TheLittleDreamerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her embryos are over achieving now šŸ˜‚ never known anything like it
Ridiculous isnā€™t it šŸ¤£ Everything is so braggy. And Iā€™m pretty sure she attempted a night away from O before but it was a disaster and she had to collect her from her mums in the middle of the night

Itā€™s the bathrobe selfie for me šŸ˜¬

A bit unusual that sheā€™s sharing more on a weekend away with her husband than on any other weekend either her daughter where she just signs off to prioritise quality time. Not saying sheā€™s not having fun with her husband, Iā€™m sure she is, just thought it was a bit odd.

This boils my piss. Not all of us have grandparents on standby ready to have kids if they canā€™t go to nursery or school! If my little one has a fever she doesnā€™t go, but if she has sniffles sheā€™s straight into nursery, itā€™s impossible for me to work with her at home and I donā€™t have others I can rely on. I can just imagine Jess judging every single parent if their kid has a sniffle and theyā€™re at school rolling her eyes and constantly making snide remarks. If we kept kids at home with sniffles they would never be at school over winter.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought the same! I'm a single mum, no available grandparents for help etc. Obviously I'll stay home if my kids are genuinely poorly but I can't keep every runny nose home. I'm a teacher myself and wouldn't expect my class to stay home šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø she doesn't NEED to send her so maybe she should consider keeping her child home if she's too worried/judgemental

Reactions: 3
Jess just comes as overly privileged and pompous. Single parents on one income donā€™t have the luxury to keep their children off school for the sniffles šŸ™„

Jess just comes as overly privileged and pompous. Single parents on one income donā€™t have the luxury to keep their children off school for the sniffles šŸ™„
Oh but O is going to PRIVATE school so everyone will be as privileged as she is. I'd love to see her parent a neurodivergent child. My eldest has adhd and some of her posts makes me feel like a shite mother

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's very unrelatable and I hope that anyone who watches her stories don't question themselves and doubt their self worth. If you are trying your best, then your best is good enough. Everyone's best is different to others.
It must be so exhausting to be Jess, to constantly have to film everything to portray her perfect lifestyle, then edit and upload it. I think she is actually quite depressed and once the camera stops rolling when O is in bed, I imagine she feels very lost on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The video of O clambering up those shelves at the role play place honestly, why would you allow your child to clamber up shelving like that film it and then post it on social media saying ā€œyou went a bit rogueā€ - twit

The video of O clambering up those shelves at the role play place honestly, why would you allow your child to clamber up shelving like that film it and then post it on social media saying ā€œyou went a bit rogueā€ - twit
Because sheā€™s incapable of saying no

Is Will an engineer? Sheā€™s never mentioned that beforeā€¦.. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Surely she must need to put ad on her crappy skin posts? She's literally earning money from it?

Reactions: 4
Nu Skin is an MLM and itā€™s really bad sheā€™s saying it isnā€™t. Over 80% of ā€˜partnersā€™ make Ā£0 with it. If she wants to make money that way fine but be honest.

Reactions: 5
I know itā€™s mean but her dress sense is awful. The dungarees, massive Amish dresses, tank top jumperā€¦.

Nu Skin is an MLM and itā€™s really bad sheā€™s saying it isnā€™t. Over 80% of ā€˜partnersā€™ make Ā£0 with it. If she wants to make money that way fine but be honest.
The nu skin annoys me so much. Not just her, Iā€™ve seen others and I really canā€™t stand it. Definitely an MLM.
Maybe not as bad as some others but for sure overinflating expectations.

Reactions: 3
The nu skin annoys me so much. Not just her, Iā€™ve seen others and I really canā€™t stand it. Definitely an MLM.
Maybe not as bad as some others but for sure overinflating expectations.
She should 100% be putting ad down if she's making money off it. People who put things about their own business put ad. If she is an "entrepreneur" then she should be putting ad!

Won't post a pic of Santa but will post her 2 year old all day everyday when 2 year olds can't even give permission šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Won't post a pic of Santa but will post her 2 year old all day everyday when 2 year olds can't even give permission šŸ˜‚
Aahh but she doesnā€™t use her name anymore only Miss O - which makes it sound like sheā€™s a woman of colour from the Deep South - so thats ok šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Following for the nu skin content at this point. What on earth was that shoutout from her ā€œmentorā€? šŸ˜³