thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching both their stories recently. It appalls me that Darran is getting so much grief from people for sharing about how he broke the news that he brought up first. Tim said the other day that Darran was the one who raised the topic but both of them feel the same. If being friends and co parenting is what works for them, then good for them. I know quite a few people who use their child as a weapon against their ex which is not fair on anyone. I’d hope I’d be the same in their shoes. My friend and her ex weren’t the best of friends but their child came first and they welcomed each other into their homes to do things right for their child.

Reactions: 14
Completely agree. Think they are handling the whole thing extremely well and the negativity is uncalled for.

Reactions: 8
Is anybody else not thinking this is fake? Honestly it seems so fake and scripted.. I definitely could be wrong but it’s just odd that they’re still going on holidays together etc. Even for the sake of Leo, I don’t think that a couple who split would be still doing that.

Reactions: 1
I know 2 couples who have split up and still go on holidays together. Neither has a new partner but they do get on better than when together. I also know couples who are just so horrible on the break up so I think being amicable is what I prefer.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed them a while ago so had no idea they had spilt up. The reason I unfollowed was because I saw a comment from their account on TikTok absolutely licking EQ (evil queens) arse, saying I don’t know why you get so much hate as you are always spot on with what you’re saying! Like wtf, anyone who supports EQ and her hateful views and awful things she’s said and laughed at a handicapped man goes right down in my estimation.

Reactions: 3
Really bugging me how much he’s hiding the #ad on the latest free holiday. On one story it was actually under his profile pic

Reactions: 2
Tim seems to be really struggling at the minute, while Darren looks like he’s moved on and enjoying life without Tim!

Reactions: 6
Tim seems to be really struggling at the minute, while Darren looks like he’s moved on and enjoying life without Tim!
Yes, I noticed too. I think Tim has had the biggest upheaval as he has moved out of the family home, plus he has quite a bit to do on the new house. He's got that added pressure compared to Darran. Plus it's probably hurting that Leo is on holiday with Darran, and although they both apparently fell out of love, it must play on his mind. Plus Darran is lucky getting a gifted holiday again!

Reactions: 6
I think it's Darran that's struggling, he doesn't seem in a great place, obviously relied on Tim to do so much and now can't cope on his own