Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fish 🤢🤢 I just don’t understand those people who say their favourite food is sushi? Or those people who eat smoked salmon for breakfast - my god I couldn’t think of anything worse! Any kind of fish really..vom 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Friends (the TV show) It's not remotely funny.

Fish 🤢🤢 I just don’t understand those people who say their favourite food is sushi? Or those people who eat smoked salmon for breakfast - my god I couldn’t think of anything worse! Any kind of fish really..vom 🤢
This!

Reactions: 7
Backpacking
Australia
Drunk people talking absolute rubbish, thinking they’re hilarious
People who wear their shoes in the house
People with no regard for washing their hands after eating with their fingers
Range Rovers
Gym nuts

Reactions: 6
Game Of Thrones...no I haven’t watched it, no I won’t love it and I know it’s not for me so please don’t patronise me and tell me to try a few episodes 🙄
I was exactly like you. Got talked into watching it, thinking the whole god damn world can’t be wrong and still thought it was a load of shite. Before anyone asks u watched the whole lot and there were a couple of good episodes but it was not as ‘epic’ and ‘amazing’ as leipke say. Give me a bit of Line Of Duty or Luther any day over that rubbish

Reactions: 4
Ha i feel you. I hate it when people use language illogically in general. Sounds pedantic but I don’t care.
Tautologies some of the most common and annoying...
Like “over exaggerating” and “I was thinking in my head.”
Yes! I hate it when someone says it’s very unique. It’s either unique or it‘s not, there is no very!

Reactions: 5
Toddlers

The movie Dirty Dancing. I just hate it.
I also hate summer time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The cinema ..never been,it's never appealed same as films.
Wow that’s quite a controversial one. What’s your reason for it? I LOVE going to the cinema, especially on my own in the middle of the day when it’s half empty. That’s such a treat. I love being able to lose myself in a film world.

I was thinking of making a ‘things everyone hates but I love thread’ but I feel like that could be quite tough. I can’t even think of any off the top of my head! What does everyone else think?

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s quite a controversial one. What’s your reason for it? I LOVE going to the cinema, especially on my own in the middle of the day when it’s half empty. That’s such a treat. I love being able to lose myself in a film world.

I was thinking of making a ‘things everyone hates but I love thread’ but I feel like that could be quite tough. I can’t even think of any off the top of my head! What does everyone else think?

Never saw the appeal I guess because I've never really been into films 😄 I can count on two hands the amount of films I've watched in my life lol and I'm 46 next month 🤭
The last film I watched was a Harry Potter dvd I brought as I was mad on the books, I couldn't get into it...that was 2005. I also found not sitting still enough so kept pausing it.

My brother had gone to the cinema last December and I asked him what it was like..he said loud...that would put me off as I've very sensitive hearing 🙂

The things people love is a good idea.. that be an interesting thread as well 😃

Reactions: 3
Coffee
Harry Potter Freaks
Cats
Nestle Chocolate
Love Island
Cinnamon flavoured products
Holly Willoughby (I don’t get it, she jars me)
Gin & Tonic
People using travelling as personality trait
Gemma Collins - she’s not funny she’s a right bleep in really life
People calling their spouse “hubby” just makes me cringe
Sanctimonious PT’s who spout rubbish
Overly spiritual people (Megan Rose Lane type)

Reactions: 7
Avocado
Coffee
Gin
Summer
Baths
Hot chocolate
Michael Buble
Sourdough bread
Peanut butter
The Simpson’s

Reactions: 3
Personalised number plates- total waste of money and some of them are so cringe
Keith Lemon and Celebrity Juice
Another frog hater here
Bath bombs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.