Theworldwithalfie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked by her, I followed her from an account where I didn’t post, and despite never engaging with her got blocked. What has she called the new baby, has she said?
I have also been blocked. I actually quietly unfollowed her a while back but never made any comments on her posts or sent DMs etc - nor have I slagged her off here! I wonder if she routinely blocks anyone who unfollows her!

I have also been blocked. I actually quietly unfollowed her a while back but never made any comments on her posts or sent DMs etc - nor have I slagged her off here! I wonder if she routinely blocks anyone who unfollows her!
How would she even know who unfollows?

Admittedly my instagram account probably did look like a burner account which may not be genuine as I don’t have one single post and an odd handle. I was surprised though as with so many followers and me never liking, commenting or messaging her she obviously looked through and blocked me.

The reason I was following was genuine as my son is slightly older than hers and was also going through an autism assessment and she wasn’t the only one I followed, mostly Sen accounts, as I was in desperate need of some perspectives that weren’t my real life friends with no experience of what I was going through.

My Insta account has a reasonable amount of followers (not influencer level - just couldn’t be mistaken for a burner account) and I’d literally never crossed wires with her so she must have had a notification I’d unfollowed and blocked me because of that. There’s no possible other reason

I’m guessing both dads have told her to duck off - and who can blame them! She’s a bleeping nightmare!

Reactions: 1
Just been on to snoop and I wondered if maybe she was the "man" in the situation and the dads were the "girls".

What a load of random nonsense to put on though. Then she gets pissy and defensive when people dare to ask questions 🥴

I thought Alfie was 'the man' and she was girl 2 in the situation, with Alfie's dad being girl 1, having reduced their hours, not calling on time (as she's alluded to in the past) etc. and her being girl 2, and having to pick up girl 1's 'shifts' and 'the man' asking why 'girl 1' cancels plans at the last minute... :rolleyes:

On another note - do we think Baby Girl's baby daddy is the ex from last year who turned out to be controlling, etc?

I thought Alfie was 'the man' and she was girl 2 in the situation, with Alfie's dad being girl 1, having reduced their hours, not calling on time (as she's alluded to in the past) etc. and her being girl 2, and having to pick up girl 1's 'shifts' and 'the man' asking why 'girl 1' cancels plans at the last minute... :rolleyes:

On another note - do we think Baby Girl's baby daddy is the ex from last year who turned out to be controlling, etc?
Oooh, that would make more sense!! I can't see her ever being appreciative of a man so your analogy works better 😂

Wow how bitter does she sound? I wonder if A’s Dad has moved on and she’s not liking it? She sounds like a complete control freak- a narcissist. Why air your dirty laundry on a social media app, I don’t get it!

Wow how bitter does she sound? I wonder if A’s Dad has moved on and she’s not liking it? She sounds like a complete control freak- a narcissist. Why air your dirty laundry on a social media app, I don’t get it!
Yes it’s tit but it happens day in, day out and the best thing for the kids is just to move on and get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ my eldests dad has never given me a penny but that says more about him than it does about me and one day my child will understand this too!

Yes it’s tit but it happens day in, day out and the best thing for the kids is just to move on and get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ my eldests dad has never given me a penny but that says more about him than it does about me and one day my child will understand this too!
Exactly. Whilst I don’t condone parents not paying for offspring there is no need to plaster it over social media like she does.

Why is she so focused on money and how much everything costs? She really is self centred. Why doesn’t she take him through courts and get something legal in place? She loves a battle, and defamation so it would be right up her street. Is she saying the same about the new baby daddy or is it just because A’s Dad saw through her bullshit and self-entitledness? She seems very bitter.