Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossandchat

Are they all gonna be living in that bloody caravan while they do the work on the house? Don’t get me wrong I know loads of people do it! I remember staying at dymchurch caravan park for like 4 weeks as a kid inbetween homes when we moved (dates didn’t match up and didn’t want to have the house fall through) but that caravan is tiny! Unless the kids are all gonna be at their dads/mums while it’s all going on?
---
Does anyone have insider knowledge on what an insta hun like Flo earns? I am genuinely intrigued as to how she affords her lifestyle. I really don’t think she is putting it on credit as she’d surely struggle to get a mortgage?
Found this online, it’s old (2013) but will give an idea, I duno what level she is though. I know Tayblue the one who got caught on tv telling nu skin recruits to pry on new mums etc and has since had to tone it down is like a diamond I think and earns top top money and basically does no selling now and earns all her money through the people below her

she will get extra bonuses for her nu skin links being used, for signing people up, for selling etc and more

Attachments

Last edited:

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the post she put up earlier but has since deleted?

It was one of those ‘share yourself at 21’ and she put a picture up of herself from about two years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ someone must have pointed it out to her for her to delete it. She is so thick!
I saw that post on her story, For what reason would she have deleted it??

holaaloud

Does anyone have insider knowledge on what an insta hun like Flo earns? I am genuinely intrigued as to how she affords her lifestyle. I really don’t think she is putting it on credit as she’d surely struggle to get a mortgage?

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Are they all gonna be living in that bloody caravan while they do the work on the house? Don’t get me wrong I know loads of people do it! I remember staying at dymchurch caravan park for like 4 weeks as a kid inbetween homes when we moved (dates didn’t match up and didn’t want to have the house fall through) but that caravan is tiny! Unless the kids are all gonna be at their dads/mums while it’s all going on?
---

Found this online, it’s old (2013) but will give an idea, I duno what level she is though. I know Tayblue the one who got caught on tv telling nu skin recruits to pry on new mums etc and has since had to tone it down is like a diamond I think and earns top top money and basically does no selling now and earns all her money through the people below her

she will get extra bonuses for her nu skin links being used, for signing people up, for selling etc and more
Omg are you serious about her getting caught saying that! Iv just come across her page (thought shes a twat 🤣) that just confirms it!

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Did they get planning permission? I was too busy yesterday to view her shit and caught the tail end of her stories about extention today and showing a drawing!
IMG_1505.jpeg

no flouncing

VIP Member
Anyone else notice she’s said it’s a bit more than she’s willing to spend… & then put its out of stock…. But it actually says the RENTAL has been cancelled.
Does she think we are all thick or is she extremely thick?

p.s nothing wrong with renting a dress for a one time event… but why lie 🤦🏼‍♀️
She did do a massive speech about her renting the dress yesterday!

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Looks like bodge it Benny is at it again, everything on hold cos he was rushing as usual and didn’t do his homework, now they find out there is a mains sewer under where they want to dig! School boy error there Benny boy!
Doesn’t make sense as usually drainage is flagged through solicitors when buying/selling. Also drains and where they ran was one of the first questions the architect asked me when I extended my house. There’s absolutely no way benny didn’t realise. It’s one of the most basic things in planning.