Theworldwithalfie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that and thought what an awful friend- she clearly hasn’t mentioned the gender in her post, and probably for a reason. I wonder if this is why she has been so awful about her ex, maybe she thought this baby daddy would hang around and he hadn’t? Unless she is now also in a secret relationship too.
Plot twist Simon’s the daddy lol

some times it’s takes babies a while to get there colour. even so if the baby is mixed it could be light anyways.
plus i don’t think she’s in a secret relationship she would’ve blabbed about it by now to rub simons nose in it

I wonder when she found out she was pregnant because she looks very drunk in her birthday pics from the end of Jan

I don’t get her massive issue with people asking how Alfie is coping and the whole “big brother” thing. Even without the autism, it’s just a standard question that people ask parents when they have multiple children. It’s a huge adjustment for the child without even taking into consideration being on the spectrum.
Also really irks me when someone puts up a question box but then proceeds to get sarky and bitchy about the questions. Either don’t put up a question box or ya know, scroll past and don’t engage. The thing these wannabe influencers always scream about when it comes to trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Came here to say the same.
She's so rude to people for asking all sorts of different questions that come from a good place, making out they are awful for even asking because she doesn't wish to share the answer, yet she's the one who put the question box up.
I don't get how she can be so passive aggressive about people specifically asking after Alfie when her whole account was once solely about Alfie, she's documented his autism for all of her followers to see, and one more time, SHE PUT THE QUESYION BOX UP.
She's also rude and sarcastic when people ask about her or the baby too. So what DOES she want people to ask about?

I've finally unfollowed after that last post. She's such a narcissist. If you don't want people commenting (nice stuff at that!!!!) then keep yo life private. Stop asking for money, donations, gift lists etc and stop sharing your life.

Reactions: 1
I've finally unfollowed after that last post. She's such a narcissist. If you don't want people commenting (nice stuff at that!!!!) then keep yo life private. Stop asking for money, donations, gift lists etc and stop sharing your life.
I don’t get what the issue is about saying how Alfie has settled into the new routine and is a good big brother? Isn’t that a normal statement to make? I don’t see the offence it’s causing- someone enlighten me if I’m missing the point.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get what the issue is about saying how Alfie has settled into the new routine and is a good big brother? Isn’t that a normal statement to make? I don’t see the offence it’s causing- someone enlighten me if I’m missing the point.
It's a question that EVERY parent of multiple children gets asked. It's just a polite question. Not all kids take to another baby suddenly appearing. My boy certainly didn't, he had to be kept away for the first few weeks as he kept trying to hit her. People are just trying to conversate with her and unless you're agreeing with her views, slagging men off or giving her something, she's not interested.

Reactions: 2
Must be exhausting living like she does…. Constantly starting arguments. Can’t stand her.

How does she have over 5k followers?! 🤯
Cannot get over the passive aggressive and down right rude attitude from her. Totally uncalled for!!
If she doesn’t want any response from the people who follow her, just turn off comments or better still, duck off social media all together

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone want to give their baby their ex’s surname, surely you would divorce and go by maiden name again? She sounds vile in her latest posts. I get not changing routine for any child, but the rest is just pure nastiness. It screams of jealousy.

Why would anyone want to give their baby their ex’s surname, surely you would divorce and go by maiden name again? She sounds vile in her latest posts. I get not changing routine for any child, but the rest is just pure nastiness. It screams of jealousy.
Just went to have a quick look.
She hates people questioning anything about her life but yet consistently decides to air her life to strangers. She seems to think that because she kept the pregnancy secret that she’s all mysterious and private when the reality is completely different. How long before the newest baby daddy is slated all over social media with no way to give his side

Reactions: 2
I was blocked by her, I followed her from an account where I didn’t post, and despite never engaging with her got blocked. What has she called the new baby, has she said?