Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrinkGinSaveWater

Never mind Aimee and Kyle not being able to handle another baby, I don’t think I can handle watching that situation unfold. Can you imagine watching the stress of 4 kids, a man child, 2 dogs and Aimee trying to complete Netflix all under one roof, I get heart palpitations just thinking about it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Social Mama is SUSPICIOUSLY quiet for someone who loves to have 50 dots up and makes an announcement/apology every-time they are MIA for more than 5 mins.

Wonder if she’s manifested another pregnancy 🤔.

• Haha
Absolutely fuming at the post from DD. I’ve stopped being angry at people for breaking the rules because it’s exhausting being angry all the time. But you’re fucking self employed Angelina, the people who stick to the rules are the reason you’ll be able to go back to work. If everyone was acting like you three we’d still be in lockdown with no end in sight

Absolutely fuming at the post from DD. I’ve stopped being angry at people for breaking the rules because it’s exhausting being angry all the time. But you’re fucking self employed Angelina, the people who stick to the rules are the reason you’ll be able to go back to work. If everyone was acting like you three we’d still be in lockdown with no end in
The best way to get back at these absolute morons is to hit them where it hurts their pockets ! Do not engage with them do not buy any services from them , give your business to people who actually appreciate it I’ve unfollowed all 3 and their business’s don’t deserve any engagement

mackc

Strange that AD is in silverrburn aswell and chooses not to drive an extra 5 mins to support her pals or meet her bfs ex 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ek2209

Of course because when someone doesn’t follow the narrative created then oh obviously they must be the person. The point I was making is I’m assuming if she has it in good authority then she apparently has someone who has confirmed this which then makes me laugh due to the fact I categorically know I am not, so it makes me question the good authority you all have on all the evidence of what these woman have done such as be nasty, be bullies, husbands cheating etc your authorities or sources are quite clearly rubbish. But yet again il be accused of being Angeline because I don’t follow the narrative.
Angelina physically assaulted my friend outside Downtown because she “looked at her funny”. This isn’t on good authority, I was there. I seen her attack Deano in the Village, my ex was friends with him and we were often on big nights out together. She’s not a nice person. This kind of stuff happened every single weekend, she was a wee ned who wanted a scrap esp when her nose was full of the g.

Sparkles86

DD just seems so lost and down. She’s asking what people want from her on stories. Here’s what I want hen - stop swearing in front of your kids, teach that devil some basic manners, have a shower and scrub some of that horrible tan off, stop shoving the camera right in your big moon face and keep your clothes on please. All the best x

• Haha
  • Heart

mackc

Is it weird to hire a nanny for your kids on your wedding day? I feel like it is...
I find that odd that she said "you'd need to ask" I can't imagine not spending it with my kids, your kids are your family before anyone else in that room...

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
DD getting a cleaner. Wonder if she’ll patch them like Aimee when she has to pay
“I just prefer to do it myself, I like my dog shite on a particular part of the carpet and oh my goooness I don’t know guys...I just think be kind”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Amanda90

Is that Shaun the dad to the older kid? The kid that gives me actual nightmares? Lol. Ddog used to absolutely hammer the sunbeds. She was in there everyday. I used to work in the shop and she used to come in all the time acting like she was the queen of EK and we all used to laugh about her when she left. She talked about wild weekends and taking drugs like we all thought she was soooo cool. Sorry but look at you now. You’re a mess. The alcohol, drugs and sunbeds have aged her about 20 years. Plus the extra chub isn’t helping her. Her mum came in too. Her mum was nice enough. Bet she is mortified about ddog. She looks older than her mum now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Instainsta

Chatty Member
DD is doing my head in. See this whole be kind crap they are spitting out. How about you be kind and stay at home, stop mixing and we can all get out this shit storm and see out family

