Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot drinks
Beans
Tuna
Ketchup
Milk
People who go on reality tv and then complain that it’s everybody else’s fault when they can’t hack it.
Every single person who proclaims to be a “slimming world/ weight loss influencer” on Instagram. No darling, you are another person jumping on a stupid bandwagon for attention and freebies constantly.
Game of thrones

I’m plenty sure there is more haha

No beef but just doesn't appeal to me tbh. People look at me like I have 4 heads when I say I don't have or like it 😂😂
I remember giving into the hype a couple of years ago and signing up, at only a fiver a month it must be worth it right... imagine my disappointment when finding out so much of the stuff on there was daytime Channel 5 quality nonsense, and most of the stuff I liked was also on BBC iPlayer

I remember scrolling through everything in disbelief and desperately searching for things I’d been meaning to watch to no avail. Literally couldn’t get over how bad it was and cancelled it after watching about 4 things and before my free trial was up

Also have to agree with those saying dogs. I think they’re alright but wouldn’t have one myself - I don’t like dirt or the smell, and couldn’t commit to giving it enough attention and walks. I remember telling my ex I didn’t want one and him looking at me as if I’d just suggested a genocide against dogs

Reactions: 1
Maternity shoots, esp ones where the dad is looking adorably at his partners belly.
Big bows on babies
Dogs. I own one but don't like other people's dogs. Esp if they jump up
Prosecco. Vile stuff
Anything overly patriotic
BOWS ON BABIES!!!!! YES!
I especially hate it when the baby keeps taking it off all the time because they don't like it and the parents keep putting it back on. Just let the kid be!! Winds me up!!!

On another note: I hate seeing babies and toddlers in uncomfortable clothes. Fair enough if it's a special occasion but why would you want to put your baby in denim jeans! They can't move! I blame instagram!

Reactions: 5
BOWS ON BABIES!!!!! YES!
I especially hate it when the baby keeps taking it off all the time because they don't like it and the parents keep putting it back on. Just let the kid be!! Winds me up!!!

On another note: I hate seeing babies and toddlers in uncomfortable clothes. Fair enough if it's a special occasion but why would you want to put your baby in denim jeans! They can't move! I blame instagram!
Babies in shoes too. Just why?! Their poor little feet. They don't need shoes they can't walk! 😅

Reactions: 6
Tea. Wee of the devil.
Squidgy cookies, they don’t taste cooked to me.
People who carry teeny dogs about.
Dogs as weapons.
Folks who proudly say “ I speak as I find “. Doesn’t give them the right to be rude and obnoxious.
Men who wear lots of little badges. Usually trains. On their 1970s blazers.
Barflies.
Flowers that don’t open.
My apologies. I didn’t read the question properly 😬
Actually posted on entirely the wrong thread. I am wound up and distracted today. Sorry.
As you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
For some reason I read Jeans thinking you meant people called Jean 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s made me giggle ... I don’t know any Jeans so no beef with anyone called Jean (so far) 🤣

All the twats that reply to your message with a thumbs up. Just duck off. I'd rather no reply 🤣
👍🏻
Hahahaha sorry, couldn’t help myself🤣
I’m with you though, my SIL does this and it winds me right up

• Haha
I forgot Disney too. I like two films but hate the rest
Yes!! Disney!!! I’ve been twice as a child and thought it was an amazing theme park but nothing more. The films are either ‘man saves woman’ or one of the parents dies. It’s just a massive money making marketing machine and people are sucked in like it’s a religion.

Cant stand dogs carried in handbags,
Strictly come dancing
Women who talk in great detail about their births
Tuna
Steak
"Normal People" the TV series everyone seemed to think was wonderful, I just saw 2 unlikeable kids shagging all the time

Facemasks
Bath bombs
Mrs hinch
Binge watching netflix
Avocados
Non flavoured gin
Tonic water
Prosecco
Wine
Billie eilish
James bond
Star wars
Lounge wear

Don't shoot me but weddings. I actually find them quite boring 😱🙈 *runs away to hide*
I am the same , I hate mid week weddings and being invited to the evening when the the venue is miles away :mad:

Facebook announcements with posed pictures , I just don't care and i expect friends and family to tell me in person/phone. If i don't tell them they don't need to know.
Selfies
Social media happy birthdays
Instagram and influencers
Coffee
over lined lips and brows
ZARA clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
  1. Lip and cheek fillers.
  2. Children below age 10. I do not find babies cute, the way they are so floppy and their googly eyes freak me out and then toddlers are a pain in the ass.
  3. White wine.
  4. Reality TV.
  5. Overdrawn eyebrows.
  6. New Year's Eve.
  7. Apple products.
  8. Weddings.
  9. Lulu Lemon - overpriced. Gap is of better quality and half of the price.
  10. Cupcakes.
  11. Chinese food.
  12. The phrase "if you know, you know."
  13. Podcasts.
  14. Tik Tok.
  15. BMWs - all the drivers seem to be assholes.
  16. Yoga

When people say ' I'm totally obsessed ' by a pair of socks/tinned prunes/that kind of tit

When your OH drinks all afternoon and decides to sleep it off all evening ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack black

Adam Sandler

Going on holiday abroad just to hang around the pool all day and get drunk. What's the point in going on holiday if you're not going to bother seeing the country you're in?

People who expect everybody to be able to speak English. Not everybody can.

Social gatherings with people you don't know

Hot weather in the UK (it's different to abroad. Dont ask me why, but it is)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.