Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know what part of the country she lives in 😂 has she actually mentioned she is selling? I don’t understand she has just had her garden and don’t forget the grass out front etc?! mind you she has to declare the issues with neighbours to the new seller, be interesting to see her version of it
Try the Wigan office on Rightmove.

Neighbours will have the flags out the day she moves, imagine their joy if they put a FOR SALE board up outside, they will be jumping for joy.

Reactions: 6
I need to know what part of the country she lives in 😂 has she actually mentioned she is selling? I don’t understand she has just had her garden and don’t forget the grass out front etc?! mind you she has to declare the issues with neighbours to the new seller, be interesting to see her version of it
I can’t recall on her stories that she has stated she is selling, I do remember her saying she wouldn’t be driven out of her home.

Front grass and accessories was gifted, I am sure that the garage conversion to bar was about ÂŁ7,000.

Correct, she will have to declare issues; I know I wouldn‘t buy a property where a neighbourhood dispute had been declared.

Reactions: 2
But she will as someone else posted spin it and blame the neighbours being jealous of hurr and hurr home rather than hurr being the problem.

Edit: I hope it pisses down all the way from Liverpool to Southampton. Be hurrlerious đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread if I’ve added correctly

#2 Gemma’s Tacky pink home and ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooo wonder where she has bought or planning on buying? She has always said she wanted to do a self build so maybe that is in the pipeline đŸ€”

It does seem strange to sell the house as it is her money maker for IG content... Also wierd she hasn't said anything on IG about it!

Reactions: 4
Oooo wonder where she has bought or planning on buying? She has always said she wanted to do a self build so maybe that is in the pipeline đŸ€”

It does seem strange to sell the house as it is her money maker for IG content... Also wierd she hasn't said anything on IG about it!
That will be “the something exciting” when we get back from our trip up the Mersey and Solent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.