she is constantly mixing with other people xx

For any parents or guardians looking for ideas for the summer holidays. (Hats off to whoever wrote all of this - it wasn’t me) 💴 = costs 🆓 = free (ie. no admittance fee) ☀ = sunny days ☔ = rainy days 🐶 = dog friendly ♿ = accessible 🆓☀🐶 Aberdour Beach, Fife FREE 🆓☀☔ Aberfoyle (David Marshall lodge, Lodge forest Visitor Centre) FREE 🆓 Activity centre, Linn park, Glasgow FREE 💶☔ Adventure Planet softplay, Cumbernauld, £9.50 play & eat 💶☔♿ Aerial Adventures, Livingston. From £5, under 1s FREE 💶☀☔🐶♿ Almond Valley, Livingston, £6.50-£8.50 🆓☀🐶 Almondell & Calderwood country park, Broxburn FREE 💶☀☔♿ Amazonia @ M&Ds, Motherwell, £4.75-£6.20, under 3s free (£1 Mon-Thur after 3pm) 💶☔ Aquatec, Motherwell £ 🆓💶☀ Ardardan Estate, Cardross, FREE (some events cost) 💶☀ Arnprior Farm (seasonal...pumpkins, lambing), Stirling £ 🆓💶☀🐶 Arran (£- ferry) 🆓☀🐶 Ayr Beach, FREE 💶☀ Auchingarrich wildlife centre, Comrie £6.95-£8.45, under 2s free 💶☔ Badminton For you, Cumbernauld £4-£6, Adventure Bouncy Castles 🆓☀🐶 Balloch Country Park - loch side walks / tree trails/ picnicking / sandy play park FREE 🆓☀ Baltic Street Adventure Playground, Dalmarnock. FREE. (Can register kids online) 🆓☀ Barons Haugh Nature Reserve, Motherwell, FREE 🆓☀🐶 Barshaw Park, Paisley - duck pond / model railway / small animals / play park FREE 💶☀☔ Bearsden Ski Club £ 💶☀☔🐶 Beech Tree Inn, Dumgoyne by Killearn - animals/food £ (kids eat free) 🆓☀🐶 Beecraigs Country Park, Linlithgow FREE 🆓☀🐶 Bellahouston Park, Glasgow FREE 🆓☀🐶 Bishopbriggs park Fairy trail carvings FREE 💶☀🐶♿ Blair Drummond, Stirlingshire £ (kennels for dogs at entrance) 💶☀☔ Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway, Bo'ness £ 🆓💶☀☔ Boswell’s Coach House, Auchinleck - small play area, walks, castle ruins, coffee shop 🆓☀☔🐶♿ Botanic Gardens & Kibble Palace, Glasgow FREE 💶☔ Bounce & Tag Active, East Kilbride £ 💶☀ Briarlands Farm, Stirling £, under 3s FREE 💶☔ Broadwood Stadium Gym Play, Cumbernauld £ 🆓☀ Burngreen park, Kilsyth FREE 🆓☀🐶 Burntisland, Fife FREE 🆓☀☔♿ Burrell Collection, Glasgow FREE (currently closed for refurb) 💶☀☔ Butterfly & Insect World, Edinburgh Dobbie's £ 💶☔ Cafe Ceramico, East Kilbride £ 💶☀ Cairnie Farm & Maze, Cupar, Fife - Mar-Oct, £, under 3s FREE 🆓💶☀🐶 Calderglen Country Park, East Kilbride FREE (zoo entry £1.50 adults, 50p kids) 🆓☀🐶 Callendar Park, Falkirk FREE 💶☔ Camera Obscura, Edinburgh £ 💶☔ Campsie Glen gallery & cafe, nr Lennoxtown £ 🆓☀ Carmichael Estate, nr Biggar £ / FREE 🆓☀🐶 Castle Semple Country Park, Lochwinnoch, FREE (some events cost) 🆓☀🐶 Chatelherault Country Park, Hamilton FREE 💶☔♿ Cineworld & Odeon Kids Club £ 💶☔ City Kids Adventure play, Glasgow £ 💶☀☔ City Sightseeing Tour, Glasgow (Hop on Hop off) £ 🆓☀ Clark’s Little Ark, Sanquhar, D&G (animals) FREE 🆓☔ Coats Observatory, Paisley FREE 💶☔♿ Cocoabean Chocolate Factory, Braehead Soar £ 💶☔ Cocoa Bean Company, Kirkcudbright £ 🆓☀☔🐶 Colzium Estate, Kilsyth - visitor centre, cafe, play area etc. FREE 💶☀☔ Conifox Nursery & Adventure Play park, Kirkliston £, under 2s FREE 💶☔ Coopers Coffees, Hamilton - children's baking / biscuit making £9.95 💶☔ Craft Daft, Ayr, £ 💶☔ Craft Daft on a Raft, Kirkintilloch £ 💶☔ Craigend Nursery - indoor sandpit, Cumbernauld £ 💶☀ Craigie’s Farm Shop, Edinburgh. Pick your own fruit, min spend £3 💶☀ Craignethan Castle, Lanark, £, under 5s free 🆓💶☀🐶 Craigtoun Country Park, St. Andrews £ / FREE 🆓☔☀🐶 Crawick Multiverse, Sanquhar, D&G, FREE 