Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
I think you might have crossed wires here as I thought she always made it clear her stance on generational wealth was that it was a good thing (or something that everyone would aspire to have, why wouldn't they)? but that unfortunately it was something that people from marginalised communities were not able to accrue as easily which is the problematic part, wouldnt exactly say bitter, it's just a shitty system because not everyone benefits from it. Now shes in a position to create that for her children and rightly so. Wouldnt call it a "u-turn", just more of what many of us would love to work towards and be in the same position to do.
No, I distinctly remember her saying it was problematic. This was probably about 1.5- 2 years ago. The last time I looked at her stories (or was it a live?) she was very annoyed as she received a DM from someone reminding her that she previously said GW was a bad thing, and a major cause of financial disparity.

ETA: IN one of her early take overs there was an account that said their aim was to provide generational wealth for their children (it was in the form of housing) and I remember being quite surprised that she featured it considering her previous opinions. Anyway, at a later stage she said that account made her change her ideas about GW, and they also wanted to do that for their kids. I'm not critisizing this change of mind, BTW, it is something I aim to do. My original point was that she gets really annoyed if people point these things out.

Last edited:

badumtsss

I haven’t checked since they bought the house because the main reason I started following her to begin with was her being in social housing like me and omg 😳 I found the listing pretty quickly, it’s easy to recognise the decorations.

The house itself is beautiful and I love the blue tiling on the bathroom, but whoever picks it up will have to renovate from scratch, that’s quite steep.

stomidas

Her step-dad is a JW and that's how her mum got into it, they were married for 20 years but separated during lockdown though and he has moved to Mexico and set himself as some sort of personal trainer/healing guru on IG. It's who she was talking about once in her stories when her younger brother had broken his leg but her step-father wouldnt allow him to be taken to the hospital. Don't know if anyone else remembers that?

She was estranged from her mum because of him if I remember correctly.
Is this public knowledge? Are you a source close to her family?

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Patreon is usually to help support artists/ musicians/ content creators and to get access to exclusive stuff normal users wouldn’t.

There’s one singer i like and she currently has 1116 followers. She can focus on writing her music without worrying about bills I guess. She does monthly lives, gives access to her complete song library and previews for unreleased songs not available on youtube.She would also meet up with fans too.

There’s also patreon fees too.

My kid sister draws she actually sold some stickers with her designs on Redbubble for £4.95 her cut after printing and shipping was actually less then a pound.

I like the fact that Africa does have a low cost option with full access.

This guy i follow on youtube for example has his lowest at £3.50 and that doesn’t even include messaging or any video content with him). He still had 1700 plus followers.

If Clem had utilized this idea think it would have just been about buying the next must have item, £60 candle or best places to buy £150 pj’s.

Last edited:

Figgy Fig

They’ve filled in the trampoline. I suppose they are going to struggle having 4 kids in 1 bedroom if they want to keep a spare. Other than one nice en-suite, I can’t see how it’s worth that kind of money? It’s very sparse. I wonder if they’ve moved already? It’s giving clemmie telford vibes…..
I don’t know who Clemmie Telford is, what sort of vibes is that?! Sorry for being a thicko