Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilas

Absolutely. There is absolutely no way that child is healthy. Sad that Carly is profiting off her. All sorts of pedos and weirdos in her comments asking for facetimes with Madi. Makes me feel sick.

Likewise another Madison on Instagram- Madnatorr. Her mum poses her in outfits that are a perv's dream :oops::sick:
That child can barely walk in those tacky bell bottoms.

Reactions: 1

brots75

#basicbitches 😆😆

My current annoyance is Aperol Spritz everywhere. I love a tipple, and hate sweet things so would think it would be right up my street, but actually, it's vile! And every Tom Dick & Harry thinking they're cool drinking a soup bowl size glass of what looks like Lucozade because everyone else is doing it - does not look cool 😂 ... IMO.
I find this so annoying too. My grandad used to have this back in the day and it used to be something we would have when we went to stay with him during the summer holidays in Italy. In his washed out Nutella jars he kept as drinking glasses. Now it’s everywhere in stupid huge glasses and it’s just annoying.

Ensay

VIP Member
Obviously cream first is the right way 😏 but I’ve literally never seen anyone complain about it ever other than people who live in Devon or Cornwall. Absolutely NOBODY CARES. It’s cream and jam 🤣
Haha indeed. To be honest, I find clotted cream too heavy. Just jam for me!

VC10

VIP Member
When the police document a raid and then post the pics and selfies on social media as if they’ve just got home from a night out. I really don’t care for this self congratulatory bullshit, please just be professional and do your jobs. Stop trying to seem ‘approachable’ on social media especially when you get the big red key out for 3grams of cannabis and act like you’ve just caught a major drug baron. You look like a joke.
Agreed. I find it all a bit ludicrous.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
It was an explosion in a garage in the arches under the overground station, we could see it from the office window before being evacuated, it never occurred to to film me
Me neither. The lady in question seemed to be very close to it as well. I'd be running for my life. I found the tweet, she even had requests from journalists in France, Spain etc. I noticed in the comments she's deleted all her tweets asking for 'compensation' as she was getting a lot of stick for it.

Gossipgremlin

So annoying. And the most absurd thing is it makes no difference

Imagine the actual mindset of someone being hung up on the jam or cream thing to the point of getting into arguments about it on the internet. Saddos.

I couldn't give a toss about what cornish people say about the right or wrong way. Nobody dictates how I eat my food. It still bloody tastes the same when you shove it in your gob 😃
the Collins is off to Cornwall soon bet this will be her argument!

VC10

VIP Member
This whole #BeKind thing is a BIG thing that annoys me on SM. It's so fucking asinine, do people really need reminding to be kind to each other? Do you think your friends are such bastards you need to tell them a basic act of decency?! Oh my gosh, it riles me actually. (Can you tell lol) You get a celebrity death etc and suddenly all the hashtags of being kind come flying out, from people who talk shit about said dead celeb the day before. It does nothing imo, it's virtual signalling at it's finest.

Great example would be the recent racial abuse the England lads got, some paragraph on FB condemning racists followed by #bekind. It was performative from most. They just do it for pats on the back and it's gets my fucking goat (Bet you can really tell now lololol!)
Yes, of course they do. Its the current bandwagon to jump on

Gossipgremlin

Covid attention seekers.

Someone I know self diagnosed with Covid right at the start of lockdown last March. I say self diagnosed because testing wasn’t available then. And then of course it became Long Covid. Every week a new random symptom would be attributed to Long Covid.

Now she’s moaning about being ill again and it must be Covid (despite being vaccinated). She’s actually been gutted to report that the entire family tested negative 🤣
oh god yes, one instagrammer - who shall remain nameless but there's a thread about her somewhere here. a close relative of hers has Covid unsure if she has it but I am betting if she does have it - she will splash it all over her gram - with hashtags saying stuff like #get tested, #vaccinate all etc. she would definitely use the event to publicise her and do 'faux' covid sympathy for everyone where I know that generally she wouldn't give a shit about it otherwise, unless it affected her personally.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
I've come across this 50yr old woman on insta who decided she wants to try & become a model, she heavily edits and filters everything so all the pictures are blurry and look like they've been taken on a potato, even a couple of 'pro' ones she's had done have wiggly lines everywhere where she's changing everything. None of them look anything like her. She's also desperately been buying 'followers' and flirting with the creepy pervy men that encourage her, because she looks like something out of readers wives. SO CRINGE.
I think I know who you mean, is it mostly underwear shots she does?

Melian

VIP Member
My friends gran died and her house was really dated so they modernised it before selling it. Took out the tongue and groove paneling, removed the stone clad fire place and plastered the walls smooth. A young couple bought the house and the first thing they did? Put wooden panelling on the walls! Looks more old fashioned than when her gran had it 🤣
I have wooden panelling but been advised not to remove it, as housing association have no idea what's underneath.

Gossipgremlin

Wonder if this scammer is the same one on catfish UK and some fraud programme with kym marsh. They used a video of someone made it look realistic and like a facetime. Both programmes had the exact same video scamming them 2 different women
Ooh maybe it is?! Lots of videos but yea they could come from anywhere. Bloke in his 20s, (she’s in late 40s) in German army says he does personal fitness training lots of intagram accounts at a guess. She posts lots of photos and videos to make it look like she’s much younger. Thing is she has nothing at all, a very basic job but council flat etc and I worry in case she goes to loan sharks to get money. She is also quite naive and father of her son is in prison for physically assaulting her. Says he’s posted her a ring (very basic ring). If he’s in a certain top she got the same for her son. Very disturbing.