💶☀☔ Cream o’ Galloway, Gatehouse of Fleet - adventure playground, nature reserve, etc. £, under 3s FREE 💶☀☔♿ Crieff Hydro £ 💶☀☔🐶♿ Culzean Castle, Maybole £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Cuningar Loop, Dalmarnock FREE 💶☔ Dalgarven Mill, Museum of Ayrshire Country Life & Costume, Kilwinning £ 🆓💶☀🐶 Dalkeith Country Park, FREE (playpark entry £3-5, under 3s & adults FREE) 💶☀ Dalscone Farm Park, Dumfries £ 🆓☀🐶 Dams to Darnley County Park, Glasgow FREE 💶☔ David Coulthard museum, Kirkcudbright £ (children go free with cocoabean workshop) 💶☔ David Livingston Centre, Blantyre (weekends) £ (currently closed for refurb) 🆓☀🐶 Dean Castle Country Park, Kilmarnock FREE 💶☔♿ Deep Sea World, North Queensferry, £ 🆓☀🐶 Dhoon Beach, Kirkcudbright FREE 💶☔ Dino Park, Dumfries £, under 2s FREE 💶☔♿ DinoM8, Airdrie £ 💶☀☔ Doune Castle, Perthshire £, under 5s FREE 💶☀☔ Drumlanrig Castle, Dumfries & Galloway £, under 5s FREE 🆓☀🐶♿ Drumpellier Country Park, Coatbridge FREE 💶☀☔ Dumbarton Castle, £ 💶☀☔ Dumfries house, Cumnock £ 💶☀☔ Duncarron Medieval Village, Carron Valley £ 💶☀☔ Dundonald Castle, Kilmarnock £, under 5s FREE 💶☔ Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh £ 💶☀ East Links Family Park, Dunbar £, under 2s FREE 💶☀ East Yonderton (fruit) 💶☔ Edenmill Farm Shop, Blanefield, £5.95 2 hour eat & play, adults free Edinburgh Castle £ 💶☀♿ Edinburgh Zoo £ 🆓☀🐶 Eglinton country park, Irvine FREE 💶☔ EICA Ratho - Clip 'n Climb, nr Edinburgh £ 🆓💶☔ Engine Shed, Stirling, FREE (some events cost) 💶☀🐶♿ Falkirk Wheel £ 💶☀☔🐶 Finlaystone Mansion House, Port Glasgow £ 🆓☀ Flanders Moss national nature reserve, nr Kippen, Stirlingshire FREE 💶☔ Flip Out Trampoline Park, Rutherglen £ 💶☀ Free Wheel North, Glasgow Green £ 🆓☀ Fullarton Fairy Trail, near Troon, FREE 💶☀ 5 Sisters Zoo, West Calder, £9.95-£11.95, under 3s FREE 💶☔ Gambado Softplay, Barrhead, £ 💶☔ Garscube Playrooms, Glasgow £ 💶☀ Gatend Equestrian, Barrmill, Ayrshire - horse riding, grooming etc. Weds & Fri, must book, £ 💶☀ Glasgow City Treasure Trail, starting @ George Square, £6.99 to download (2 miles) 💶☀ Glasgow West Treasure Trail, starting @ Hillhead Underground, £6.99 to download (2 miles) 💶☔ Glasgow Climbing Centre £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Glasgow Green FREE 🆓☔ Glasgow Museum Resource Centre, FREE 💶☔♿ Glasgow Sculpture Studios, The Whisky Bond, Glasgow £ 💶☀☔ Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre, Bellahouston £ 💶☔ Glazed (ceramics), Langside £ 💶☔ Go Wild Soft Play & Party Centre, Bridgend, Glasgow £ 💶☔ Gooey Events Limited, (parties, school visits, bookable events - inc. Time to Slime), Livingston £ 💶☀ Gourock Outdoor Pool £ 💶☔ Gravit8, Airdrie £ 💶☀ Green Aspirations, Drymen £ 💶☀ Greenbank garden, Clarkston £ 💶☀ Gruffalo trail - ardkinglas estate, Argyll £ 💶☔ Hamilton Water Palace - swim pool with pirate ship £ 💶☔ Happy Town NL, Cumbernauld £ 💶☀♿ Heads of Ayr farm park, Ayr - animals & play park indoor/ outdoor £ 💶☔♿ Hollywood Bowl, Springfield Quay & Bargeddie £ 💶☀☔ Holmwood House, Cathcart (seasonal) £ 🆓💶☔♿ Hunterian Museum & Art Gallery @ Glasgow Uni FREE (£ mackintosh house) 💶☔ I-play softplay, Clydebank £ 💶☀☔🐶 Inveraray Jail, from £6.75, under 5s FREE 🆓💶☀🐶 James Hamilton Heritage Park, East Kilbride, FREE (£ activities) 💶☔ Jeely Piece Club, Castlemilk £ 💶☔ Jolly tots & Cookies play cafe, Uddingston £ 💶☔♿ Jump-N-Joy Trampoline Park, Tullibody. From £5 💶☀ Jupiter Artland, Edinburgh £ 🆓☀ Jupiter Urban