Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Oh my life! IPTV. Lottie you know those helplines you have in your ‘notes’ to recommend to everyone? How about you quit the pity party and call one yourself. Has she really just spent 10 minutes explaining to a screen how busy she is and how she never gets time to herself and that it is making her feel really anxious, instead of leaving her phone at home and going for a walk, or sitting in the sunshine. She literally doesn’t take her own advice does she. She is not a role model at all, she is a hypocrite. All I got from that is that she has no content so she’s pulling the look at me i’m so supportive card. If she wasn’t so obsessed with making it big on IG, she would have loads more time.
Absolutely. She’s often goes walking or running, I’ve been with my kids every hour of every day for 4-5 weeks now 😂. I’m not complaining, but it’s bollocks to say she never gets time to herself.

Bloat is back! Actually looks like a bloat this time though to be fair but love your gut influencer Lottie and writer has no idea what caused it! Oh wait. She backtracked..of course she knows what caused it, she’s an (un qualified) expert.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
How and why would one only wash the top half of their hair? She is truly so weird and attention seeking...
that's just gross too... i guess she wanted it to look fresh but she doesn't have super long hair so only washing half of it is almost as much effort as washing it all.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Just clicked onto Ross’ profile and saw he made this post. Seems like it’s trivialising domestic violence somewhat? Lots of people are genuinely in lockdown with people who abuse them! He’s just as much of a dick as she is clearly. Also I can’t imagine how much she hated him uploading these unflattering pictures
you can feel crappy in any kind of relationship and she posted a selfie of the two of them. Ross looked less than thrilled. he also made a few comments and his behaviour was quite telling too. in all honesty, if my partner blasted me like she does, i'd feel abused and would feel like my privacy has been violated too and probably would take every opportunity for digs like that. he might have meant it as a joke but with those pics, im sure there is some truth in it too.

fred1998

Wow Ross does not look happy in her latest grid post! Also slagging off him having stuffing that isn’t gluten free on the roast? Seems like their relationship isn’t in a great place!

Fairypop

VIP Member
Yeah, my mum has severe Crohns Disease and let me tell you; when she’s having a flare up she can’t even stand up, let alone jump on the treadmill and then eat salad and boiled eggs for lunch. She had to give up her job because of the debilitating condition and has to live off a cocktail of drugs just to be able to eat normally and not be chained to the bathroom all day. She hasn’t had a drink in years because the alcohol would shoot straight through her! This girl has mild IBS, she does not have a serious gastric problem.
Oh bless her, I hope she’s doing okay at the moment. I suffer with mild IBS (although it’s been fairly calm lately, probably jinxed it now 🤣) which is why I originally followed Lottie. Obviously I do have some pain at times but I can’t even imagine the pain your mum must deal with & all the things I’m sure she’s had to give up just to be able to cope everyday. I’m sure Lottie does suffer at times but it isn’t really comparable, is it? 🙄 I hope your mum is doing well at the moment anyway! X

Fairypop

VIP Member
Just seen that this thread has resurfaced so I’ll add that yep, she does have fake boobs. She’s posted about it very briefly but think it may have been on stories.

Agree with the above though, it does all look a little forced at times.