Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curiouslycurious

Did anyone else see this post on here?

There is def more to this, have you been contacting her and family or friends?

For example if I was Gemma there is absolutely no way I would know who you were from here without some sort of direct contact that identified yourself.

Reactions: 1

DebbieF

VIP Member
Amazon mirror. I deleted my Amazon app, viewed on private browsing on safari and then deleted cache and cookies lol. Something stupid like £280 mirror. Must have been a £500 ‘glow up’
🤣😂 a cheap glow up! But in reality Gemma prefers the ‘Glow Up’s’ that are gifted from the companies that she has contacted.

It’s gonna hurt that she has had to put her hands in her purse and PAY for the items, let’s face it she hasn’t paid for anything in the last 2 years.

Glam321

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she hasn't tagged trending travel as theyre giving lots of 'wannabes' gifted stays at the moment '

Redfloss

VIP Member
I have never really watched her stories or followed her but why doesn’t her face move when she talks, it looks like it’s been stretched and then just the mouth moves.
Sorry I’m not picking on her looks but just can’t figure out what is actually going on with her face. Her cheeks just don’t move.
Might be her veneers. She has the entire process on her highlights. She said something about not knowing how to smile properly

Glam321

Chatty Member
Wheres grace.... again..... bet she didnt want to go to zoo. Poor girl i didnt think adults could go to the zoo without kids with them?!

• Angry

noseyparker80

Hi I've finally joined just to reply to this.
I live in Standish and follow her, honestly it's been handy seeing whats about in our local shops 😂
Just had a quick search on a few local pages and can see a few GM posts (nothing exciting) but can't find a Kel Reeves as a member in any of them, or anything obviously about her.
She did one of her Christmas garland and it had loads of 'I love it' type replies. Only negative was someone saying 'it's November'. Not heard much about her locally tbh, can't even remember how I found her insta in the first place.
What a shame. How about these names?

Attachments

noseyparker80

Does anyone know which cruise line she’s using for the 90’s theme? A cruise line has laid hundreds of people off today. Wonder if it’ll affect her 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you look at the listing history she’s increased the price by £10k from putting it up for sale at the start of March to now. Very strange.

RVAWAS

I would hope that she bought the rights to use the illustration.... Surely she won't be that oblivious?

Alot of money really. I mean. Could have stuck a range mirror up and shoved a few cheapy drawers in there for all the bots care.
I hope woodupp dobt engage or where ever that mirror was from. Didn't tap as didn't want to give her free money for my tap lol
Amazon mirror. I deleted my Amazon app, viewed on private browsing on safari and then deleted cache and cookies lol. Something stupid like £280 mirror. Must have been a £500 ‘glow up’

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
No, she’s technically an employee of the limited company. A lot of people don’t really understand this and still refer to themselves as self employed because they’re working for themselves.

She still has to do a tax return as a director of a limited company to report her dividends and for all we know she could still be actually self employed for her “influencer” income. I’d advise running it all through the one limited company but others wouldn’t.
You’re classed as self-employed if you have over a 20% shareholding in a limited company. She may receive income via salary in an employed capacity but ultimately she runs and has control of the business.