lip syncing and dancing just makes me want to smack her. Stick to your job in hand and the reason people followed you.
And stop saying somethinK It’s a G!
Rant done ✅
To be honest I just can’t get my head around the fact that some people don’t know how to fold a pair of leggings and need a tutorial!

• Haha
Oh here we go! Miming to songs again. She would eat herself if she could.
This girl loves herself!

Reactions: 9
Mother’s Day. Posts about herself. Seriously narcissistic tendencies right there.
Normal people wait for their kids or partner to post or praise them .... not Nic. Me me me look at me.

• Wow
Just seen her pop up on my feed and I’d forgotten all about her to be honest, where’s she been 🤣
Probably giving herself some self care 😂
I’m all for a bit of self love but she’s so self indulgent. Her mother has had minor surgery but she’s wallowing under a blanket needing some me time and having a pity party.
I just find her irritating and unlikeable for no particular reason but that she’s so far up her own me me me arse.
Let’s be happy , let’s be positive. Let’s sing into our hair brush like a fame hungry ****
Let’s take time out, let’s watch daytime tv and wallow in the bath. God forbid anything really awful should happen to her. She’d never cope.

I do not want to see her stupid bloody mom dancing any more. Why does she think I want to? She is so annoying 🤬

Reactions: 7
She's acting like a bloody teenager over there trying to be all trendy and down with the kids 😏
She forgets people know how old she is. I went to school with her so she’s minimum 45, could potentially be 47 from September onwards, don’t remember her birthday.

Reactions: 3
Just had to unfollow as couldn't deal with cringe mum dancing. She loves herself so much. How old is she?

Someone has told her ‘it’s a bit cringe’ so blocked them.
who wants to see that ? Positivity yes. Mum dancing no. I swear she’d eat herself.

Reactions: 3
Probably all for attention so that all her 'fans' will beg her to stay😏 I mean how the hell are they going to know what day it is if she's not 'welcoming' them to it on a daily basis? Just how will they live without the sad mum dancing and lip syncing?!
Maybe she’s read here and realised what a Pratt she looks on social media.

Creative juices being tapped into. What a thought 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2