This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, is anything not an #AD now 🤷🏻‍♀️ used to love her stories, but her page is now like one big z list celeb brag/event (pre-lockdown) attending/sellout AD/bad karaoke singing mess 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve had it with her today. I’m sick of the lip syncing, the freebies and the 4 point planner which is just an A4 pad. But what’s tipped me over the edge is how she was always constantly banging on about using natural cleaners, how she loathes chemicals etc. Until she got paid to I guess. Cos today she is trying to sell me some Flash spray. Hypocrite. I’m done.

Reactions: 8
Only followed for a couple of months, then noticed the price of her 4 point plan, then released some new notebook (can't remember the name) a few days ago at another crazy price. Another money grabber., who doesn't care who goes into debt because of her.

Reactions: 3
What a t* how many people on that garden?but don't worry everyone was tempt checked. Covidiot

Reactions: 4
More freebies more lip syncing more of everythingK!
Used to like her tips at the beginning now it’s all preaching natural products and ads.
Pissed me right off with the million people around setting up a party and all the guests. Bet neighbours loved that giant screen booming.

Ok folks all were temp checked. You’re not allowed that many people you bellend!

I like this lady, despite her being friends with Gemma Collins. She seems nice :)
Talking about yourself in the third person is weird. The GC snd TGCO should sod off. Narcissistic idiots.

Reactions: 5
More freebies more lip syncing more of everythingK!
Used to like her tips at the beginning now it’s all preaching natural products and ads.
Pissed me right off with the million people around setting up a party and all the guests. Bet neighbours loved that giant screen booming.

Ok folks all were temp checked. You’re not allowed that many people you bellend!

Talking about yourself in the third person is weird. The GC snd TGCO should sod off. Narcissistic idiots.
Everything now seems to be a ‘look at me and my fabulous life’ post or lip syncing to some random tit! I used to like her videos and found them useful, but she doesn’t seem to have many clients now and everything appears to be gifted to her 🙄

Someone on my timeline showed her doing a "GAP" fold with a book and thought it was amazing. I just fold my tshirts like that without a template - it's not bloody rocket science.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her during the summer. Her content was getting boring /repetitive and I found her lip syncing cringeworthy. She's such a social climber too.

A lot of her content is common sense as well and don't get me started on the 4 point planner 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Do we really need three seperate videos showing us how to fold leggings? I can't believe I've been doing it wrong all this time and just folding them in half 🙄

Reactions: 1
Stop 'welcoming' me to what ever day of the week it is...I don't need you to thanks. And stop talking about yourself as the third person. Gets on my tits

Yesterday’s lip syncing was off the scale. Who does she think she is? Why?
im all for positivity but ramming it down our throats has the opposite effect.
She’s also a bit of a dictator. ‘My husband doesn’t like the windows open but it’s what my parents always did so yeah it’s how it is’. Ok then .....
So nobody else’s opinion counts in her house it seems she decides therefore it’s right.

Reactions: 3
Could she love herself more! Kitchen disco after party. I started following for organisation tips not this cringe fest.

• Haha
Could she love herself more! Kitchen disco after party. I started following for organisation tips not this cringe fest.
I unfollowed ages ago because of the cringe fest. The miming to songs was ridiculous and so not funny.