Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram beauty - you probably know what I mean but here's some examples

Just don't like the seriousness of it all and there is no character or warmth. I don't like the make up/fashion styles either. Natural/original beauty is much better.

Reactions: 1
Holly Willoughby
Keith Lemon
When people say 'I cant even' 'yass'
Donuts
Clubbing
Diet coke

Reactions: 4
Coffee
Harry Potter Freaks
Cats
Nestle Chocolate
Love Island
Cinnamon flavoured products
Holly Willoughby (I don’t get it, she jars me)
Gin & Tonic
People using travelling as personality trait
Gemma Collins - she’s not funny she’s a right bleep in really life
People calling their spouse “hubby” just makes me cringe
Sanctimonious PT’s who spout rubbish
Overly spiritual people (Megan Rose Lane type)
YES the travelling as a personality type!! Well done you went to Barcelona for a weekend last year and ate allllll the tapas did you ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fleabag? Let me start by saying I didn’t hate it so maybe this isn’t the right place 🧐 I just kind of hate how much excessive praise it gets.

I enjoyed it, but everyone raves and raves (and raves and raves) about it so much. It wasn’t life changing to me.

Honestly I feel like Sharon Horgan’s show, Pulling, was doing something kind of similar many years before. Not the fourth wall thing but then I didn’t find that overly genius either, and sometimes dare I say, a tad annoying.

Reactions: 7
Fleabag? Let me start by saying I didn’t hate it so maybe this isn’t the right place 🧐 I just kind of hate how much excessive praise it gets.

I enjoyed it, but everyone raves and raves (and raves and raves) about it so much. It wasn’t life changing to me.

Honestly I feel like Sharon Horgan’s show, Pulling, was doing something kind of similar many years before. Not the fourth wall thing but then I didn’t find that overly genius either, and sometimes dare I say, a tad annoying.
Agreed, I like it too, but it’s no way the genius cutting edge comedy or original expression of feminism and female sexuality it’s been lauded as. It’s an enjoyable show, 7/10.
The hype around it however, that is really quite annoying, that is what I hate. The way the west end revival sold out in like 5 minutes AND they had all those cinema screenings too. Do people know there are other plays available ?I just pictured an audience of millennial “white feminists” laughing every time they are supposed to and felt glad to stay away.

Reactions: 7
Her messy makeup too
Ah I actually love Claudia winkelman. I’m slightly obsessed with her, yes including her fringe and messy make up... I know loads of people find her very annoying and I can see why but at the same time I think she’s the tits...it’s kind of a secret /guilty pleasure of mine...😏

Reactions: 5
Spicy food, Harry Potter, Sushi 🤢
Any vegetable that isnt peas, carrots, potatoes or parsnip. Star wars, full fat coke, milkshake.

Creme eggs
Baked potatoes
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Chocolate orange
Hot drinks of any description
Phil & Holly
The general public 🤣

Reactions: 2
Harry potter
All Disney and anything animated
Tea and coffee
All hot drinks in general, hot chocolate 🤮
Pizza
Meat
Facebook
Clubbing /going into town

Reactions: 3
mayonnaise 🤢 makes buying shop brought sandwiches basically impossible, especially with meal deals

Reactions: 6
Eye lashes on cars.
People who say it’s summer on the 1st June. Or winter in November 🙄
Prosecco
Influences who read one book and carry on like they are a life coach.
People who say literally all the time.
Soul mates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Pregnant women cradling their "bump" (hate the word, too) all the time. I'm looking at you, Hello magazine photoshoots and Meghan Markle.
I've been pregnant - it doesn't fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.