This Country

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So next week is the last one?
Hope the vicar doesn't go to Bristol - he needs to stay.
I think my favourite of this series has been the book club one - just hilarious. And we still don't know who Kurtan's nan was!
gaaaah the bit where vicar told the camera crew he was going but hadn’t told k&k was so emotional. I feel so sad for these fictional people

Reactions: 6
Big Mandy is my absolute favourite....and it’s what my bloody family are calling me these days. Feckers.

Reactions: 13
Big Mandy is my absolute favourite....and it’s what my bloody family are calling me these days. Feckers.
She is amazing. The scene where k&k are saying they’re sorry her brother died and she’s like “why are you sorry??” I love that nothing she says is ever what you expect. had me absolutely dying you just cannot read her at all

Reactions: 8
This week's episode was one of my all time favourites! It was so nice to have a genuine distraction from the worlds anxiety

Reactions: 4
I cannot bring myself to watch the final episode I don’t want it to end

Reactions: 3
I absolutely love this show, the faces Kerry makes always make me laugh. I'm so disappointed it's ending.

I have literally just realised the actress that plays Mandy is in Man Down playing another psycho

Reactions: 1
Heinz Heinz wherever you may be I am the lord of the Heinz said she

Kerry is my hero

Thanks for that. Just watched it. Oh how I'm gonna miss it
miss it already im so gutted. Love the vicar so much, him laughing at “boiled egg in the dog collar” had me dying

just seen on daisys insta she’s doing a live script writing session tomorrow at 8pm should be interesting!

Reactions: 3