Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How good was this?! Also saying that “she considers” 8 months to be a long time. No, it’s really not. I get that not everyone is in a position to take a year (or more!) but given she is taking a year this time, there’s got to be another factor at play.
Purely speculation but she tries to dismiss it as a complete random blessing but none of this is by accident. She’s completely calculated it to take full advantage of maternity leave second time around. I would say the plan was to always start trying for another straightaway. The 8 months leave would be standard paid maternity leave from work + government paid maternity leave so she was paid the entire time, otherwise she wouldn’t qualify for the government payment next time as you need to have been in paid work for at least 10 of the 12 months prior. And of course you go back full time when you’re only going to be doing it for 6 months max and can play the pregnancy card and spend half that time on sick leave anyway.

She looks alarmed / terrified / terrifying.

I don’t follow this Kyree person, but does anyone know what this is about? Or is it just a total suck up moment?

View attachment 1817974
Complete suck up the arse that one but if you’re bored go check out Kyrees own thread on here, she’s as boring as Claire.

Reactions: 8

I don’t follow this Kyree person, but does anyone know what this is about? Or is it just a total suck up moment?

View attachment 1817974
What a bizarre thing to post. Probably hoping for a reshare. Can’t wait for a sleepover? I doubt they’ve ever met given Claire is in Tassie and Kyree is in Perth. Weirdo.

If you like tit houses, Kyree moved in today and the Kearns moved in last weekend. Kyree has gone for an industrial 90s Hamptons farmhouse vibe.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1817974
I don’t even think they have met.
Total suck up ya bum moment.

Oh and forgot to post this one too.

Isn’t Claire lucky that things just worked out well for her.

Not that she would ever admit it doesn’t, unless it’s a migraine.
total bullshit.
She either had to return to keep her roll or to ensure she’d received the paid 18 weeks may leave from the govt.

Reactions: 6
The obsession she has with being thin is really alarming. She's definitely showing and so much bigger this time around?! duck me, I look bigger than that first thing in the morning before I've eaten anything..... The lying down, sweaty and out of breath videos are so bleeping weird too, like who immediately finishes their workout and jumps on to post a story while they can't breath? She's giving deranged 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The obsession she has with being thin is really alarming. She's definitely showing and so much bigger this time around?! duck me, I look bigger than that first thing in the morning before I've eaten anything..... The lying down, sweaty and out of breath videos are so bleeping weird too, like who immediately finishes their workout and jumps on to post a story while they can't breath? She's giving deranged 🤣
It‘s to show off how much she exercises, like anyone gives a tit 🙄 And always with the bolt ons in prime position.
Also, are we supposed to believe she will eat 12 croissants in a few days with her partner? Haha.

• Haha
A895DBB6-0DC5-4A84-B7AC-E3DDC8F5F381.jpeg

My god, she loves herself sick!
I actually think this is quite dangerous - filming yourself running while pushing the pram!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1831670
My god, she loves herself sick!
I actually think this is quite dangerous - filming yourself running while pushing the pram!
Also who thinks that in this moment it would be a good idea to film this and then share with your followers like anyone gives a tit. Oh that’s right….. she wants to prove how superior she is to anyone else!

Reactions: 9
Let me guess, Claire ate a single carb during Christmas lunch and now has to run it off...? Thought they never ran because "bad knees"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just worth noting, her twin strapped her two kids into the pram once, it was around 12 degrees outside and walked them from their place to Eastlands and back just so she could say she’d walked a half marathon once - and then casually mentioned she almost felt a little guilty when they were complaining about being cold but sometimes “mums have to put themselves first”. NOTHING gets in the way of these morons and their workouts!
and Also she was doing chest to floor burpees the day before giving birth to Elkie, and back at the gym in full capacity 6 days post birth 🤯 I was hanging out for her pelvic floor to give way! Such a bad example, considering she’s a trainer herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
and Also she was doing chest to floor burpees the day before giving birth to Elkie, and back at the gym in full capacity 6 days post birth 🤯 I was hanging out for her pelvic floor to give way! Such a bad example, considering she’s a trainer herself.
That must’ve been around the time she was doing handstands to try and turn Elkie as she was in a breech position and the thought of spending six weeks recovering from a caesarean and not being able to exercise was too much for her. But it was all ok because she “knows what she’s doing”. Anyone who follows either of their fitness or diet advice are just asking for an injury and eating disorder!

Reactions: 4
“I don’t believe you can plan the age gap”

what the duck are you talking about Claire? You either use birth control or you don’t? Is she born again Christian or something? Pretty sure they are unmarried and living together “in sin” so I really don’t get what she means if she isn’t religious..

Reactions: 11
Yes why does she run with this rhetoric all the time? Yes obviously aspects of it can be hard to plan around and things can take longer than expected and there are obviously also unplanned pregnancies but you absolutely can attempt to plan. It actually makes her sound so stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.