Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For anyone who’s followed aimee for more than a year, am I the only one who’s getting bored to the back teeth of this “reliving the wedding” shite? Every. Single. Year 🥱

I get it, it’s the best day ever but every year is the same, she posts for days & days before then we get this wedding video shared every year as well. Swear I’ve watched her own wedding videos more than I’ve seen my own 🙄

Her MiNDfuLNess training is really going well isn’t by not living in the past 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Instaaddict

A year since their ‘stay home, we’re all in this together, protect the nhs’ message. That’s aged well.
‘go where ever you fancy, have parties,
Yell ‘be kind’, loudly, if anyone disagrees’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Instainsta

Chatty Member
It might just be me but I’m not looking at these wedding pictures/update and getting happy vibes. I get the feeling so she is sad that it is all over and she has her babies. She should be so excited and happy as she is young, married and has a lovely wee family. She is spending to much time looking back

blossombloss

Chatty Member
You know u think men dont notice alot about girls. My boyfriend doesnt even notice when I get my botox topped up but I was looking at Aimees new grid picture and hes just said those tattoo eyebrows are horrible on lassies dont know why people get them.
Hes right tho they are so stupid and obvious looking they dont look natural one bit.

And u guys are right ddog defo makes me feel a million times better about myself 😂😂
Hers are horrible. I've said it before but she loooks like an angry bird character with those brows

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
But why is Aimee so quiet? Is she doing this on purpose? Has something happened? Is she reading life changing books? Is she pregnant? Has the dog jizzed all over the house?
I have so many questions needing answered Aimee, star doesn't interest me at all and "Maw Broon' is a narcissistic bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ek2209

Literally not one single person is paying attention to whatever Aimée is wearing on a daily basis, so I don’t know why she feels the need to announce that she’s still wearing yesterday’s outfit which she also slept in 🤮 can smell the thrush from here ffs put on some clean pants Aimée doll ya dirty bastard 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Each to their own and she does look amazing on her wedding day. But that dress is just nottttttttt appealing to me.

Looks like it came from the same place as all her diamanté/silver/mirrored home accessories.

Even though she’s done her best today to make it clear it cost a fortune. COUTURE darlings.

Money talks but wealth whispers 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The make up she wears really ages her & who kicks about the house with a Smokey eye.
Not gonna lie - no part of me has missed Callie squaking into the phone 😏😏😏

• Haha

mackc

That DD is an absolute horror. Sitting moaning like a fuckin wet wipe, eye rolling at everything the wee girl says. Get off your fat arse and tidy up if you struggle with mess ya fanny. Get kids out and about, you stay in Troon I'm sure people would love to have that on their doorstep. Makes me sick, doesn't know how lucky she has it

Instaaddict

Does anyone else think these life coaches are scam artists? Like they trick the vulnerable into thinking that some journaling and saying gratitudes will magically make their life less shit.

• Heart

TightShip

Just seen that Aimee's doing the grand reopening of New Look in Braehead - with her style that would be enough to put me off 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Aimee is unrecognisable from 3 years ago. Can't even blame having kids as they'd already all been born. Marriage hasn't been kind to her eh? Cupboard cunt must be ragin 🤣🤣

• Haha

crjo

A little controversial here but i quite like DDoG, yeah ok she swears in front of her kids and her daughter can be a little monster and I don’t agree with the whole Chucky thing but that aside I find her quite relatable. We have all swore in front of our kids let’s face it. She isn’t a plastic barbie. Her make up skills are probably the same level as mines. She has a job when lockdown isn’t affecting her being able to open. She tried a little brownie business it didn’t really work out. She makes me feel like she’s just a human trying to figure herself out. She owns her shit such as her having a drinking problem. She doesn’t pretend to be like Aimee miss perfect. I like her 🙈 I find her the most relatable x
Nah. I don’t. She’s a shit maw, a liar and a total car crash 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Honestly, imagine being a 30 year old mother of 3 and spending your days talking into a phone, watching Disney films and begging for gifted balloons and cookies.... stop the world, I’m getting off!!

• Haha