Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDHR89

Hope someone can help me identify this film. A friend of mine is searching for a film that disturbed her when she was younger.

She said it would have been during the late 80’s or early 90’s, and her school year was taken to the cinema to see this movie.

She recalls that it was possibly a war film, set in a concentration camp or a prison. She said the main character was a little girl with red hair and freckles. She also remembered that the poster had an orange background. She said it may have been an Australian film, and the children were forced to eat faeces.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas of what this could be.
Referring back to my previous post. I think the film my friend is looking for is, The Leaving of Liverpool:

Has anyone seen it, and can confirm the scene I am asking about?

Diamond22

Does anyone remember elidor , I found that really creepy. One scene where they were all on a train and passed this house with a spooky face bothered me for ages.

The outer limits program when it had the bogeyman on it my dad was working away I wasn't that young mum decided to let me watch it. Had to sleep in her bed that night. Although I think that was mums plan because I said I was too old to keep mum company