Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When you’re discussing a celeb/influencer and you say a remotely tiny positive thing about them like ‘oh I like their hair’ someone has to say ‘gO tO tHe RaVe ThReAd ThEn’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
People who disagree with you will always have a background in whatever field it is you are disagreeing on.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Someone will post an advice thread, people will question them on the situation then someone will always shout troll or assume it's MD again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Mix ups and confusion caused by celebrities names, leading things like this -

“Pete Davidson‘s dating Kim Kardashian”.
”wow, good on him, he must be about 70 now”
“wait the guy from Doctor Who?”
”guys, that’s PETER DAVISON“
“ tbh I just don’t think Pete Davidson has enough acting experience to play The Doctor“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Gemgemgemgem

Sometimes an influencer or celeb will do something completely normal, that millions of people do daily, but they’ll get slated for it. Probably by people that do the same, daily!
“omg she gave her child a chicken nugget, I can’t believe it. She doesn’t care about her child, how could she stoop so low? They’re not nutritious and this is abuse. I know this because I’m an infant nutritionist and I need to report this to Borris Johnson today” …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
An influencer's thread will be talking about something obvious, like how the sky is blue. A couple of days later, said influencer mentions that the sky is blue. Influencer's thread then says "omg they said the sky was blue! They sooo read here!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Warpaint

VIP Member
People always visit a certain thread to ask if they can change their username. Then when roasted pretend they didn't read the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RJF

VIP Member
I hope the mods are OK with this and take it in the fun spirit in which it was intended.

What things always happen on Tattle? I’ll start…

Katie Price: *breathes*

The Regular Posters of the Katie Price Thread:

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone will post an advice thread, people will question them on the situation then someone will always shout troll or assume it's MD again
and whenever her name pops up these kind of post usually follow:

‘are you going on a jog from Johannesburg to Cape Town tomorrow morning?’
‘I just ordered Chinese … from the only takeaway in the Lake District’
‘Just gonna flick my bean’
‘I’m just gonna have a glass of wine’ … ‘J Creek by any chance?’
‘Did you trib the night away?’

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I‘ve seen this on almost every thread I’ve read, and I’ve probably said it myself too -

“We need an eyeroll emoji reaction!”

• Haha

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
When you’re discussing a celeb/influencer and you say a remotely tiny positive thing about them like ‘oh I like their hair’ someone has to say ‘gO tO tHe RaVe ThReAd ThEn’
Or you say something with a bit of positivity and get accused of being the influencer/celeb or one of their friends/fangirls 😂. Seen this happen loads.

• Haha

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Another one, everyone is a narcissist. Almost every thread I read the person will be described as a narc. People always have experience of narcs as well so know what they’re talking about. Are people never just bell ends anymore? Do they have to be full blown narcs because they are twats with a bit of an ego?

Reactions: 24

gigi_93

VIP Member
Cringe thread titles. There’s some hilarious ones too but some try way too hard. The Jack grealish ones make me want to die every time I see them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Superdude

The people who apparently "live off grid", not mixing with the world, home schooling, home cooking, exercising, eating healthily, no need for any modern vaccines, living their perfect isolated lives.

But posting on tattle 75 times a day 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Keet

Chatty Member
People who eat, sleep and breathe a thread and therefore can’t take it when anyone makes a comment that differs from theirs. As previously mentioned these people usually run in gangs and before you know it they’re all piling on and trying to force you off the thread

• Wow
Reactions: 20

CakedCat

Nobody is just a prick or a nobhead. It's always 'Definitely a narc, my ex husband/mother in law/dad is one so I know the signs: or 'I saw this checklist on Instagram/Facebook and it's them'. The same people armchair diagnosing influencers because they eye fuck themselves in vlogs and relatives they dislike as narcissists also tend go hard on influencers self diagnosing depression and anxiety.

And Munchausen's Syndrome. Don't forget everyone you don't like has Munchausen's Syndrome too, they can't possibly have any physical or mental health issues at all. This too is armchair diagnosed because their sister in law who they don't like has it and the signs are there.

Some people are just liars and/or pricks because they are, it doesn't always need a mental health label.

Promise I'm not a prick and I love this site, despite the mini rant there! 🤣

Reactions: 20

BigMavis

VIP Member
Or you say something with a bit of positivity and get accused of being the influencer/celeb or one of their friends/fangirls 😂. Seen this happen loads.
Happens all the time on a thread I frequent but thats because the influencer did show up. So now we're suss of everyone. Trust nae fucker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Pambo

Whenever a male celeb is caught doing something sexually inappropriate, to whatever degree, then there's plenty folks just knew he was a toxic dodger, from way back when, soon as they saw him on the telly in the first 2mins.

Same folks are over in the relationship threads wherein these powers of perception desert them and it takes 8yrs and 2 kids to figure out their partner is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
If you offer an alternative view then you are the influencer, the friend or a flying monkey.

People always visit a certain thread to ask if they can change their username. Then when roasted pretend they didn't read the title.
My favourite thread though.

Reactions: 17

NeverEnough

VIP Member
People who are able to diagnose mental health issues and personality traits from the comfort of their own home, through a screen, and based on second or third hand interactions.

I wish I had that skill. It's a great business concept. VitualCouch@TattleLife. £50 per session. Kerching.

• Haha
Reactions: 16