Wildlife Centre, Grangemouth FREE 💶☀ Jurassic Parrr Adventure Golf, World of Golf, Clydebank £ 💶☔♿ Jurassic Jungle soft play, Possilpark £ 💶☔ Kelbourne Play Group. The Scout Hall, Kelbourne Street, Friday 10am to 12pm. £2 💶☀☔🐶 Kelburn Castle, North Ayrshire - bird sanctuary, forest trail/park, indoor/outdoor play, £30 family ticket 🆓☀🐶♿ Kelpies & Helix Park, Falkirk FREE 🆓☔♿ Kelvingrove Museum, Glasgow- museum & cafe, toddler group Friday's FREE 🆓☀🐶♿ Kelvingrove Park 💶☔♿ Kelvinhall toddler Gym time, Tuesdays & Fridays £ 💶☔ Kids Town Role Play, £6.95 (adults free) 🆓☀🐶♿ Kilmardinny Loch (in bearsden for a Gruffalo Hunt) FREE 🆓☀🐶 Kings park, Stirling - adventure playground FREE 🆓💶☀☔ Lake of Menteith / Inchmahome Priory, nr Stirling £ / FREE 🆓☀ Lamont City Farm, Erskine - small animal petting FREE 💶☀ Lanark Equestrian Centre (pony rides) £ 💶☀🐶 Landmark Adventure Park, Aviemore, £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Largs FREE 💶☀☔ Linlithgow Canal Centre £ 💶☀☔ Linlithgow Palace £, under 5s FREE 🆓☀🐶 Linn Caves, Baldernock FREE 🆓☀ Linn Park Adventure centre / Playground, Glasgow (booking advisable) FREE 💶☀☔ Little Critters, Stirling (in Dobbies), small animals / birds of prey, £ 💶☔ Little Potters (pottery painting), above Little Coffee Company, Paisley £ 💶☔ Little World of Play, Cowdenbeath £ 🆓💶☀🐶♿ Loch Katrine, Trossachs FREE (£ boat ride) 💶☀ Loch Leven RSPB, Kinross £ 💶☀ Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Luss £2/£3 🆓☀☔🐶♿ Loch Lomond shores - outdoor play park nearby FREE 💶☀ Lochwinnoch RSPB £ 💶☔ Lollipop Land soft play, East Kilbride £ 🆓💶☔ Low Park Museum, Hamilton £ / FREE 🆓☀🐶 Lunderston Bay, Gourock, FREE 💶☀ Mabie Farm Park, Dumfries (Mar-Oct) £, under 2s FREE 🆓💶☔ Make Do & Grow, Govan. Free drop in arts and crafts and affordable creative workshops, £2-3 💶☔ Maley’s Artisan Chocolates, Falkirk - chocolate making / decorating classes. Weekends, holidays, some mid-week, £10 💶☀☔♿ M&D's, Motherwell - funfair £ 💶☔ Mariner Leisure Centre, Falkirk £ 💶☀☔🐶 Milk Barn, Falkirk - ice cream parlour on farm, £ (tables outside) 🆓☀🐶♿ Millport - hire a bike / play on beach £ / FREE 💶☔ Mini Beatz (sensory dance, birth to preschool), Glasgow & Airdrie classes. From £3.50 💶☔♿ Monkey Madness soft play, Clydebank £ 💶☔ Movement Park, Whiteinch £ 💶☀ Muddy Boots Farm, Cupar, Fife £, under 2s FREE 🆓☀🐶♿ Mugdock Park, nr Milngavie - muddy walks/ ranger activities / garden centre FREE 🆓💶☀🐶 Muiravonside Country Park, nr Falkirk, FREE (some events cost) 🆓💶☀🐶 Muirshiel Country Park, Lochwinnoch, FREE (some events cost) 🆓☔ Museum of Childhood, Edinburgh FREE 💶☔ Mystic Monkeys Soft Play, Kirkintilloch 💶☔ National Museum of Flight, North Berwick, from £7, under 5s FREE 💶☔🐶 National Museum of Rural Life, East Kilbride, from £4, under 5s FREE 🆓☔♿ National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh, FREE 💶☀ New Cumnock outdoor pool, £ 💶🆓☀☔🐶♿ New Lanark - museum/play area/outdoor walks £ & FREE (dogs not permitted inside) 💶☔ Newark Castle, Port Glasgow, from £3, under 5s FREE 💶☀☔ Newmilns Snow & sports complex, east ayrshire, £ 💶☔ Orcadia Trampoline Centre, Edinburgh £ 🆓☀🐶 Overtoun Park, Burnside, FREE 💶☔ Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, from £8.10, under 5s FREE 🆓☀🐶♿ Palacerigg Country Park, Cumbernauld FREE 🆓☔♿ People's Palace & Winter garden, Glasgow FREE 💶☔ Pirate Pete's, Ayr £ 💶☔ Platform @ Argyle St Arches, every Fri, Sat, Sun, independent street food stalls (+ some