Things you have missed out on during lockdown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister in laws hen do and wedding
My 25th birthday celebration in London
My first smear test
Not something I missed but something I lost: my job
And finally I missed my family, I don’t live close to them and I haven’t seen them since last year, my dad has a kidney disease which he has been battling with since I was a child so it has been hard not seeing him for so long 🙁 Also my mum caught Covid-19 back in April which she really struggled with due to her being asthmatic and it was hard not being able to see her, even from a distance and I still haven’t due to her living a 5 hour drive away 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've missed NOTHING WHAT SO EVER.

Yes I am being Smug...
Hang on, just remembered I missed my Hospital appointment, nothing urgent, just my six month visit to get my ears micro suctioned and examination of my left ear. Thankfully I haven't had any issues but if I did I can always break out the sodium bicarb ear drops to help me.

Only one thing I've missed out on: A WAGE 🤣
(I'm crying inside, really)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My family have missed seeing my baby boy since he’s been born. I can’t say I’m as bothered about the in laws missing it 😂.... I obviously never with hold my children from them, they’re their grandparents but they do judge me a lot and it’s been nice to be in a bubble without them questioning the heat of the house or his clothes or whether he needs feeding again he’s only just fed and does he really need a dummy... just experienced from the past, oh and the baby talk I can’t cope with it. Has you waked up? Why would you talk to a child like that?! So lockdown hasn’t been that bad 😂

Reactions: 2
Trip to Disneyland Paris - first time for the kids. Luckily we planned to keep it to ourselves until the day, so they never actually knew. I still cried a bunch when it was confirmed DLP was closed though. Bought Paris 2020 hoodies and everything which will now probably go to waste😭

My birthday which was meant to happen in DLP. I was so down in the dumps on my birthday this year with everything going on I just wanted to hide in bed. Had a right face on me for the whole day. Wasn’t really fussed about it being my birthday more the fact we should have been in Disneyland seeing the kids have an absolute ball.

My youngest childs birthday. Promised her her first proper party with all her friends from school but obviously that never happened. She had a great day at home but I wish we could have done more.

Those are the big 3 anyway. I just want this year to be over now I am well and truly sick of the whole tit show.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3