Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast coming soon.
Yes- doesn’t post for ages and now in one day we get about 40 stories, albeit not much work from her as she’s just regurgitating her inbox.
I’m not sure if she’s read here and now discussing the “unfinished” stuff. I’m in total agreement with her that we don’t live in the insta world where things get done - I moved 5 years ago and have managed one room. I think my issue is that she only shows the stuff that is done- she never shows the kitchen or even the playroom, it’s like she’s embarrassed by it. She was always quick to show off the flat because every room was done. Don’t get me wrong I think she will say it’s because she doesn’t want to show all her rooms due to privacy concerns. This is my issue though and why I no longer enjoy her content. She shares NOTHING. It’s just repeated sporadic posts, not sure why any brands would work with her. I don’t mind the odd political post but to go from posting to daily to bi-weekly I just have no interest and the post for toast she’s just done I’m surprised it got sign off- it’s sub par at best.

Reactions: 4
She started a new job and her father passed away, so obviously wouldn’t be posting at the same frequency as she dealt with the grief from that.

I also noticed the 30 stories in one day thing. She did the same with the hairstyles. Five would have been a lot, but there was literally more than 26 pictures in stories.

---

---
Old place looks nice too.

Semi new- she didn’t say but mentioned in around August with a picture of a train carriage.

Reactions: 1
It’s shit- her stuff used to be so good. You can tell She’s doing it just so that her account isn’t completely forgotten? Why do it all really? That last advert for toast was also lacklustre - I could do better and I’m the least creative person in the world!

Reactions: 4
I get why people with massive accounts don’t say they’ve put their house on the market.. but what I don’t understand is why, when the house is publicly up for sale and we’ve all seen it, Africa is still trying to sell this perfect life and home and talking about the different “phases” of the renovation and buying plants for the garden that will only last this summer.. none of her “story” makes sense in the context of a house on the market!

Reactions: 5
Ooh I didn’t realise it was for sale. My rightmove skills are failing me today but I’m sure I looked at it previously, you’ll have to keep us posted.
Have they alluded to where they’re going?

I thought that too with the new plants on the outside of the house.

Just a guess, but maybe it might be closer to family in Grenada.

---
She posted before about being left with T shirts and her father’s home being taken and having to find a new island.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The whole thing is so odd. It has no forward chain….. and the picture of the garden, is either old or the trampoline has been filled in but stories seem to suggest it’s still there?

They can only move once they actually have an offer. Which might be a while at that price.

Even in the rental she always talked about trying to enjoy the space whilst they lived,there so guess it’s the same thing. Spending even though they will be leaving.
---
One of the similar houses.

Last edited: