Theme Park Obsession

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Dylan finally made it to Tokyo. Will a Tokyo Disney trip reinvigorate his channel?
It is a shame that Dylan made this trip only after he is no longer friends with Katie & Spencer.

Well, at least I assume they are no longer friends because Katie couldn’t bother cross-promoting Dylan’s adventure on her personal IG account like Dylan always did for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've actually enjoyed the Japan vlogs.
No spooky season talk, no BLAB, just him & Michael touring around.
If he isn't friends with BLAB anymore, that truly is wonderful.
I had been skipping a lot of his vids recently until Japan, so I hadn't been in the loop about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of these Theme Park Vloggers just love trying to be the Main Attraction. They want to shine brighter than anything else with their personalities.

I find it ridiculous and disingenuous to your audience that was first attracted to your content because of the subject matter - not the show within the show.

The good news is that Dylan has zero personality so we never have to worry about him ever trying to shine brighter than the main star (the theme park itself).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh, he's hanging with BLAB again. Instant cut off for me. I'm sic of Disney content anyway...lol

Reactions: 3