Theworldwithalfie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so focused on money and how much everything costs? She really is self centred. Why doesn’t she take him through courts and get something legal in place? She loves a battle, and defamation so it would be right up her street. Is she saying the same about the new baby daddy or is it just because A’s Dad saw through her bullshit and self-entitledness? She seems very bitter.
I imagine she is on her own with both kids. You’d think she would have some self awareness and think if she has done anything to be in the same position with 2 different fathers, but no she thinks she is perfect and a victim.

Reactions: 1
So she posted a list of chores A did on their weekend.. more chores than most kids are given as teens yet she claims DLA for him because he has extra needs…..
If the kid is able to complete all those tasks in a single day AND play independently with no support I think she’s really milking his needs.
neither of my children can successfully do those things without heavy guidance and support andone is much older than A. She is deluded

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused at her latest story. Is she kicking off because someone has turned up on time for a meeting or is this one of those “flip reverse” situations where she’s the one that’s been had a go at

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused at her latest story. Is she kicking off because someone has turned up on time for a meeting or is this one of those “flip reverse” situations where she’s the one that’s been had a go at
Nothing she writes ever makes sense. It’s all attention seeking behaviour, and childish digs. She is the sort of person to tag herself in at hospital and then get cross when someone asks if everything is okay. She’s a pure narcissist.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s just me but if my child had made me a card at school, I wouldn’t be annoyed that someone hadn’t gone out and bought me one too. Having the made one would be more special to me

Reactions: 4