Themepark Worldwide #3 Forever moaning, groaning and droning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Kay's Good Cooking

Moved to Bloggers because it seems to be where vloggers reside and it's not really a rave thread anymore.

Summer plans include a trip to Spain and a cruise from Florida.

Please feel free to add anything else. Keep on tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
3 minutes into the NY vlog and there's a shout-out for hotdogs. I prefer his non-theme park vlogs because he witches less

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't keep up with their travel plans for the year.
It's actually insane!

Nor me. God knows where they get the funds and energy.
I can't imagine he makes so much from just AdSense and the occasional Cameo that he funds all this, especially now with that having to cover them both, which makes Charlotte paying on her own for stuff even more odd.

Reactions: 1
I admit I am insanely jealous of their upcoming plans!
Any estimates for how much the last trip cost?

NYC vlog, he say's "Oh look, Hollister, our favourite shop", and chuckles. He reads here? :sneaky:

Reactions: 5
Me too😂 I do think this travel vlogging lark seems a decent gig if you can get it.
Looks all fun and rosey on the outside, but a tough gig if this is your sole income as subscribers come and go, and to keep them coming you have to keep knocking out that material and that takes hours to have edited well.

I know someone who quit their very well paid full time job to stream live gaming on YT Monday to Friday, a lot of pressure on you as you never know what tomorrow brings.
With our man Shawn there does seem to be a financial backer here (bank of Mum & Dad we feel), plus a lot of begging going on to get freebies out of parks and probably letters to Mr Mickey Mouse asking if he like to be in a video.
Charlotte pays her own way, so that cuts his cost!!

Don't think I am quite jealous of his trips though, visits a theme park, a chicken shop and no real other experiences or interests of where they were, apart from in 2019 (THAT HE DOES NOT SHUT-UP ABOUT!!) when he was on his own and seemed to do everything.
Charlotte seems to have no interest either, happy to see the Statue of Liberty from a distance, no interest in its history and what else Staten Island offers, but if you are trying to cram the Big Apple into one day you are not going to get much more than a fleeting glance at most things and actually savour it all.
Did they even know at one point they were driving the infamous Route 66 in the US (on the way to that big sweet shop)?

Reactions: 3
Looks all fun and rosey on the outside, but a tough gig if this is your sole income as subscribers come and go, and to keep them coming you have to keep knocking out that material and that takes hours to have edited well.

I know someone who quit their very well paid full time job to stream live gaming on YT Monday to Friday, a lot of pressure on you as you never know what tomorrow brings.
With our man Shawn there does seem to be a financial backer here (bank of Mum & Dad we feel), plus a lot of begging going on to get freebies out of parks and probably letters to Mr Mickey Mouse asking if he like to be in a video.
Charlotte pays her own way, so that cuts his cost!!

Don't think I am quite jealous of his trips though, visits a theme park, a chicken shop and no real other experiences or interests of where they were, apart from in 2019 (THAT HE DOES NOT SHUT-UP ABOUT!!) when he was on his own and seemed to do everything.
Charlotte seems to have no interest either, happy to see the Statue of Liberty from a distance, no interest in its history and what else Staten Island offers, but if you are trying to cram the Big Apple into one day you are not going to get much more than a fleeting glance at most things and actually savour it all.
Did they even know at one point they were driving the infamous Route 66 in the US (on the way to that big sweet shop)?
Yep the only time that he truly isn't working is over the Christmas week, with an odd day off thrown in here and there. So maybe 7-10 days off?

Charlotte seems to have no interest either, happy to see the Statue of Liberty from a distance,
I felt so sorry for her when he wouldn't even go to see it up close because he had seen it before

I bet she was looking forward to seeing it too and he comes out with we will look at it from a distance

Yep the only time that he truly isn't working is over the Christmas week, with an odd day off thrown in here and there. So maybe 7-10 days off?
But he does the once fun but now awful Christmas Special.
No way he can morph into a travel vlogger. He yammers on too much and repeats himself too much.
Charlotte can't pay her own way now since she doesn't have a job. I guess he gives her a per diem.

Did they care? Probably not since it's not famous for coasters.
And the whole St Louis Arch they looked at but didn't go in. Again, Shawn did in '19 but tough luck Charlotte, that credit is already on the list.
---
I admit I am insanely jealous of their upcoming plans!
Any estimates for how much the last trip cost?
Not a bit jealous of their plans. It's all about recording, chalking up some "credit" that doesn't mean anything and not about actually experiencing anything and being in the moment.

Did they go down to the 9/11 memorial as I know he was talking it up but I sort of switched off?

Wondered if Charlotte got to see it?

The PA vlogs going to be interesting. He's been complaining about operations all day on insta.

Anyone else feel he comes across like the parks are personally attacking him when things go wrong?

Reactions: 5
The PA vlogs going to be interesting. He's been complaining about operations all day on insta.

Anyone else feel he comes across like the parks are personally attacking him when things go wrong?
He looks deranged in that Instagram story like he is trying to contain rage! He has spoilt only child syndrome allowed to do what he wants and throws a fit when things don't go his way.

• Heart
What did Charlotte do before?
Worked in Sainsbury's I'm pretty certain.
---
He looks deranged in that Instagram story like he is trying to contain rage! He has spoilt only child syndrome allowed to do what he wants and throws a fit when things don't go his way.
While Charlotte's posting pics of drinks 🤣 I'd need a few after the day it looks like they have had.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.