events for kids) £ 🆓☀🐶 Plean Country Park, Stirling FREE 🆓☔ Police Museum, Glasgow merchant city, FREE 🆓☀🐶 Polkemmet Country Park, Bathgate FREE 🆓💶☀☔🐶♿ Pollok Country Park, Glasgow (inc. dinosaur trail & fairy garden) FREE (exc Pollok House) 💶☔ Potter Around, Kirknewton (nr Edinburgh) £ 💶☔ Purves Puppets, Biggar £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Queens Park & Glasshouse, Glasgow FREE 💶 Rainforest Adventure, East Kilbride & Motherwell £ 💶☔ Ravenscraig Activity Centre, Greenock £ 💶☔ Reidvale Adventure Play, Denniston, from 50p 🆓☔♿ Riverside Museum & Tall Ship, Glasgow FREE 💶☀☔♿ Robert Burns Birthplace, Alloway £ 💶☔ Rock n Roller, Cumbernauld, £5 plus skate hire 💶☔ Roller Stop, Kinning Park £ 💶☀☔ Rothesay Castle, From £3, under 5s FREE 🆓☀🐶♿ Rouken Glen Park, Giffnock FREE 💶☔ Rouken Glen Pottery, Giffnock £ 💶☔ Ryze Trampoline Park, Glasgow £ 💶☔ Science Centre, Glasgow £ 💶☀☔ Scotkart, Cambuslang & Clydebank £ 🆓☔♿ Scotland street school, Glasgow FREE 💶☀ Scottish Deer Centre, Cupar, from £6, under 3s FREE 💶☔ Scottish Football Museum, Hampden Park, from £3, under 5s FREE 💶☔ Scottish maritime museum, Dumbarton & Irvine, £ (up to 3 kids FREE with paying adults) 💶☔ Scottish Mask & Puppet Centre, Glasgow west £ 💶☀ Scottish Owl Centre, Bathgate, £, under 3s & carers FREE 🆓☔♿ Scottish Parliament building, Edinburgh, FREE 💶☔♿ Sealife centre & Aquarium, Loch Lomond, £ 💶☔ Sensory room, Hillington (@ the experience), £ (book a free session) 💶☔ Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre, Trongate Glasgow, from £3 💶☔♿ Snow Factor, Braehead £ 🆓☀🐶 Southerness Beach FREE 💶☔ Sportsquad - varied sports classes for 2-10 year olds. Mainly East Dunbartonshire. 🆓💶☀🐶 St. Andrew's Botanic Gardens, FREE / £ 🆓☔♿ St Mungo's Museum, Glasgow FREE 💶☀☔♿ Stirling Castle £ 🆓☀🐶 Strathaven Park, FREE 🆓☀🐶♿ Strathclyde Country Park, FREE 🆓☀☔♿ Summerlee, Coatbridge FREE 💶☀ Tantallon Castle, North Berwick £, under 5s FREE 🆓💶☀🐶 Tentsmuir, Fife - Nature Reserve, Beach, Forest, FREE / £ 💶☀ The Alpaca Trekking Centre, Thornhill, Stirling £ 🆓💶☀ The Children's Wood, Glasgow West, FREE / £ 💶☔ The Craft Pottery, Glasgow City £ 💶☀☔ The Ecology Centre, Burntisland, Fife £ 💶☀☔ The Experience, Hillington £ 🆓☔♿ The Gallery of Modern Art, Glasgow FREE 🆓☔♿ The Lighthouse, Glasgow FREE 💶☔ The Messy Place, Bishopbriggs, £ (book places, 10.30-11.30am) 🆓☔🐶♿ The Tall Ship, Glasgow Riverside - museum / cafe / teeny under 5 soft play FREE 💶☔ The Wee Mud Hut, Blantyre - pottery classes, £ 💶 The ZooLab Jungle Room, Larbert, open Apr-Oct, £ 💶☔♿ Time Capsule, Coatbridge - fun swim pool £ 💶☀☔🐶 Tir Na Nog, Balfron - holistic centre & shop/cafe £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Tollcross Farm, Glasgow - small animals FREE 🆓☀🐶 Tree stumps in Balloch Park FREE 💶☔ Urban Gymnastics, Kinning Park £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Victoria park, Glasgow west - fossil trees & play park FREE 💶☀☔ Vikingar, Largs £ 💶☀☔ Wallace Monument, Stirling £ 💶☀☔ Waverley Excursions, Lancefield Quay - boat trip £ 💶☀☔♿ Wellsfield Farm Park, Denny £ 🆓☀🐶♿ Whitelee Wind Farm, nr Eaglesham FREE 💶☔ Wild Adventure (soft play), Drumchapel, £ 💶☔♿ Wonderworld Softplay, Kinning Park £ 💶☀ Woodland Fairy Experience, Balfron £5 (includes tea/coffee/biscuits), under 2s free 💶☀♿ World of Wings Birds of Prey Centre, Cumbernauld, £ under 3s free (Copied and pasted...Hats off to the person who wrote this all out, best list a parent could have!)

