Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DebbieF

VIP Member
How bizzare! Horse face has blocked my home account even though I haven’t been viewing her stories on it ? Or posted anything about her... How is she figuring out who to block or is she just going through and blocking randoms? Her block list must be huge 😂
Who knows with her, I’m still able to view her stories from my account.

Reactions: 1

jxhx

VIP Member
The ship has probably long sailed

She just started with the first aff link tonight.

Of course it was for a £2.80 cami set, she can’t be dropping the big spends on YSL bags now she has no influencer income

If anyone is interested another influencer of 220k followers posted a reel over much she had earned on Instagram in 2021 it totalled it’s over $267 000. I wonder how much Germa earnt and will be missing out on now
Which influencer was it?

Mumof2

So she got outed for body shaming. Denied it was her. Then just stood there fuming that she had to buy a size TWELVE 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
Mr markland looks to be getting closer to flop a tit. Good job turkey teef doesn't drink or he'd get her drink to grab her mate.

H3ll01997

Someone’s taken it to real life with me so I’ve just had them here. Sorry but talking on a public forum and stalking someone in real life is not the same level
Oh that's crazy!

I'm shocked that someone has taken it to the real world. Not cool people.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Ewww, she only changes her bed every other Friday and there’s three of them sleeping in it, I just can’t go there 😳

Why do you need notice for ingredients that are a staple in your food cupboards 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only item that you might not have ready is the frosting. Surely most people have flour, margarine, eggs, baking powder as Larder essentials.

Who buys apple slices all prepared in the packets 🫣

Attachments