Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rugby
Alcohol
Dogs
Eastenders/Coronation Street
The Kardashians
Love Island/TOWIE/etc
Harry Potter
Ridiculously Long fake nails
Lip fillers

Reactions: 3
Stephen Webb (Gogglebox).
People really seem to like him.
I think he comes across as a bitchy sociopath. His humour isn't funny. He doesn't know how to raise a laugh without belittling other people. I feel very worried for his husband.
He makes every hair I have stand on end and not in a good way.
Oh I can’t stand him! Seems to really hate women and is always making derogatory comments about us when ever he gets the chance. Never makes the same kind of comments about men though. I used to like him in the earlier series’ but he’s gotten nastier and nastier and not in a funny way.

Hugging/kissing on the cheek to greet or say goodbye... partners family do it and I can’t stand it. I find it exhausting to do every time to each family member at family gatherings, when I could just wave and say a collective goodbye - which I do do when I find the thought of having to hug everyone too much. I just don’t get it and don’t enjoy it. One good thing to come out of social distancing is I don’t have to subject myself to it anymore.

Reactions: 9
Oh I can’t stand him! Seems to really hate women and is always making derogatory comments about us when ever he gets the chance. Never makes the same kind of comments about men though. I used to like him in the earlier series’ but he’s gotten nastier and nastier and not in a funny way.

Hugging/kissing on the cheek to greet or say goodbye... partners family do it and I can’t stand it. I find it exhausting to do every time to each family member at family gatherings, when I could just wave and say a collective goodbye - which I do do when I find the thought of having to hug everyone too much. I just don’t get it and don’t enjoy it. One good thing to come out of social distancing is I don’t have to subject myself to it anymore.
I'm totally with you on unnecessary hugging!

Reactions: 5
Whiskey 🤢
Love island
Football 😴
Hugging (apart from v v close family and husband)
Orange flavoured anything
Killing Eve
Cucumber

Reactions: 1
New York City (sorry, I've been to Times Square and it was overcrowded, noisy and filthy with trash around every street corner)
Five Nights at Freddy's (that game is BOOOOORING)
Newest iphone/tech gadget (people waiting in line have too much free time and money to throw)
Shane Dawson's Conspiracy pallet and merch (It will only be cool for like a couple months and everyone will forget about it, especially the childish pig merch)
Black dot tattoos on each finger (wtf, they look like moles, I don't get it?)
Starbucks (waaaay over priced and I make my Cappuccinos at home with a blender and saved a ton of money monthly)
Anything Kardashian-Jenner related (I pray for the day those talentless fake women finally disappear from the media)
The Super Bowl (or watching any sport that matter, I just don't care about it)

Reactions: 5
TV- not for snob reasons as I love the insta trash.
Long winded talk about TV, box sets, Netflix and all that jazz.

False nails
Crop tops
Disney films
Peanut butter (i'm just bitter bc i'm allergic to peanuts lol)
Nightclubs
Meat
Phone calls

Seafood - especially if it's really fishy ( the smell , the taste , the look of it ) - AWFUL
Cheese
Breaking Bad
coffee (love tea)
avocado

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.