Aimee we know you read here. A list for you to copy and paste.

• Haha

teagenie22

I'm pretty sure mindless shopping expeditions buying all the shite of the day isn't recommended by her mindfulness guru 🙄🙄
Also, if G hadn't went with Aimee would big DDog have taken her to work? Fuck that. I go to my beautician to relax not listen to wee Chuckie acting the cunt.
I am DEAD. I’ve had the SHITTEST week but you belting out with ‘wee chuckie acting the cunt’ has made me sore in places I didny know existed from laughing

• Haha
  • Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Honestly I'm surprised it took her as long as 3 weeks to post a picture in underwear 😂. Why does she feel the need to show this?!
I know and be like my female surgeon?! Like she went out and specifically chose her surgeon....pretty sure she gave birth in an nhs hospital and got who she was given.

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I actually totally agree with you but I think the writing on the post is the actual truth
Maybe if she didn't spent half her day with her phone shoved in her and her kids faces , planning her next posed photos whatever else she seems to waste time doing every day like hanging about at nursery and actually got on with stuff she wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. Step away from your phone, Jesus. I've just went from part time to full time hours, did 100% of the housework , washing, nursery runs etc as my partner was away for 3 months!! I managed it, it wasn't easy and guess what took a hit? My screen time. I haven't binge watched anything on Netflix, I haven't been on my phone anything like I was in jan lockdown when I was only working part time. She needs to decide what her priorities are and focus on that instead of bleating on Instagram for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aimee saying the kids will be eating chocolate all day....like they do every day then! It’s always Easter in the Kilgour house!
Poor bairns look like they’ve never seen a vegetable or piece of fruit before

• Haha
Reactions: 12