Things that always happen on Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the mods are OK with this and take it in the fun spirit in which it was intended.

What things always happen on Tattle? I’ll start…

Katie Price: *breathes*

The Regular Posters of the Katie Price Thread:

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone will post an advice thread, people will question them on the situation then someone will always shout troll or assume it's MD again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
People who disagree with you will always have a background in whatever field it is you are disagreeing on.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Whenever a male celeb is caught doing something sexually inappropriate, to whatever degree, then there's plenty folks just knew he was a toxic dodger, from way back when, soon as they saw him on the telly in the first 2mins.

Same folks are over in the relationship threads wherein these powers of perception desert them and it takes 8yrs and 2 kids to figure out their partner is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nobody is just a prick or a nobhead. It's always 'Definitely a narc, my ex husband/mother in law/dad is one so I know the signs: or 'I saw this checklist on Instagram/Facebook and it's them'. The same people armchair diagnosing influencers because they eye duck themselves in vlogs and relatives they dislike as narcissists also tend go hard on influencers self diagnosing depression and anxiety.

And Munchausen's Syndrome. Don't forget everyone you don't like has Munchausen's Syndrome too, they can't possibly have any physical or mental health issues at all. This too is armchair diagnosed because their sister in law who they don't like has it and the signs are there.

Some people are just liars and/or pricks because they are, it doesn't always need a mental health label.

Promise I'm not a prick and I love this site, despite the mini rant there! 🤣

Reactions: 20
People always visit a certain thread to ask if they can change their username. Then when roasted pretend they didn't read the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Any remotely pretty male celebrity, preferably a football player or a musician, aged 20-25 gets a rave thread because we British ladies are not spoilt for choice when it comes to handsome men 🤣

Also, everyone has really strong opinions on the following topics: cats vs dogs, breast vs bottle feeding, roast dinners, best Celebrations chocolate, best biscuit, whether putting Christmas decks up in November is too early or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you’re debating with someone and it’s turned pointless one person will always continue to back n forth to try to get the last word in just so they got the last word 😂

Reactions: 8
If you offer an alternative view then you are the influencer, the friend or a flying monkey.

People always visit a certain thread to ask if they can change their username. Then when roasted pretend they didn't read the title.
My favourite thread though.

Reactions: 17
People speculate and give advice on the speculation, then appear annoyed the op hasn't followed said advice.

Then the op gets accused of making their scenario up.

Reactions: 14
The normal ups & downs of life don't happen to black folks. Any downs aren't because sometimes things just don't go your way or there are crappy people in this world that we all have to deal with, but because UK society is in fact a cross between Nazi Germany in the 1930s and the American deep south circa 1960. Luckily, there'll be someone along to bang the racism gong to remind of us of that should we fail to notice because our Klan hoods obscure our vision.

Tattle should seriously consider a name change because it would appear many people have landed here mistaking this site for Tatler. Which would account for why Tattle enjoys an over-representation of the top 0.1% of society, who are always on hand to put us right on how the rich really live, should any influencer get uppity with their holiday or decorating choices.

Reactions: 2
Mix ups and confusion caused by celebrities names, leading things like this -

“Pete Davidson‘s dating Kim Kardashian”.
”wow, good on him, he must be about 70 now”
“wait the guy from Doctor Who?”
”guys, that’s PETER DAVISON“
“ tbh I just don’t think Pete Davidson has enough acting experience to play The Doctor“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When you’re discussing a celeb/influencer and you say a remotely tiny positive thing about them like ‘oh I like their hair’ someone has to say ‘gO tO tHe RaVe ThReAd ThEn’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
When you’re discussing a celeb/influencer and you say a remotely tiny positive thing about them like ‘oh I like their hair’ someone has to say ‘gO tO tHe RaVe ThReAd ThEn’
Or you say something with a bit of positivity and get accused of being the influencer/celeb or one of their friends/fangirls 😂. Seen this happen loads.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or you say something with a bit of positivity and get accused of being the influencer/celeb or one of their friends/fangirls 😂. Seen this happen loads.
Happens all the time on a thread I frequent but thats because the influencer did show up. So now we're suss of everyone. Trust nae fucker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sometimes an influencer or celeb will do something completely normal, that millions of people do daily, but they’ll get slated for it. Probably by people that do the same, daily!
“omg she gave her child a chicken nugget, I can’t believe it. She doesn’t care about her child, how could she stoop so low? They’re not nutritious and this is abuse. I know this because I’m an infant nutritionist and I need to report this to Borris Johnson today” …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw people disgusted about giving a kid a box of microchips. Lock me up and throw away the key. I love a box of fries to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw people disgusted about giving a kid a box of microchips. Lock me up and throw away the key. I love a box of fries to go!
I could not understand this post (until I got to the last bit) microchips in my world are
1637653274202.png

Just to add in case anyone thought I was being judgy I would have no problem feeding my grandkids microwave chips here and there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
People who disagree with you will always have a background in whatever field it is you are disagreeing on.
Or do the forum equivalent of a child saying “ner ner” leaving laughing emojis on serious posts

78222110.jpg

McCains crinkle cut with lots of salt and vinegar and a few splashes of soy sauce 🤤 the price of them now though, they’re a lazy treat 💸

Reactions: 6
Someone will post an advice thread, people will question them on the situation then someone will always shout troll or assume it's MD again
and whenever her name pops up these kind of post usually follow:

‘are you going on a jog from Johannesburg to Cape Town tomorrow morning?’
‘I just ordered Chinese … from the only takeaway in the Lake District’
‘Just gonna flick my bean’
‘I’m just gonna have a glass of wine’ … ‘J Creek by any chance?’
‘Did you trib the night away?’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.