Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She is obviously reading here... and I’m glad. So dear Lottie: you are an absolutely disgusting, selfish bitch, and as gross as it is for me to say this: I hope you catch corona.
my wedding had to be postponed, I had to postpone seeing my family so haven’t seen them for well over a year and have been stuck in strickt lockdown for over 5 months.
while you, ugly cunt, are eating and drinking and traveling. Go fuck yourself. I didn’t want to comment this on your IG, because it still adds positively to your engagement.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Fineapple

VIP Member
Didn’t they do a mini-moon and then a something else moon abroad? Safe to say that dead horse is flogged.

Edit: yep just checked and they had a ‘midi moon’ in Cyprus in 2019 🙄

I've got IBS and I don't know why anyone would even take advice from her. She is constantly bloated, surely she has bad and good days like most people with IBS. If she feels she knows enough to be giving people advice surely she would know to avoid her triggers. I don't want to body shame, but she never seems to post a pic where she's not bloated, leading me to think she is holding a lot of weight around her middle and it's not just being 'bloated'.

• Heart

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I’m sorry I just don’t agree, an iPad is really thin it could get mixed up amongst things, Ross could have moved it, things get tidied away

sorry, completely forgot we all had to have the same opinion on here! I understood your point I still don’t agree with it, I think there are lots of things she does that I can see irritate people. I just don’t think personally she needs to take any extra care of her things because someone else can’t afford them. If she loses it then it’s only her that’s going to lose out by having to buy it again.
I had ipads since they came out. I travel a lot. Like 2 return long haul flights a month kind of “a lot”. I always take my laptop and ipad with me. I never lost either. They are not THAT thin. Also they are pretty wide and long etc. So the thinness does not explain it. Her thinking this is cute and constantly making things up about how ditzy she is isn’t just irritating, but also it tells others it’s ok. It’s not. She is trying to be an influencer, and if she influences people for mindless consumerism and disrespect towards gifts and expensive items, that’s not cool. I absolutely hate how she promotes fast fashion and just buying crap she doesn’t need. She keeps going on about positivity etc yet here she is, creating unrealistic standards and examples. My partner could afford to buy me a new airwrap or ipad every month. But if I didn’t look after it, he would still be hurt and pissed. And here she is, little miss all about me, making it out it’s ok. What kind of example and standard is she setting for relationships on top of the bad ones about money?!

• Heart

fred1998

A lot of her stories revolve around random people shouting at her. 12 year old girls about her shorts, men in a van, a woman when she’s riding her bike in the park. Seems a little suspicious that this is happening so frequently. I smell a rat 🐀 😂

Pussy Galore

She is the reason people with genuine stomach conditions arent taken seriously. If I followed her routine, I would genuinely be in hospital. She isnt genuine at all!

Fineapple

VIP Member
I find that post bizarre. What were the 12 year olds even laughing at? She’s not morbidly obese or disfigured in any way and she has a figure that largely conforms to society’s norm. Yes sometimes she bloats a bit, but why is she acting like she’s fighting major adversity and overcoming huge hurdles? They were probably laughing because her hair was sticking up or something.

fred1998

I’ve had to mute her for a bit. Her skipping meals is absolute bollocks. If that was the case, she would have been instagramming it saying woe is me I’m suffering I’m struggling multiple times a day.
If she has been having to skip meals then I feel bad for her but as you guys said, they can both drive and supermarkets have had meat/fish/veg etc. She may have struggled for gluten free bread and pasta etc but most of the country have struggled to find normal bread and pasta so everyone’s had to get a little creative. Shes just so tone deaf and full of shit

Fineapple

VIP Member
This story really disturbed me! Did she take her clothes off to film it? And also the facial expression was a bit creepy. I used to really enjoy her content, but I'm finding it less helpful now. I don't get why people are keen to make a link between body confidence and dancing in your underwear.
THIS. How about just being body confident in an outfit? Some of us have real jobs where yes, we work from home but we also have to be up and properly dressed and work all day. My patience is growing increasingly thin with pointless influencers prancing about all day. Get some clothes on and do something useful.

Happyholly

VIP Member
She has just posted stories of her dancing like this. Put some clothes on FFS!
Why is she half naked in the middle of day?!? Do some fucking work or get a hobby! The attention diaries is what she should have chosen when changing her name.

Elliebellie

6086FF06-0417-4260-B7EC-25D220361E0A.jpeg
Very bitchy comment to post on your stories for somebody who’s all sweet and nice and constantly preaching about mental health and you don’t know what’s going on with people inside their head, don’t be judge mental etc etc

Reactions: 7

Hipbones

Less than two weeks ago she was stuffing her bras with food to create desperate content for the gram, but sure hun, you’ve had to skip meals since isolation :ROFLMAO:
BB82AB0A-90D3-4B8A-BDE2-0CD35225E798.jpeg

MimiandMe

Been following for a few years now. Obvs used to rate the actual food and IBS related content, but just keep feeling like she is either a compulsive liar or a complete hypochondriac.
Admittedly I was massively irked by the overreaction to the laparoscopy the other year, but this week's post about the low FODMAP diet being wrong is infuriating. For years she used to post about how she followed it from GP advice and how it was so essential when she ate out etc., and now it's 2021 and it's just been chucked out of the window. I just found the grid post and really out of the blue as it didn't explain anything and goes against her previous content.
Everything she once represented has been thrown out of the window just for #ad campaigns and clothing hauls. Her advice is misleading and I just wouldn't trust anything she claims. I think I've got to unfollow for my own sanity as it's just not worth my energy watching this facade any longer.

• Heart

unicorngal

It’s all just part of her ditsy/cute/clumsy persona, that poor Wossy needs to pander to her because she’s so silly and scatty and loses all her things. I don’t think she realises that people see through it and she just looks like a fucking princess

Thebluebean

Decided to take a leap of faith or just decided it was better to jump before being made redundant?

• Haha

Emslou22

Didn’t they do a mini-moon and then a something else moon abroad? Safe to say that dead horse is flogged.

Edit: yep just checked and they had a ‘midi moon’ in Cyprus in 2019 🙄
They went to that treehouse place straight after the wedding didn’t they? The same place she then won or got gifted a stay again? Your honeymoon is surely wherever you go straight after your wedding or the first holiday you have after your wedding - She had a honeymoon, she just needs to get a grip and get over herself.

I too am in the process of having to postpone my wedding for the second time, so like others her bleeting on is doing my head in a little!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
What if she didn’t choose to work part time but was made to because no one can stand her and/or she is far too cringe and inappropriate at work with all her posting etc. It would be really annoying if someone in my office was broadcasting everything to the whole world...

Emslou22

I think the thing that frustrates me most with Lottie is that most of the time her “bloat” is just her body shape. She has a classic apple shaped body so most of her weight sits around her middle, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, it just frustrates me that she constantly passes it off as bloat. My stomach swells up terribly and I react to certain foods but I also have a stubborn pouch of fat that is definitely fat and not bloat!